AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Saw this in a model's room:

"Don't you hate it when your fave model is taken exclusive, and you have to wait in some less attractive girl's room?"
"You don't mind if I wait here, do you?"

SMH.

Saw this in a model's room:

"Don't you hate it when your fave model is taken exclusive, and you have to wait in some less attractive girl's room?"
"You don't mind if I wait here, do you?"

SMH.

I hope she banned him so fast his head spun.

It was on cb ? Because i had one also exactelly like this i blocked him 3 weeks ago. He made a gray account after and came in my room and told me that he make me a report if i do not change the music right away because i listen crap music.
He told me that i am a rasist because i listen old crap only

Did you write CB about him?
I'm not even dealing with that shit. Someone gets rowdy like that I cut them off at the pass. I am not about to get blocked from camming while CB investigates some attention hungry jackass claiming I'm breaking TOS.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Hi, I'm not sure if this is where my question should go.. but i keep getting a member in my room begging to make him a mod, and says he will send "a lot" of guys to view me, and if i dont make him a mod, he will do the opposite. in between his lame threats, he also says "dont tell anyone". I'm new to Chaturbate, but I have a lot of friends in various parts of "the industry" to know to not be intimidated by these types.

Is this normal for chaturbate/camming? What should I do about it?

• Wat?!
Reactions: Kiki Jane
Hi, I'm not sure if this is where my question should go.. but i keep getting a member in my room begging to make him a mod, and says he will send "a lot" of guys to view me, and if i dont make him a mod, he will do the opposite. in between his lame threats, he also says "dont tell anyone". I'm new to Chaturbate, but I have a lot of friends in various parts of "the industry" to know to not be intimidated by these types.

I wouldn't say that it's "normal", but yeah, dudes like that exist and are annoying. Best approach is to ignore/ban/etc.

Ban him and forget him. I guarantee he's in 30 or more other rooms saying the same bullshit to all of them.

Did you write CB about him?
I'm not even dealing with that shit. Someone gets rowdy like that I cut them off at the pass. I am not about to get blocked from camming while CB investigates some attention hungry jackass claiming I'm breaking TOS.
Yes i did reported the jackass and they said is ok i do not have to worry

Reactions: ember_bb

You should ban him and yes you will have like those all the time.

DjSharperimg: hI SEXY
DjSharperimg: eEWWWW
DjSharperimg: yOU ARE NOT MY TYPE
DjSharperimg: tAKE AS MANT TOKENS AS YOU WANT, LEAVE ME ALOME
DjSharperimg: wHAT?
DjSharperimg: yOU WANT TO FUCK WITH ME?
DjSharperimg: i'M NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU, i HAVE MANY OTHER WOMEN WHO WANTS ME
DjSharperimg: It should say that the entire world will kill you

The whole time the only thing I asked him was "why call me sexy then suddenly switch to eww, I'm genuinely curious?" He just kept going on his pre-programmed troll rant though. What a shocker. :cyclops:

"You look like your pussy smells good"

"I'll give 10 tokens if you show a close up of your teeth"

I tagged myself with #southern because of my voice... almost 5 minutes later someone came in and said:

"Your pale skin is gorgeous."
"I also love the blonde, so pretty"
"You should marry me and we can start a perfect white supremacist family"

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes: I immediately banned him

I am not a fan of having my time usage being questioned by strangers... especially strangers who have never and will never tip me. First someone says that I have to talk in order to be heard. I pointed out that I need a non-silent room in order to talk, otherwise I am just talking to myself. I had the same person say yesterday say I haven't been on in three weeks when they could go down and see when the last time I was on was about three days ago. Then they ask me why I haven't been on cam, and go on to question what I do to make money and if I have a job and why haven't I been on cam and they aren't being rude, they're just interested.

What about being in sex work makes people think that they are entitled to know my gross income? -_-
I don't mind if you say that you miss me being on cam. I do mind it when you start going into how I am making money and why don't I cam more if you 'can't'/won't tip. :dead:

I am not a fan of having my time usage being questioned by strangers... especially strangers who have never and will never tip me. First someone says that I have to talk in order to be heard. I pointed out that I need a non-silent room in order to talk, otherwise I am just talking to myself. I had the same person say yesterday say I haven't been on in three weeks when they could go down and see when the last time I was on was about three days ago. Then they ask me why I haven't been on cam, and go on to question what I do to make money and if I have a job and why haven't I been on cam and they aren't being rude, they're just interested.

What about being in sex work makes people think that they are entitled to know my gross income? -_-
I don't mind if you say that you miss me being on cam. I do mind it when you start going into how I am making money and why don't I cam more if you 'can't'/won't tip. :dead:

I get how one needs to be appealing to a certain degree to attract tippers, but for all most cammers know we could be speaking non-stop to a room with members that don't have sound on. I don't know anyone who wants to talk to themselves for hours while being in the spotlight. We put together a profile to give members some clues to use if they want a conversation. What do they give us? Unless we're talking about MFC member profiles, chances are the model only gets a username. That doesn't exactly help a model most the time either. I mean if a model greets the member name, they normally leave, or if she say teases the guy (assuming his name mentions a kink of his) then he likely just gets a free tease and won't tip.

The guy who bothered you twice is bored and wanting to take it out on someone else. Heaven forbid you weren't speaking of something he was interested in automatically, and on when he needed you that moment the last time he was on. The gross income one hurts my brain too. Every cammer is going to make a different amount. If they want to know the numbers, then they can register to be a cam model. Maybe then they can show us how to cam "properly" for members like them.

A grey user named "linsey dane" came in and got super chatty when "she" noticed a tattoo of my dog on my arm. Asked simple questions like breed, how old, gender. She then got more enthusiastic when she saw "dog lady" tattooed on my fingers. Nothing out of the ordinary for me. I'm in the tattoo industry as well so I know the top finger tattoos for women, and it isn't dog lady haha. Its definitely a conversation starter, whether you're a dog person, cat person, if you think it was a clever way to call myself a bitch, etc.

I then talked to blues and purples when they talked in chat. she kept begging for a PM every other message. She asked if I was bicurious and into girls.

Then it happened.... "i have a boxer and two pitbulls".... "i love them, deeply..." "do you love your dog deeply?" "like really deeply?"

"PLEASE PM me I wanna show you some pictures"

by then my pm's, despite my 10 token notification, were going off saying they were getting uncomfortable. I told everyone I was too, and i'm monitoring her tone.

She then made a comment saying she was getting excited, because her dogs were getting excited, because "they are watching you.... and getting excited over the pretty girl"

I didn't take any chances and banned them. Clearly yea i am a dog lover.... but for the rest of the night I couldn't have my arm with my dog's face touching my boobs without wondering if someone was taking it down a disgusting turn :banghead:

I'm also taking away the option for greys to talk now. No more. For some reason my mods couldn't talk without tokens, but i'm gonna tell them too bad now. get tokens to talk. A lot of my time is wasted banning "LOOK C2C" bots, as well as one obsessed user insisting I look like someone from Married With Children and making rude comments about my wigs :rolleyes: ... but this dog r****st sealed the deal to silence all greys.

A grey user named "linsey dane" came in and got super chatty when "she" noticed a tattoo of my dog on my arm. Asked simple questions like breed, how old, gender. She then got more enthusiastic when she saw "dog lady" tattooed on my fingers. Nothing out of the ordinary for me. I'm in the tattoo industry as well so I know the top finger tattoos for women, and it isn't dog lady haha. Its definitely a conversation starter, whether you're a dog person, cat person, if you think it was a clever way to call myself a bitch, etc.

I then talked to blues and purples when they talked in chat. she kept begging for a PM every other message. She asked if I was bicurious and into girls.

Then it happened.... "i have a boxer and two pitbulls".... "i love them, deeply..." "do you love your dog deeply?" "like really deeply?"

"PLEASE PM me I wanna show you some pictures"

by then my pm's, despite my 10 token notification, were going off saying they were getting uncomfortable. I told everyone I was too, and i'm monitoring her tone.

She then made a comment saying she was getting excited, because her dogs were getting excited, because "they are watching you.... and getting excited over the pretty girl"

I didn't take any chances and banned them. Clearly yea i am a dog lover.... but for the rest of the night I couldn't have my arm with my dog's face touching my boobs without wondering if someone was taking it down a disgusting turn :banghead:

I'm also taking away the option for greys to talk now. No more. For some reason my mods couldn't talk without tokens, but i'm gonna tell them too bad now. get tokens to talk. A lot of my time is wasted banning "LOOK C2C" bots, as well as one obsessed user insisting I look like someone from Married With Children and making rude comments about my wigs :rolleyes: ... but this dog r****st sealed the deal to silence all greys.

I met this dog guy on cb. He is into this dogs kind of things. And I met on another site too. He is the same person I guess. Always without credits and as a guest. Everybody in the chat, me included, kept telling him to stfu.

Don't think twice. Silence him right away, you'll do everyone a favour.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
^^^^^ What is wrong with thinking that pale skin is gorgeous?

I always comment on pretty skin, pale, dark, glowing, clear, fresh and all attractive elements of healthy skin.

Some dude wrote me his whole fantasy in 1tkn tipnotes today.
It began humbly - with edging to my feet. Then he told me he wants to serve me and pay all my bills(with 1tkn tips I presume) and all the other submissive fantasy bullshit. Then the twist happened: he had a sister-in-law joining him!
Suffice to say this was incredibly silly but hey, at least he tipped whilst wanking.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu

I always comment on pretty skin, pale, dark, glowing, clear, fresh and all attractive elements of healthy skin.

On its own, not a whole lot, but considering the comments that followed it...

"Your pale skin is gorgeous."
"I also love the blonde, so pretty"
"You should marry me and we can start a perfect white supremacist family"

Liking blonde hair, on its own, also not a problem. But the final line is a big nope.

As a super pale lady myself, I'm hesitant when someone compliments my skin, because they wind up going the racial purity/white supremacy direction about half the time. The other half is predominantly "love the pale skin, I can tell you're a natural redhead", which is fine, cause that's my brand and the clientele that I'm wanting.

On its own, not a whole lot, but considering the comments that followed it...

Liking blonde hair, on its own, also not a problem. But the final line is a big nope.

As a super pale lady myself, I'm hesitant when someone compliments my skin, because they wind up going the racial purity/white supremacy direction about half the time. The other half is predominantly "love the pale skin, I can tell you're a natural redhead", which is fine, cause that's my brand and the clientele that I'm wanting.

Thank you for getting it SaffronBurke! Compliment my ghostly skin tone, my hair, etc.. its fine! buttttt when you add all of them together, by saying "lets run away and make a white supremacist family" it is NOT okay and i do NOT tolerate that in any aspect of my life-- which is unfortunately way more often than this one racist pos on CB.

A lot of us get a lot of guys who are racists, so it can set off some pretty big alarms when guys comment on pale skin. It isn't something I immediately ban for, but I will put a note next to their name to watch for more problematic language.

Dudes on tube sites.... Sometimes I let them talk for a while just to see what more weird stuff they'll say. (the phone number I gave is my SextPanther number, BTW, not anything actually personal). The level of refusal to see reality that some of them have is almost impressive. Almost.

IMG_20170828_115426.jpg

IMG_20170828_115411.jpg