AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The fact that this guy acts like he hates me, but adores me enough to check into my cam room so frequently and make comments that I can't see in real time because he's on permanent ignore:

May 22 PM after I muted him in my room for saying that most MFC models are struggling because too many new girls prostitute themselves out with date raffles:

Private Message with likeslongnips

08:28:05 PM likeslongnips: Fuck you
08:29:45 PM likeslongnips: How dare you say that. You act like you're the mfc know it all. You're not. You're old news who is about done for in the cam world
08:31:17 PM AmberCutie: ok wow insteadof just muting you i guess a perma ban and ignore are in store. and yes i know a fuck ton more than you
08:31:23 PM AmberCutie: ciao!
View attachment 71146
Private Message
with likeslongnips

08:39:04 PM likeslongnips: Washed up

09:49:38 PM likeslongnips: The know it all is still camming
09:51:15 PM likeslongnips: Ban didn't stop me from watching your cam
09:52:25 PM likeslongnips: She's a cunt

07:51:11 PM likeslongnips: Ewww
08:11:40 PM likeslongnips: Still 1333. lol
09:06:35 PM likeslongnips: You're getting fat

04:53:02 PM likeslongnips: MOOOO

09:02:36 PM likeslongnips: Moo
Guess that explains why he was carrying on about you in the lounge. Mystery solved.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Guess that explains why he was carrying on about you in the lounge. Mystery solved.
Oh that's the cherry on top! Man, I don't know how I feel with someone being so obsessed with me. :D

Oh boy. Prepare for a wild ride on this one. Same bloke posted about on this, popped back up out of the blue.

I decided to entertain myself because I'm in a mood tonight. Apologies for the weird screenshot arrangements, I didn't want to post 10 single images! Block here, block there, blocked this nut everywhere. Wow.

I am amazed you spent so much time talking to this guy. Bizarre behavior but I guess you have seen it all in this business.

Reactions: Blake Devine
Just a general camming/texting site pet peeve:

When a model says she's getting ready to go, and the member says "How about a flash for the road?" (Or on Phrendly, "How about a pic for the road?"). Um...no.

Darling...WE don't owe you a free flash (or pic) just because we're about to go. Lmao. That's so silly and ass backwards to me. But you are welcome to give me one more tip "for the road," if you'd like. Lol.

These guys never cease to amuse me. I'm "fucking hot" until I refuse to fall for the oldest trick in the book, then I'm "ugly as fuck".

lol, ok.

Read bottom to top.

upload_2017-6-26_0-10-12.png

Got these two gems tonight. Also someone called me a lying bitch because my profile lists Antarctica as my location, but I silenced him before grabbing a screenshot. (Clearly he's never been on Fetlife! "Antarctica" is code for "don't ask me where I live" lol)
upload_2017-6-27_0-6-35.png

wtf2.PNG

Woah! He spends A LOT of time and energy obsessing over you. What a jerk.

QUOTE="AmberCutie, post: 857118, member: 2"]The fact that this guy acts like he hates me, but adores me enough to check into my cam room so frequently and make comments that I can't see in real time because he's on permanent ignore:

May 22 PM after I muted him in my room for saying that most MFC models are struggling because too many new girls prostitute themselves out with date raffles:

08:29:45 PM likeslongnips: How dare you say that. You act like you're the mfc know it all. You're not. You're old news who is about done for in the cam world
08:31:17 PM AmberCutie: ok wow insteadof just muting you i guess a perma ban and ignore are in store. and yes i know a fuck ton more than you
View attachment 71146
Private Message
with likeslongnips

09:02:36 PM likeslongnips: Moo[/QUOTE]

The fact that this guy acts like he hates me, but adores me enough to check into my cam room so frequently and make comments that I can't see in real time because he's on permanent ignore:

View attachment 71146
Private Message
with likeslongnips

09:02:36 PM likeslongnips: Moo
Oh man! lol I had to ban him the other day.

Got these two gems tonight. Also someone called me a lying bitch because my profile lists Antarctica as my location, but I silenced him before grabbing a screenshot. (Clearly he's never been on Fetlife! "Antarctica" is code for "don't ask me where I live" lol)
View attachment 71271

View attachment 71272
You mean you're not really in Antartica ,
damn , now I've got to go and cancel my trip .

chippie15: We can spend time together
chippie15: Yes
chippie15: I am serious
chippie15: I live alone in my own home
chippie15: Don't smoke
chippie15: Drink on occasion
chippie15: Make u laugh
chippie15: I am a serious guy
chippie15: So u want to come
chippie15: Love is not all about sex
chippie15: But we will have good sex

chippie15: U man will make u moan an cumm
chippie15: Many times

The bold ones were my favorite, and also he did not stop there either, just wasn't as interesting

I get told constantly... like at least once a session... that I look like someone's sister. It's an odd one but hey, if that's you're thing you go for it, just don't ask me to call you Brother.

Or just trying to get you to do incest stuff

YEP.

I also get tons of "you look like this girl I went to high school/college with!" *starts going on about how slutty she was and it was so hot and also this is obviously fake and their little fantasy that they want me to encourage so they can get off for free*

I just deadpan "cool story bro" until they leave. Any "why don't you take me private to tell me more about it" never works on them.

Reactions: Gen
YEP.

I also get tons of "you look like this girl I went to high school/college with!" *starts going on about how slutty she was and it was so hot and also this is obviously fake and their little fantasy that they want me to encourage so they can get off for free*

I just deadpan "cool story bro" until they leave. Any "why don't you take me private to tell me more about it" never works on them.

Yea my usual answer is "I get that a lot, must just have one of those faces"

I've only had the "you look like blahblahblah" once or twice, and each time has been, "Oh, really? Considering my facial scar is really unique, I find that hard to believe." Tends to shut them up.

my name is dan and im alittle man i gotta big dick and i love to slam.
bitches from the behind
im thinkin bout what to say on the next line if you down to fuck gimme a shout you got no worries i wont give ta the gout so hit me up on my celly and ill answer you quick like fonzerelli

"So you're native?"
"Yep. Well, I'm mixed, but I'm white and native."
"Does that mean I can make you my squaw and I'll be your chief?"

If one more guy says this imma smash them in the faaaace. I half wanna say the only chief for me is Master Chief.