AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
trying his hardest to get silenced for some reason

chrismayo: where did you buy ur sofa
chrismayo: i want to know how long youve had youre sofa
chrismayo: why are you kneeling on the sofa
chrismayo: u have a striped sofa
juliaiva: im soooooooooooo wet
chrismayo: youre wet on the sofa
chrismayo: youre on chaturbate on your sofa
chrismayo: do you like your sofa
chrismayo: does everyone here like her sofa
chrismayo: does your roomate like the sofa
playfreydude tipped 300 tokens
chrismayo: playfreydude tipped you whilst youre on your sofa
chrismayo: he just tipped again as youre on ur sofa

Now I just want to see the sofa

• Funny!
Reactions: Anna_Tomic and Gen
  • Helpful!
Reactions: MDouble00
EoG3YPA.png

CoE6Lrc.png

fHZ84kt.png

VidhVWF.png

Summery of his rambly nonsense version of wisdom: I'm apparently Kendall Jenner, though I assured him that I never liked pepsi even before I quit soda. I'm a youngin' as a 31 year old millennial. BBC can cure everything. Dinky tips and pity are the way to go. I have an attitude problem for singing SALE by Awolnation (aka my new findom theme song) especially the bits "blame it on my ADD" and this is when an angel cries" when he tips dinky tips for things I already tell him I don't offer, but BBC can totally fix that (if you didn't read it he says in there he's a white dude)

Last edited:
trying his hardest to get silenced for some reason

chrismayo: where did you buy ur sofa
chrismayo: i want to know how long youve had youre sofa
chrismayo: why are you kneeling on the sofa
chrismayo: u have a striped sofa
juliaiva: im soooooooooooo wet
chrismayo: youre wet on the sofa
chrismayo: youre on chaturbate on your sofa
chrismayo: do you like your sofa
chrismayo: does everyone here like her sofa
chrismayo: does your roomate like the sofa
chrismayo: playfreydude tipped you whilst youre on your sofa
chrismayo: he just tipped again as youre on ur sofa

He's Sofa King Tipper! (say sofa king fast), that's what he was trying to get you to say with all the sofa tal. This was a common tactic used on Slavic Live Jasmin cam girls back in 2003 when things began to get popular (before looking for a corellian smuggler or shoe on head came about).

• Helpful!
Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Gen
He's Sofa King Tipper! (say sofa king fast), that's what he was trying to get you to say with all the sofa tal. This was a common tactic used on Slavic Live Jasmin cam girls back in 2003 when things began to get popular (before looking for a corellian smuggler or shoe on head came about).

aaaaah. <_< ...ooooook.

"You're too nice to be doing this"
Oh, sweet summer child...

Dude last night: WYD?

Bro. You can see me. You know what the fuck I'm doing.

When a model is doing a show and a member is trying to get her to answer questions about her day. :D

I've seen this shit. Haha. If a model is in the middle of a show, why on Earth are you asking her about her college classes...or politics? Lmao.

When a model is doing a show and a member is trying to get her to answer questions about her day. :D

Dude, why do people try to talk to me when I'm in the middle of cumshows? I'm a little busy, bruh!

I'm never quite sure whether those guys are trying to pull the *I'm sooooo different from these other guys, I care about you as a person, I'm not here for the nudity* angle, are just socially unaware, or are just trying to get any attention.

Regardless of which it is, excuse you, I'm trying to get off here, kindly shut your yap.

I'm never quite sure whether those guys are trying to pull the *I'm sooooo different from these other guys, I care about you as a person, I'm not here for the nudity* angle, are just socially unaware, or are just trying to get any attention.

Regardless of which it is, excuse you, I'm trying to get off here, kindly shut your yap.

#They are surely #AttentionSeekers :myes

in a tip note of 2 tokens I had this question yesterday, would you crawl naked over the floor and squeal like a good little piggy

Not for 2 tokens , that's for sure.

I have gotten this a little bit being a bbw and always politely tell them even though I am a bigger girl ,I do not share their fetish. I might indulge them in a private if i felt like it at the time but don't come into my room saying I have nice udders (true story). If a member is into calling models by barnyard animal names they should ask if they can do that first.

I replied no thanks. I always find it amazing how narcissists who can't handle rejection automatically label people they were hitting on as undeserving.

J3McrDS.png

I know he's trolling, but WHY?
I've been more confident about using my ban hammer though. Feels good man. :D

Reaction I assume. Isn't that the "normal" reason? At least you aren't alone. I guess since I didn't bat an eyelash, he admitted he was trolling. Sonny I'll have been at this job for five years next month. You ain't shit. XD

a4687Ts.png

Reaction I assume. Isn't that the "normal" reason? At least you aren't alone. I guess since I didn't bat an eyelash, he admitted he was trolling. Sonny I'll have been at this job for five years next month. You ain't shit. XD

a4687Ts.png
This guy!
Yeah, I've gotten a lot more trolls the last two days! I smile really big at the camera before I block them :D
One guy earlier said "1 gold for tits, bb". When I asked for 10, he said too small. Kick!
Yesterday someone asked me if I had gotten a nose job, haha.
Can't say anything nice? Don't say anything at all!

This guy!
Yeah, I've gotten a lot more trolls the last two days! I smile really big at the camera before I block them :D
One guy earlier said "1 gold for tits, bb". When I asked for 10, he said too small. Kick!
Yesterday someone asked me if I had gotten a nose job, haha.
Can't say anything nice? Don't say anything at all!

Honestly I don't even get the point of it with SM. On MFC some guys will dip into the lounge to watch the reaction, but yeah SM block, ok we're done. It even kicks you after few seconds as a guest. Honestly they make me too tired to give them a full on "Omg can you believe that guy?!" Grow up, nobody cares that you need a "genuine reaction" to get a boner, because life has made you anonymously "edgy" in your safe space for trolling aka the internet.

Honestly I don't even get the point of it with SM. On MFC some guys will dip into the lounge to watch the reaction, but yeah SM block, ok we're done. It even kicks you after few seconds as a guest. Honestly they make me too tired to give them a full on "Omg can you believe that guy?!" Grow up, nobody cares that you need a "genuine reaction" to get a boner, because life has made you anonymously "edgy" in your safe space for trolling aka the internet.
Especially if no one else can see what they're saying. What's the point? I used to be super self conscious before I started camming and now I don't even pay these guys any attention. Smile and laugh :D

In private chat, one member asked me to scream the word ''wood'' because he was aroused by this term !

That's the type of person I want to be in private with! I would agree only if I could play the Primus song about Winona's big brown beaver during the show ;) Ya'll need to send some of these unique folks my way.

I have a bottle lamb baaing outside my window and viewers will say "your cat wants in " and I'll be like "no, that's a sheep wanting in the house" and they reply with a "whaaa?". Then the sheep goes "Baaa!" and I'm like "exactly".

Please put foot in mouth, bb?
Talk sexy in pm for free I'll promote you...
Put a glass bottle in ur pun pun...
... I'm a stripper so this isn't the most wtf shit Ihave heard.
I have 2 new ones...
"Can I give you my social security number?"
And
"Will you take shots of a private c2c show and then blackmail me that your gonna show it to my wife"....
No thats illegal omg....