AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oh boy. Prepare for a wild ride on this one. Same bloke posted about on this, popped back up out of the blue.

I decided to entertain myself because I'm in a mood tonight. Apologies for the weird screenshot arrangements, I didn't want to post 10 single images! Block here, block there, blocked this nut everywhere. Wow.

Attachments

• Bootygod combo 1.jpg
    Bootygod combo 1.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 141
  • Bootygod Combo 2.jpg
    Bootygod Combo 2.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 127
  • bootygod combo 3.jpg
    bootygod combo 3.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 128
  • bootygod combo 4.jpg
    bootygod combo 4.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 131
  • bootygod combo 5.jpg
    bootygod combo 5.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 126
Oh boy. Prepare for a wild ride on this one. Same bloke posted about on this, popped back up out of the blue.

I decided to entertain myself because I'm in a mood tonight. Apologies for the weird screenshot arrangements, I didn't want to post 10 single images! Block here, block there, blocked this nut everywhere. Wow.

"How many obvious lies will it take to scam a sex worker?"

"How many obvious lies will it take to scam a sex worker?"

I would almost bet that he would have kept trying if I didn't tell him to stop messaging me!

"love the meat curtains bb"
Oh wow I love that. I'm going to use that in real life. I had previously been calling them lady lips after a guy referred to them as such in a snap to a friend. Guys just know exactly what to say, amirite.

edit: did not realize the meat curtains comment was from over 6 yrs ago. oh well.

More like stupid shit members say...

Asking a cam girl before her show "Is your show gonna be good?" LOL. *facepalm*

Oh wow I love that. I'm going to use that in real life. I had previously been calling them lady lips after a guy referred to them as such in a snap to a friend. Guys just know exactly what to say, amirite.

edit: did not realize the meat curtains comment was from over 6 yrs ago. oh well.

It might be from six years ago, but I see things like that every once in a while..

"Well, I hear orgasms cure migraines."

Haha, cute. But, I said today is a no-penetration/vibe day that only focuses on femdom. Now, you are going to get your CEI that you said you wanted, and you're going to like it, gdi :p

I've only really been on cam four times (the fifth time I was having upload issues and was a slideshow - powerpoints aren't sexy) BUT, my third session, someone came into my stream, told me I was old, and then left when I agreed with them.

I ain't 23, I know it. Here's hoping for more laughable observations in the future! :haha:

BUT, my third session, someone came into my stream, told me I was pls, and then left when I agreed with them.

I ain't 23, I know it.

If you can keep a secret I hear the cam model senior tour is wide open. :giggle: Senior miss myfreecams is where it is at.

Good luck out there in all seriousness.

Some lunatic raving about "baby i know this is your old account, i love you (insert models real first initial), till death do us part," and some more crazy shit on a model's old fucking profile from like 2013.

HOLY FUCK DUDE.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Some lunatic raving about "baby i know this is your old account, i love you (insert models real first initial), till death do us part," and some more crazy shit on a model's old fucking profile from like 2013.

HOLY FUCK DUDE.

*Wonders to self how many other models checked for ravings on their own profile*

Wanna flirt? I hate business and money, so, well, maybe I'll tip if you're kind and deserving. Otherwise, let's be friends.

From a member profile, a verbose dirty talker...

"Will you lower your private rates if I show you my fat cock?"

1. Dick don't pay my bills.
2. Why would I give a discount for you showing me something I do NOT want to see.
3. My privates are $3.99/min. That's pretty darn cheap. If you can't afford me, go Google titties.

2. Why would I give a discount for you showing me something I do NOT want to see.
3. My privates are $3.99/min. That's pretty darn cheap. If you can't afford me, go Google titties.
Impressively delusional.

Reactions: SaffronBurke

Yes, because clearly you're just dying to see it. *eye roll*

https://twitter.com/MemberComplaint
Outside of legitimate complaints such as scamming, I've never read a more entitled set of tweets. I havn't been on MFC for long, is it a cultural problem?
What should I be thanking them for? Derailing the conversation? Letting other members know that I cater to freeloaders?
I switched to SM and indie as my main source and only go to MFC to chat every once in a while. The "I shouldn't have to pay" mindset is rampant.

I'm not sure what I expected. Why are my weirdos all hyper religious? This one is Luciferian.

Attachments

• bloodsacrifice.jpg
    bloodsacrifice.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 65
I just realized that was a dumb question. It's obviously my name that's attracting anyone practicing or fleeing religions within the Christian pantheon... DUH!!:facepalm:

wonder if that is a felony or a misdemeanor in his area.

Yeah, I mean, people can actually wind up on the sex offender registry just for public urination. I wonder what the deal would be for dudes who swipe women's panties to jerk off into (and put them back). *shudders*