AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ew, I just remembered I had a friend when I was younger (like 20) who was pretty normal, but thought every girl secretly tried to get her cat to go down on her, at least once. Like WTF, why would you think that?
You won't believe how many seemingly normal guys believe the only reason male dogs don't shag human females is they've been trained not to.:yuck: That's their understanding of "primal animal sexuality" or whatever they call it.

A fairly old one:

DD3zPbAXoAAtk_M.jpg:large

WtF is up with people like this and some of the others that have been posted of late? I know can draw some of the crazies. But, FFS...

Sorry you, and other models, have to put up with this shit... :(

On the pale skin comments, I do find it attractive. Maybe a little more than other skin tones. However, not due to anything racist. Rather, because being of Northern European heritage, my skin is incredibly pale as well and almost glows in the dark. I joke that I can get burnt during a blizzard at midnight.

But, like Mike said, healthy skin is healthy skin and is appealing no matter the tone. :)

Ew, I just remembered I had a friend when I was younger (like 20) who was pretty normal, but thought every girl secretly tried to get her cat to go down on her, at least once. Like WTF, why would you think that?

Quite a few years ago, I don't recall where it originated from, but there was something about women with peanut butter and letting their dog lick it.

You won't believe how many seemingly normal guys believe the only reason male dogs don't shag human females is they've been trained not to.:yuck: That's their understanding of "primal animal sexuality" or whatever they call it.

:wtf: I swear, the level of intelligence of the human race keeps dropping a few points daily...

The whipped cream/pie guy has come into my room repeatedly. When I tell him that it's a moot question because I don't have a pie or another person to stick it in my face, he wants to argue about my not having those things. Like... am I sure I don't have a pie and a random human lying around the house? Yes, I'm sure. Why not? Because I'm not my grandmother or god to run around randomly producing pies and humans (respectively - my grandmother's children were clearly very planned).

Sometimes it seems like fetish guys think cam girls live in magical houses where all the things can be pulled out of a closet or kitchen.

The whipped cream/pie guy has come into my room repeatedly. When I tell him that it's a moot question because I don't have a pie or another person to stick it in my face, he wants to argue about my not having those things. Like... am I sure I don't have a pie and a random human lying around the house? Yes, I'm sure. Why not? Because I'm not my grandmother or god to run around randomly producing pies and humans (respectively - my grandmother's children were clearly very planned).

Sometimes it seems like fetish guys think cam girls live in magical houses where all the things can be pulled out of a closet or kitchen.

I have multiple evidences most guys think we live in a virtual dimension very much resembling "The Sims" and not connected with the reality they live in in any way.
1) They seem to think we can change clothes or makeup by double clicking on them. They act surprised when told putting on a different kind of makeup takes time and get annoyed when putting on a garter belt & stockings combo takes longer than a minute. I once promised a regular of mine to buy a certain item for his shows. He came back a few hours later, by the end of that same camming shift, to ask if I got it yet.
2) They ask if my pussy is hairy today, like I could have it bald or trimmed one day and bushy the next one.
3) There's a person who checks on me every few weeks to see if I got a swimming pool. He knows I live in an apartment block. He sees my camming space hasn't changed. But he still shows up every now and then to ask if I have moved anywhere one can get a swimming pool.
4) They have no clue I may have neighbours. It never occurs to them that my neighbours, if woken up by sexual noises at 2 am, wouldn't just "be jealous of the pleasure" or "come upstairs and join the party" (not that I want my neighbours to "join the party" - but who cares), but would most likely call the police (just like their own neighbours, that's right). Or that my neighbours will definitely call the police if they hear me screaming "OH NO PLEASE STOP, HELP I'M GETTING RAPED!!!111" at the top of my lungs, at any time of the day.

Last edited:
I once promised a regular of mine to buy a certain item for his shows. He came back a few hours later, by the end of that same camming shift, to ask if I got it yet.
Yes, I've had that same thing happen to me, too! I was so irritated that I still refuse to buy the item.
They seem to think we can change clothes or makeup by double clicking on them.
This is the best possible use of AR technology! Fuck putting pokemon on my street or making preteen girls look like a deer on snapchat! It would be amazing if I could get on cam wearing a plain black bra and panties, but use AR to make it look like I'm wearing some lacy red lingerie or a costume. Want to see me in a naughty nurse outfit? Click - there you have it. Want to see me strip? I could program it to make each clothing item dissolve at a specified rate while I dance around (obviously any real underthings would have to be removed manually). Fans could commission premium, custom, virtual outfits...

4) They have no clue I may have neighbours. It never occurs to them that my neighbours, if woken up by sexual noises at 2 am, wouldn't just "be jealous of the pleasure" or "come upstairs and join the party" (not that I want my neighbours to "join the party" - but who cares), but would most likely call the police (just like their own neighbours, that's right). Or that my neighbours will definitely call the police if they hear me screaming "OH NO PLEASE STOP, HELP I'M GETTING RAPED!!!111" at the top of my lungs, at any time of the day.

Shit, I'd have the door kicked in as I'm dialing 911. That'd be a big mistake...

I'm also constantly concerned that my townhome neighbors will hear the camchat and moans. So, I'm always adjusting the volume. :p

Yes, I've had that same thing happen to me, too! I was so irritated that I still refuse to buy the item.

I always thought it was more appropriate for a member to purchase said item, instead of you. Or, provide funds to which you then purchase if you don't accept physical gifts. This way, said member gets a longer appreciation for it if you happen to wear it at later shows.

This is the best possible use of AR technology! Fuck putting pokemon on my street or making preteen girls look like a deer on snapchat! It would be amazing if I could get on cam wearing a plain black bra and panties, but use AR to make it look like I'm wearing some lacy red lingerie or a costume. Want to see me in a naughty nurse outfit? Click - there you have it. Want to see me strip? I could program it to make each clothing item dissolve at a specified rate while I dance around (obviously any real underthings would have to be removed manually). Fans could commission premium, custom, virtual outfits...

The possibilities are endless! ;)

That'd be so damn helpful *sigh*. I have nowhere to put my civil clothes because my wardrobe is full of outfits, fetish clothes and lingerie and other items I maybe use once a month. I'd rather have most of them as electronic copies, just like with books.

Reactions: MissJasmineUK
I always thought it was more appropriate for a member to purchase said item, instead of you. Or, provide funds to which you then purchase if you don't accept physical gifts. This way, said member gets a longer appreciation for it if you happen to wear it at later shows.
It was a cheap dispensable I'd make a use of anyway, so I thought I could buy it with my own money. But no matter how cheap and easy to find it is, I can't have it teleported to me (or that'd be the way I did all my grocery shopping lol).

Every so often, I get an email about a custom video, from the person's realname@employer.com email address. I want to shake some sense into these dudes. Yeah, most of us are trustworthy and won't do anything with your info, but most is not all. Don't trust strangers with that info..

covfefe.JPG https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/huge-toy-custom-issue.29014/

Thought I'd add my "wtf" member moment. It was shortly after the thread I linked above was resolved by this awesome community! Lessons learned, all is well in my little section of cam-land.
Posting for my own lols

*Read from the bottom up it's the way the chat is logged*

(I'm Covfefe in this post, his member name is covered in blue.)

I post sometimes on Reddit gone wild and gone wild of color ..someone sent me a pm message for if I would like his dog to mount me :( !!!

I think i will to finger ur eyes and put my hard cock in it

WTF???????????????????

PLEASE tell me that guy meant to say "ass" instead of "eyes." *cringe* Please...

Right as I'm typing this, a creep in my room is mansplaining sex work to me:

Idiot: I want to get you to give me something for free
Because i want to love you and maybe get marriedf
Dont you get creeped out by a lot of the guys in pvt?
I dont think women like sex as much as men do
Most of these guys in pvts bust a nut and dispise you when they done
Its how they are
Watch the movie called whore
Yoy dont know what its like to have a penis
You are trying to tell me i wrong about the way men feel about you

Last edited:
Right as I'm typing this, a creep in my room is mansplaining sex work to me:

Most of these guys in pvts bust a nut and dispise you when they done
Its how they are
As a penis owner, after a good private, I'm usually euphoric and thankful to the model. But I guess some guys are different?