AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I think they get off on seeing us uncomfortable and going above and beyond! :)
I'm starting to get annoyed from people who threaten to trash talk you if you dont do what they say as well!

Well, I give you ladies a huge round of applause because growing a third and fourth arm is very much going above and beyond lol.
Some of them do just get carried away and she said when she gives them that "wtf" look and mentions it they chuckle and apologize but it's always funny haha

• Funny!
Reactions: Aayda_Heart
Well, I give you ladies a huge round of applause because growing a third and fourth arm is very much going above and beyond lol.
Some of them do just get carried away and she said when she gives them that "wtf" look and mentions it they chuckle and apologize but it's always funny haha

Growing arms is a very useful talent as a Cam Model! ;)
I wish I could grow bigger boobs! That would be pretty useful as well!
I just thought of something else that bothers me deeply...

When they ask you to turn on their Cam, and they go out of their way to disgust you and make you feel sick.
Like very very unattactive men, eating their own jizz and sounding their "pickle" as I like to call it , etc. I really hate to watch that stuff!
I do though, and I guess some people like to watch my reactions! :( Whatever works tho!

The other night on Chaturbate... "You look like a grandmother with down's syndrome."

Most of the time guys are quite complimentary, so this was the most surprising and weird, not to mention inappropriate comment I've ever recieved.

Don't let them get you down beautiful. I get bothered about my nose all the time!! People are picky and specific. You will always be many peoples definition of perfection. Try to remember that! I thought I was the most hideous girl in the world, then one guy came along and told me that I could be a super model if I put my mind to it. Well I decided to go with Cam Model, doesn't mean that I don't have those people that love the shit out of my body right! I'm sure you do to! Mwuah! Stay strong hun. He could always be grumpy because he can't afford to get his daily six pack and sit on his butt and not tip anyways! ;) Everyones waiting for payday, people are stressed. I avoided going on tonight for most of the night. Once two hours hit and i made only 100 tokens I took a nap. :p

• Hugs
Reactions: Randi
Don't let them get you down beautiful. I get bothered about my nose all the time!! People are picky and specific. You will always be many peoples definition of perfection. Try to remember that! I thought I was the most hideous girl in the world, then one guy came along and told me that I could be a super model if I put my mind to it. Well I decided to go with Cam Model, doesn't mean that I don't have those people that love the shit out of my body right! I'm sure you do to! Mwuah! Stay strong hun. He could always be grumpy because he can't afford to get his daily six pack and sit on his butt and not tip anyways! ;) Everyones waiting for payday, people are stressed. I avoided going on tonight for most of the night. Once two hours hit and i made only 100 tokens I took a nap. :p
Thank you so much Aayda! It's a crazy world and it takes all types, doesn't it.

The other night on Chaturbate... "You look like a grandmother with down's syndrome."

Most of the time guys are quite complimentary, so this was the most surprising and weird, not to mention inappropriate comment I've ever recieved.

As a big fan of yours Randi (I think you should remember me: i come and annoy you sometimes), I can say this is far from true and like you say, very weird and inappropriate.

As a big fan of yours Randi (I think you should remember me: i come and annoy you sometimes), I can say this is far from true and like you say, very weird and inappropriate.
Thanks for the vote of confidence Notyou! and yes of course I remember you, good to see you here.

Reactions: NotYou
I love when members either want the model to squirt in a pvt show within the first 2 or 3 mins, or there has been times where my favourite model has told me stories of guys taking her pvt, then saying "do this, do this and do this" - so now she has all of her hands full, her holes full, but then the guy is "now do this too" which requires a third hand and they somehow expect the model to do it.

Exactly why I can’t stand private shows sometimes, because some of these guys are so picky in directing what position they want your body to stand/lay in, and then you gotta keep looking back at the computer screen to read wtf he’s telling you to do next.

Good grief, I see now why some models feel like they have to “fake it” during their shows just to make the dude happy. How tf you expect a model to feel good and bring herself to an orgasm when your demanding ass has got her looking like a freakin pretzel (unless you just couldn’t care less whether she’s enjoying herself or not).

I need that guy to come back who took me private to model different pairs of panties for him. Or the guy who just wanted to talk for 30-60 minutes about how much he loved visiting Hedonism (in Jamaica), and wishes he could take me.

I love when members either want the model to squirt in a pvt show within the first 2 or 3 mins, or there has been times where my favourite model has told me stories of guys taking her pvt, then saying "do this, do this and do this" - so now she has all of her hands full, her holes full, but then the guy is "now do this too" which requires a third hand and they somehow expect the model to do it.

Come on, there is nothing unreasonable about asking a model to do a BJ show, stuff 7 toys in various holes and juggle cheese graters at the same time. That's Camming 101.

Come on, there is nothing unreasonable about asking a model to do a BJ show, stuff 7 toys in various holes and juggle cheese graters at the same time. That's Camming 101.

I guess we are the Queens of multi-tasking! :blush::blush:

oh oh oh! I got my first one within the 5 minutes of my first day on cam today :')
Screenshot_7.png

I was just called a "nig tranny," and then he kept telling me "Show cock" over and over. Gee, somebody is really obsessed with cock.

I think if you're gonna make a point of having your own Twitter account that's all about putting models (some members?) on blast, at least elaborate on the alleged wrongdoing. Otherwise, to some of us readers, your vague "blast" (which needs elaborating) just makes you come across as a dude who's feeling salty that he didn't get to see tits and ass.

If a model has a topless goal that wasn't reached, because you members failed to make a group effort of achieving it, bitching on social media about the model "not getting topless" is really unfair and fucked up. If seeing her tits out was that important to you, you would've been smart and tipped her for a flash (once...twice...as often as you want) "along the way" of her reaching that topless goal. The topless goal may not be reached, but at least the flash is supposed to be a guaranteed thing if you tip for it.

Last edited:
Member: "show me ur rat"
Me: "what?? Rat? I don't have a pet rat"
Member: "you know...your pussy"

Wtf since when do people refer to female genitals as a "rat". When did this start?! hahaha

LET ME TYPE IN ALL CAPS THEN LEAVE AFTER INSULTING EVERYONE BECAUSE I'M TOTALLY NOT INSECURE AT ALL!

So I'm kind of in a really tough spot. I need to come up with 500$ by tomorrow or I'll be homeless.
I already got an extension on my rent but I failed as a model the past little bit and got really sick so fuck my life. Whatever.
I start explaining the situation on MFC to everyone and I get a notification from MFC warning me not to talk about financial issues or whatever blah blah blah.

This guy out of nowhere says, "Oh, yeah you know what, if you want some money you come live with me and Ill take care of you."
I remind him that I have ZERO money and I can't get anywhere and jokingly say, "How would I get there silly?"

This guy has the audacity to tell me that I should just call a cab driver and rip him off so I can go over there to give him a blowjob.
Before I could even answer, he goes, "OR you know, you could just steal a car. Whatever works."

WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU THINK ID DO THAT!? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ANYONE WOULD DO THAT?
Fuck man I wish I could hit a magic button that just vanished these idiots into the most painful places of some other fucking universe because just knowing people like that on this planet makes me want to KMS. FUCK SMH.

This planet is full of disgusting people man, I can't handle it anymore.

Exactly why I can’t stand private shows sometimes, because some of these guys are so picky in directing what position they want your body to stand/lay in, and then you gotta keep looking back at the computer screen to read wtf he’s telling you to do next.

Good grief, I see now why some models feel like they have to “fake it” during their shows just to make the dude happy. How tf you expect a model to feel good and bring herself to an orgasm when your demanding ass has got her looking like a freakin pretzel (unless you just couldn’t care less whether she’s enjoying herself or not).

I need that guy to come back who took me private to model different pairs of panties for him. Or the guy who just wanted to talk for 30-60 minutes about how much he loved visiting Hedonism (in Jamaica), and wishes he could take me.
I'm so bad with private shows
I end up trying to do too much, I think

Which is why I like customs better now.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I'm so bad with private shows
I end up trying to do too much, I think

Which is why I like customs better now.

Today I was taken private on Chaturbate by a guy who was a piece of work. He wasn’t mean or anything. He was just demanding as fuck, and I think he was prolonging his stroking/cumming too.

One second he’s telling me to stand and do such and such, and then get on the bed and cross your ankles and such and such. I always hate these type of guys, because you have to spend the entire private looking back at the screen to see what order they’re barking at you next. Rarely do I ever get a private where the guy just lets me do me and make myself feel good. And then if you get one of those guys who strokes his cock suuuper slowly, or they take mad long to cum, it just becomes draining.

Sure, the longer the private, the more money you earn, which is cool. And I actually made a decent amount on Chaturbate today because of it, which is a freakin’ miracle. But still...bossy much? These are the people who have me thinking to myself Omg, I wish this dude would fucking cum already, so this private session can be done.

So I'm kind of in a really tough spot. I need to come up with 500$ by tomorrow or I'll be homeless.
I already got an extension on my rent but I failed as a model the past little bit and got really sick so fuck my life. Whatever.
I start explaining the situation on MFC to everyone and I get a notification from MFC warning me not to talk about financial issues or whatever blah blah blah.

This guy out of nowhere says, "Oh, yeah you know what, if you want some money you come live with me and Ill take care of you."
I remind him that I have ZERO money and I can't get anywhere and jokingly say, "How would I get there silly?"

This guy has the audacity to tell me that I should just call a cab driver and rip him off so I can go over there to give him a blowjob.
Before I could even answer, he goes, "OR you know, you could just steal a car. Whatever works."

WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU THINK ID DO THAT!? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ANYONE WOULD DO THAT?
Fuck man I wish I could hit a magic button that just vanished these idiots into the most painful places of some other fucking universe because just knowing people like that on this planet makes me want to KMS. FUCK SMH.

This planet is full of disgusting people man, I can't handle it anymore.

Ugh. I’m sorry that people are shitty human beings.

You may need to ask a loved one if they can loan you money asap via Western Union. In fact, I just had to do this today, and I was not happy about it. Or see if you could get, say, 5 different people to loan you $100 each.

I just had a fake scammer “sugar daddy” pay my rent online, and then later he had the transaction reversed and refunded back to his bank account. I just heard from another woman he’s done this too. I know now to stick with cash only, and never let a future SD pay rent/bills online. This really fucked me over, because after I’d gotten that first confirmation e-mail that the rent was paid, I thought it was safe to go ahead and use my state tax refund to pay my other bills. Because of this fucking guy, I had to ask to borrow money from my grandparents, plus take out a small loan after I’d just paid off this other loan...because my name was then sent to the court for “failure to pay rent.” So we’re talking about owing February rent + the late fee + these court filing fees.

I remember some years ago, we had a small house fire. I had told an MFC regular, and instead of saying “Wow, I’m sorry to hear that!,” he just goes on with his lame flirting like he always does...”Well, you could always just come live with me.” *wink, wink* EYEROLL.

The "trombone guy" came back in today.

During a lively chat about whatever the hell we were taking about (I tend to go on wild tangents about whatever when tips are slow) and dude opines:
"Have you ever noticed that the 4th page of Chaturbate starts looking like the Brown Sector on Babylon5?"

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I'm not bothered by "bb", I've come to accept that there's no stopping it.

But this. This. You lazy git, you.

upload_2018-2-21_1-25-58.png

Yv3DhTb.jpg

Yuuup, I'll get on that right away, Tyler..... :p

Whenever I see guys ask this dumb question, I automatically think of Whimpy from the ol' Popeye cartoons. "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday, for a hamburger right now." *eyeroll

This always screams "12-year-old who made an account with his dad's credit card" to me.

upload_2018-2-21_20-36-12.png