AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things members say that make you LOL

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I legit lol'd at this one, because it made no sense:

I want to put my greasy drumstick in your puppyhole.

This guy last night (who never said a word in my chat, and never tipped) sent MFC Mail that had nothing at all in the body of the mail. All it said was "$30 for 30 minute Skype show" in the subject box.

Two guys competing for the attention of a model who is big into fitness. The one guy has a name referencing himself as a gamer. He is doing most of the chatting with the model. Suddenly the other guy randomly says 'I DON'T PLAY GAMES. I AM THE GAME. SKYDIVING ANYONE?" :haha:

Guy goes into a model's room, asks her to look at his cam. She foolishly does, big surprise, he's showing his dick. She turns it off, won't look any more. He leaves, comes back and says this:

mfc quote.jpg

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
My favorite was on SM, when some kid popped into my room for like TWO SECONDS just to say "i want you to make fun of my mom my mom is a swinger shes a town whore"

o_O WTF ps his name was "mommasboy"

There's a new member called "twerkguy" about on MFC the last couple of weeks

He asks models to watch him twerk on cam, posts them a video link or gif, then goes into his shtick (these aren't direct quotes but pretty accurate)

"omg you didn't screen cap that did you?"
"omg tell me you didn't screen cap!"
"omg please don't post it in the chatroom!"
"please don't tell me you're going to embarrass me by posting it in the chat?!"

If you type in :twerkguy he has his own twerking emote in a tutu

For me he has become an instant legend that I will remember forever :mm:

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
The MOST annoying thing that's ever happened to me on cam...I just could NOT handle it lol

Member: hey, are you
Member: you are
Member: are you
Me: wHAT? Am I what?

Me: (losing my shit) am I WHAT.,.,,?!,!,? Spit it out!

[BAN]

Man, I'm pretty funny. Pardon me while I pat myself on the back with this dollar store selfie stick.

So I was in JaceyMarie's room when she went off on some dude who has never, ever tipped her, but sent her an MFC mail asking how much to meet up in person. Her regulars then had fun imagining what the "date" would be like...

Kchrpm: "cause I have $83 and some Olive Garden coupons"
kaylap69: hahaha
DotsWorld: hahaha
ponsonbybritt: "my parents will drive us wherever you want to go, bb"
DotsWorld: lol
Kchrpm: "we could stay in my dad's shed, he's got a hammock"
kaylap69: just have to be back at 10pm
Kchrpm: "my gramma gave me this $20 Visa gift card, we can split it"

I once had a member, who tipped really well, that had a glasses fetish and wanted to know all about how bad my eyesight is and if my parents wore glasses and how many people in my family had bad eyesight and then tipped (well) for me to throw my glasses across my room and try to find them. Ngl I got kinda into it lmao

@sagreign Yup eyeglasses fetish..it's a fun one if done right ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.