AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
beelzabubb:i want her to open her mind too us, reviel the inner beauty that shines threw her eyes

These here are from yesterday.

Mofo1: I dont usually go here
Mofo1: Im lesbian so i go for girls
Mofo1: I do private with girls only
Mofo1: at 1.20 we can private for hour

Yeah the fact you only go for girls (like most my customers, actually) and don't use the site much makes me feel so special and honored I want to give you an hour-long show for the price of 20 minutes - NO.

As for the second one, I failed to copy them. He introduced himself as a doctor from Canada who owns a clinic, When he found out I was from Russia, he went on about him meeting his Latvian wife on the site. I asked (as a joke) "What brings you here today, looking for another one?" and his answer was "Yes, actually I am". Creepy much.

The trend towards me on MFC seems to be ONLY asking for skype privates... I have not wanted to try them, but I have been geting more desperate. A guy came to me last night offering $100 for a 30 min session. Seemed nice so I told him pay me upfront and agreed to. He sent me a screenshot of his payment and it was not appearing in my account. I told him I would do nothing until I knew the payment was in my account.

He got mad and told me he felt worthless then that I wouldn't trust him that he sent the money and when he even sent a $50 tip to make up for other guys I told him about had ripped me off. I told him once the money is firmly in my account I would call him. He says it takes 24-48 hours for transfer since he's international and he wants a show NOW. I tell him I can call him in 24-48 hours then,or work out an appropriate showtime on text, or give him a refund when the money is in my account if it's not good enough. He says to show him my breasts and he'll let me keep the money then on good faith I can do a show for him later. I had JUST been topless for ten minutes on MFC from a tip when he first asked me for the skype anyway! I told him no and he said he was just going to go to bed. 24 hours later now, still no money in my account. See, fucker? I'm not playing your stupid games... Grrrr. People piss me off sometimes...

The trend towards me on MFC seems to be ONLY asking for skype privates... I have not wanted to try them, but I have been geting more desperate. A guy came to me last night offering $100 for a 30 min session. Seemed nice so I told him pay me upfront and agreed to. He sent me a screenshot of his payment and it was not appearing in my account. I told him I would do nothing until I knew the payment was in my account.

He got mad and told me he felt worthless then that I wouldn't trust him that he sent the money and when he even sent a $50 tip to make up for other guys I told him about had ripped me off. I told him once the money is firmly in my account I would call him. He says it takes 24-48 hours for transfer since he's international and he wants a show NOW. I tell him I can call him in 24-48 hours then,or work out an appropriate showtime on text, or give him a refund when the money is in my account if it's not good enough. He says to show him my breasts and he'll let me keep the money then on good faith I can do a show for him later. I had JUST been topless for ten minutes on MFC from a tip when he first asked me for the skype anyway! I told him no and he said he was just going to go to bed. 24 hours later now, still no money in my account. See, fucker? I'm not playing your stupid games... Grrrr. People piss me off sometimes...
Yeah I've heard of that scam before. I'm glad you stuck to your guns and didn't fall for it. Hope cam life improves for you.

@Rumi_Bloom yeah unfortunately that's what most of the guys asking for skype on MFC are trying to do. The rest are trying to get a show for cheaper than what they'd pay for a private on MFC.
What payment method did you use? Paypal is no good because they will shut down sex worker accounts and keep money, and services like that do not properly protect your personal information. When I was on MFC I told members I would do skype only for tokens and there were no takers because they only wanted to scam.

@Rumi_Bloom yeah unfortunately that's what most of the guys asking for skype on MFC are trying to do. The rest are trying to get a show for cheaper than what they'd pay for a private on MFC.
What payment method did you use? Paypal is no good because they will shut down sex worker accounts and keep money, and services like that do not properly protect your personal information. When I was on MFC I told members I would do skype only for tokens and there were no takers because they only wanted to scam.

I did say only tokens, but as he was trying to be civil said Payoneer would be fine if I saw the money IN the account before show, then he pulled the pity and I'm being a bitch shtick. Yeah I had heard about the paypal business before, and I kinda want that to remain private anyways.

Reactions: CoffeeKnight
Is that the biggest reason WHY people on any cam site want a Skype show instead; so they can try scam?
There are some legit ones, who for instance, will tip XX tokens on XX site and then go to a show on Skype. Why do they do that? Is there some added benefit somehow? Or is it so they can try make the show last longer than the agreed upon duration? Surely they can just do a password show instead (I frequent CB). SO I don't understand this weird "need" for Skype.. or is it also so then they have your contact (presumably work/fake purely for this job)... and then they feel like they can message/contact you whenever they want?

I just don't understand it.

Is that the biggest reason WHY people on any cam site want a Skype show instead; so they can try scam?
There are some legit ones, who for instance, will tip XX tokens on XX site and then go to a show on Skype. Why do they do that? Is there some added benefit somehow? Or is it so they can try make the show last longer than the agreed upon duration? Surely they can just do a password show instead (I frequent CB). SO I don't understand this weird "need" for Skype.. or is it also so then they have your contact (presumably work/fake purely for this job)... and then they feel like they can message/contact you whenever they want?

I don't really get it either. I think it it is mix of all those things you mentioned. They want exclusivity, the model's contact info so they can ding her again, and they probably figure it will be easier to get free time since there isn't a running clock taking tokens/money whatever.

I've seen a few folks say that the quality on Skype is better than on cb/mfc, and there's less lag. It also can feel more personal. Yes, some do try to push for a longer time, but a savvy model isn't going to allow that.

Some people will abuse this by getting her Skype with the intention of staying for longer/wanting intimate one-to-one offline contact with her.

Aside from what others have said, keep in mind that it's not sexy (for most!) to watch your money drop every few seconds :D It may be too distracting for some, so they opt for a way to see exactly how much they'll be spending and in what time.

Reactions: Starman
Some people will abuse this by getting her Skype with the intention of staying for longer/wanting intimate one-to-one offline contact with her.

Aside from what others have said, keep in mind that it's not sexy (for most!) to watch your money drop every few seconds :D It may be too distracting for some, so they opt for a way to see exactly how much they'll be spending and in what time.

thats why were invented pvt sesions also , so i do not see any need for skype either, i personally block all those asking for shows outside the site

I'm not interested in starting up Skype shows- but I know I'm a BIG sucker for "sticking around a little longer" so these posts have given me DAMN good incentive to avoid them.

Sorry I don't have any newsworthy wtf-moments yet- nothing beyond the garden variety eye roll. Demands for free stuff, "Innocently" suggesting to do things on the tip menu for no tokens, promises of being "spoiled" from dudes who couldn't be bothered to spend a token...

But I sincerely hated the "offers" for "coaching" rampant when I was under NEW. I saw a fake model profile and a fake coach literally put on a side-show skit in my room:

"Like OMG I AM A MODEL, and I made, like SO MANY TOKENS LAST NIGHT from his help! You should, like, totally let him help you."

"Yes, I am wise, let me man-splain how to check your PMs because you clearly don't know how to do it."

"See? He is, like, so smart! Tee hee! I'm a model by the way! You should trust me!"​

Barf barf baaaarrrrrrrrf.

At first, I thought dude was asking me to smoke weed. Hell yeah, I'll hit my vape in private, let's get high together! Apparently he had another smokeable in mind.

upload_2018-5-27_6-30-43.png

Noooooope I will never ever touch meth. I have way too many family members who do/have done it, it does not remotely appeal to me.

At first, I thought dude was asking me to smoke weed. Hell yeah, I'll hit my vape in private, let's get high together! Apparently he had another smokeable in mind.

View attachment 76502

Noooooope I will never ever touch meth. I have way too many family members who do/have done it, it does not remotely appeal to me.

The fuck? Who the fuck has a fetish for watching women smoke meth?

"Yeaaaahhhhh BB it really gets my dick hard when you do things that can completely destroy your life and then I can just close my laptop and never have to be concerned about your safety or health ever again"

Not a member but in models room, acceptable? or yet another sympathy scam?

Room Topic: Hello!Tip menu check Whiteboard!i have cancer, any tips appreciate!thank you for being here

Yeah crazy bastartds people thats all i can say. When i was pregnant a lot of bastards came into my room asking me to smoke or drink for the same reason they wanted me to hurt my child. I have always blocked them and called them with all possible disrespectfull names. When i was in my 6th month of pregnancy i quited camming because was a high stress for me having such kind of freack bastards. I really can not understand what is wrong with these people.
Since i have a baby i get a lot of pedophile requestes , also a lot of them pretend that the columbian models are doing skype with them and showing them the children and .... Really i can not imagine that thing is real!!!!

What the hell has the world became ???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fuck? Who the fuck has a fetish for watching women smoke meth?

"Yeaaaahhhhh BB it really gets my dick hard when you do things that can completely destroy your life and then I can just close my laptop and never have to be concerned about your safety or health ever again"

I don't even know if I'd be comfortable watching a dude smoke meth himself. On the one hand, it's your life and if you wanna pay me to watch you ruin it... I guess? But on the other hand, it's freaking METH. With the area I live in and how many friends, relatives, and even strangers I've seen struggle with meth, nope I don't think I could.

I politely suggested that he check out my topic and profile, but no, he wants me to read to him. Nah, how about you use your fully functional eyeballs and read it yourself.

upload_2018-5-29_7-8-46.png

He also said this earlier, and........ first off, my eyes are usually more green than blue, second, hyper-focusing on my eye color and nothing else throws up a "might be a Nazi?" warning flag in the back of my head. Being a pale bitch, I tend to get requests for white supremacy and racial humiliation, and UH NO.
upload_2018-5-29_7-9-49.png

upload_2018-5-30_4-36-51.png
"No, I'm not bi. I'm a lesbian"
upload_2018-5-30_4-37-8.png

Too bad my stream disconnected at that moment, she who? Did I miss something - am I supposed to be issued a girlfriend or something? Is there some "free women for lesbians" charity nobody told me about?

I do not take my glasses off on cam, because I'm blind as shit and can't see a damn thing without them. Apparently that's infuriating?

upload_2018-5-31_4-14-47.png

The other reason I don't take of my glasses, which I don't mention because "I need them to see" is enough of a reason, is the same reason I hate that I have to take them off for my ID photo - I look HIGH AS SHIT without them on. I look so stoned on my ID it's ridiculous, and I was stone-cold sober when the picture was taken.

• Funny!
Reactions: Kiki Jane and DFT
It's definitely not the worst thing in the world (It's just funny and a tad cringey)...guys who lay it on a bit thick. Calling you "love" or "princess" in like every sentence. You could probably post a picture of the snot you just blew outta your nose, and they'll be all "Yes...snot that came out of a princess. *smile* Feel better, love." Lmao.

I got hit with a long one and I'm gonna share it in all it's gory detail because I'm mad.
mmk1.JPG mmk2.JPG mmk3.JPG mmk4.JPG mmk5.JPG mmk6.JPG mmk7.JPG mmk8.JPG mmk9.JPG mmk10.JPG mmk11.JPG mmk12.JPG mmk13.JPG mmk14.JPG mmk15.JPG

Can't upload more than 15 pics so the rest will be in the next post sorry for the DP I just have to get this off my chest