AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Yes, because the idea of forced eugenics have worked out so great in the past.

Also, this has nothing to do with what he was responding to.

littl3man420: 1000$ worth of tokens al for you if u can fuck ur tight ass with 3 fingers reallly hrd while u squirt at the same time i get my 1500$ cheque at midnight tonight can u trust me nd just go on with the show????

So, Lebron eventually "hacked my camera" (???) so I booted him.
You're better off without him. I heard that Kobe is a better tipper.

It still is a WTF thing to be compared to an animal
Of course it is. We live in a ~human society and animals are not part of it. Should we count pets? I have 2 cats, I love them, I talk to them, they talk to me, they manipulate me, but we don't really interact with each other like humans interact with humans ;D And I want to believe that person jerking off watching another person counts as ~human society interaction (great society we have built huh ;D).

• Funny!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
If this had been in a private show, or if he'd tipped to have me read that "google post" it wouldn't have been weird. But to just word vomit all that up in free chat... Dude.

I've had that guy before. He comes into free chat occasionally to ask if I want to read a weird clip, and I tell him no thanks, I've already read it. Then he just says ok and leaves.

member - "if you want to see what i look like, my cams on... I know it says 55 for c2c... but this is just so you know what i look like. see, i'm confident enough that YOU should tip me
11.gif
because i'm not naked over here i just think its nice for models to know who their talking to instead of a colored name"

me - "so you're asking for my paid services for free?"

member - "not watch it... open and close"

I let pretty much everything else slide but this particular thing is infuriating to me. It doesn't help me to be infuriated in my room, so I just banned and cleared him. (I don't do this lightly, but if it fucks up my vibe, boy bye.This was only the second ban I've done and the first was for the same damn thing...) Of course within seconds I get an MFC mail "explains why no one is in your room..."

First of all, the fact that I won't give away services for free is why "no one" is in my room? I guess I'm ok with that? And secondly, there were paying members in my room who I was enjoying interacting with and we all talked about what a loser this asshat was after I banned him.

I'll never understand the guys that think I'm going to pause my stream to look at their cam. What goes on in their little pea-sized brains to think that we would want to waste any of our time on them? It is one thing if they take you to private and request it. That's cool and it shows they respect you and your time. But when they do that crap, argh... *makes stabby motions*

"If I rate/admire and promote your room can I have a video?"

Sure, if I can come into your job and get free shit by saying you're really cool. Fuck, let's extend that. Can I go into bars and tell them I'll invite my friends too if they cover my tab? Unless you're Kanye famous, that's not gonna work anywhere else, and it's not going to work for me.

@JizzyJezebel I have done quite well in professional ballbusting in the past! It is a huge fetish, and something I cater to when I pro-domme. I would be happy to talk to you about it more privately if it is something you think you might be interested in.

View attachment 67755
View attachment 67754

Dude had this as saved messages, ready to send... I think he needs a more fulfilling hobby.
He seemed pretty bummed out with my reply of, "meh, whatevs".

This kind of shit is totally unacceptable to me. This fool knows this is weird and creepy as fuck to people who dont share his kink. knock that shit off guy

This is mean but I laughed for 2 mins after he posted it:

"Member: I like logging in early on holidays that's how I know which cam models families don't love them"

She was sleeping on cam and ppl were trying to wake her up with the sound of the tip bell.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: ComicOzzie
When a new dude tips you 2,000 tokens (tip note says DON'T flash for these guys...keep my clothes on), but then he turns out to be another Captain Save-A-Ho...bragging via PM about how he's the biggest tipper on the site, who's spent over a million dollars on MFC so Black women DON'T have to show their bodies. LOL. Then he criticizes you for chatting with the members (I guess he wants models to just yell "TIP MEEE!!!" at every member who enters, and make no conversation at all), and he blames your chatty nature for him leaving your room. Haha. Damned if ya do...damned if ya don't. If I had done that very thing, I'd be considered a greedy, money-hungry bitch who doesn't treat members like human beings.

Captain Save-A-Ho dudes like that are a nuisance, and more trouble than they're worth. Take your "millions" elsewhere, fuckwad. But thanks for the $100. :)