AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Just logged offline after a slow shift. It's not a normal shift without someone saying things like this. I know it's just words but I really get tired of it happening constantly. I feel like it has been coming on stronger also since Trump has been elected which really is sickening to me. I hate trolls. I also banned this dick but somehow he came back twice with even more awful things to say. One of my users said he probably was able to change his ip or something.
View attachment 68198 View attachment 68199
That guy is such a prick!

Just logged offline after a slow shift. It's not a normal shift without someone saying things like this. I know it's just words but I really get tired of it happening constantly. I feel like it has been coming on stronger also since Trump has been elected which really is sickening to me. I hate trolls. I also banned this dick but somehow he came back twice with even more awful things to say. One of my users said he probably was able to change his ip or something.
It's definitely gone up. I see it way too much.

This guy didn`t really said anything that was rude or something really weird but...everything he says back seems like a copy and paste kinda deal,anyone ever had that feeling?Like a lot of pick up lines,not stupid just...yah know regular shit to say on mfc

Reactions: Magnolia
NVM I take that back,I knew there was something odd about him,he was harassing everyone in my room,all 4 people lol telling them to tip etc,and pm`ing me with "advice" boy why don`t you tip and put that advice in your butt

When they will not stop harping on how your feed is having issues.

I get it. Kay. My feed looks icky right now. Streamate has been chock-full of glitches for the last two years, There isn't anything I can do about it. Shut UP.

Not in chat, but I was in Amber's room tipping a few months ago and get this PM from a member, not a model:

TheHTMLPro: any chance for some tokens my way mate? would be so appreciated

I've had a few others do that, so between the models I've never heard of PMing me and this, I've set my PM's to friends only and no members are on that list. I kinda wish there was an option to set it to just the model whose room I'm in at the moment.

I had a guy keep coming into my PMs telling me his speakers were broken, so I said sorry but I try not to type I only do talking. He then proceeds to blow up my pm and asking me if I'm mad at him and doing the whole ????? thing at me. No, I wasn't mad. But I am now! Banned him, then he comes back in and demands to know why he was banned. Ignored AND lifetime ban.

I had a guy keep coming into my PMs telling me his speakers were broken, so I said sorry but I try not to type I only do talking. He then proceeds to blow up my pm and asking me if I'm mad at him and doing the whole ????? thing at me. No, I wasn't mad. But I am now! Banned him, then he comes back in and demands to know why he was banned. Ignored AND lifetime ban.

I just tell them to grab headphones, then ignore them until they do so or leave. 80% leave in a huff because they wanted personalized attention for free, the other 20% apparently never thought of using the headphone jack on their computer and think I'm an absolute genius.

From now on when I get a dick pick sent to me on twitter I'm just going to send back the dick pic I got before that one from another guy that imagines he has a huge dick. It will be a revolving door of tiny Dicks no one wants to see lol....

From now on when I get a dick pick sent to me on twitter I'm just going to send back the dick pic I got before that one from another guy that imagines he has a huge dick. It will be a revolving door of tiny Dicks no one wants to see lol....

genius, stealing :h:

Camming yesterday morning and my dog walks by behind me.

Not ten seconds later and I get a message asking if I do animal play. :vomit: I audibly state that I do not and will not do anything with my dog or any other animal. Lo and behold, the same guy messages me asking "How much?"

Fuck no. Fuck no. Fuuuuuuuuuck noooooo!

When they ask extra-inappropriate questions. I mean, this is a sexual place but...too far, man.

"What age were you when you first started masturbating? Did you start with fingering or clit rubbing?"
"How your pussy felt during your first time having sex bb?"
"You ever seen your dad naked? Did it make you feel anything?"

^an example of the real questions I got this week alone. All from freechat campers. I'm having a nice time chatting about normal human stuff with normal human people and some guy who's been lurking silently for 15mins just has to bust out one of these gems. And I'm just like:

wcGgAu4.jpg

c0214f0b-642e-40ce-b5a1-67dfd53ddc57

Ugh what a vile human.

Fuck him! I'm sorry. :(

Ugh, alt-right neo-nazis are so disgusting! Much love to you and I hope this loser starts to leave you alone :h:

Member: hey bb what bra size you wear
Me: 34A
Member: no your a B.. Looks like a B
Me: nope im an A cup. Ive alway made it a point to make straight A's
Member: no you have to be a b bb. Bbbbbbbbbbb!
Me: fine im a fucking b cup. Jezuz

Uhhhh I'm sorry but your nose is cute as FUCK. I'm not even going to acknowledge his other BS if he can't even realize that. :wondering: