AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things members say that make you LOL

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy!! :lol: (read top to bottom :) )
qutcqnQ.png

A member said, "only a cam model thinks "these must have been banned because people were sticking them up their butt" as the goto reason for banning something"

I don't even remember why this topic was brought up, but it was about those really strong ball shaped magnets that were banned from production because kids were eating them and adults were probably putting them in their butt.

The beginning made me really laugh out loud..

are you capable of generating anal moonbeams ?
have you ever TRIED ?
i bet you could if you really concentrated.. you seem unusually luminous
you have an inner glow .. what makes you think you can direct it outward ?
can't i mean..
i could totally see beams of light coming out of your butt ..
it wouldn't surprise me.
YOU HAVE AMAZING TEETH !
your radiant ..

TallulaBlythe said:
A member said, "only a cam model thinks "these must have been banned because people were sticking them up their butt" as the goto reason for banning something"

I don't even remember why this topic was brought up, but it was about those really strong ball shaped magnets that were banned from production because kids were eating them and adults were probably putting them in their butt.

Read about these recently, apparently in some cases they required surgery to be removed from a person's insides afte being swallowed. I'd say that's the more likely reason for their being banned.

Leon_Omega said:
TallulaBlythe said:

Read about these recently, apparently in some cases they required surgery to be removed from a person's insides afte being swallowed. I'd say that's the more likely reason for their being banned.

Kids have to ruin everything.

Hi, do you think Im Attractive?
Power0FWiLL: I have a picture you can see
Power0FWiLL: Do you think im attractive now?
Power0FWiLL: no I just want to see what you think
Power0FWiLL: tahts all

He just wants validation!! :( :lol:

Reactions: Teagan and Nordling
SavannahMai said:
I have noooo idea what this means...

jamessmith2610: hey m u sniff amassive line of cat of my cock ?

Good evening maam, you and I should snort massive lines of methcathinone off of my phallus. I think that is what he meant. Not sure how he is planning on snorting anything from that area, just doesn't seem very practical.

PunkInDrublic said:
SavannahMai said:
I have noooo idea what this means...

jamessmith2610: hey m u sniff amassive line of cat of my cock ?

Good evening maam, you and I should snort massive lines of methcathinone off of my phallus. I think that is what he meant. Not sure how he is planning on snorting anything from that area, just doesn't seem very practical.

Thanks Punk! Having never touched drugs i'm not 'down' with that lingo lol! But no doesn't seem very practical at all, thankyou for translating that for me :):)

Reactions: Ann_Sulu and Teagan
I usually don't criticize for spelling, I know English is not everyone's first language. But this one still made me LOL.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 12_20_2014 , 8_20_45 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 12_20_2014 , 8_20_45 PM.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 214
Spoiler, because some people get offended by nudity.
bO7AJTv.png
I gotta say, however that I don't think I've ever heard the term "hairy snapper" before.

Ann_Sulu said:
Spoiler, because some people get offended by nudity.
bO7AJTv.png
I gotta say, however that I don't think I've ever heard the term "hairy snapper" before.
Yea, snapper got popular, (as a nic for the ever popular vag) for a day or two back in the mid-late 80's. Had a buddy who was very fond of driving around during summer with the windows down in his VW bug, and yelling SNNNNAPPPPERR!, anytime he would see a hot girl. The guy should have worked as a vender at Wrigley Field or something. It was so embarrassing to be riding with him when he did this, but the worse part was trying to keep a straight face with that look of being disgusted with your buddies immature actions, when part of you wanted to bust up b/c he sold it so well - I always heard BEER, COLD BEER! :lol:

Oh, and you have a very nicely groomed snapper - not too harry at all.

JerryBoBerry said:
I usually don't criticize for spelling, I know English is not everyone's first language. But this one still made me LOL.
They have some very famous carpits here in La Brea, every once in a while they pull out some old model T or 1922 Cadalack

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.