AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things members say that make you LOL

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
File this under Questions Asked by Blue Noobs...

kpleezeme69:if u ban someone ..does that show in every room they go to ?

I'm sure he's asking for a friend who he feels will likely get banned.

cDOZQJk.png

The model was reluctant to see this old photo, but agreed when he kept begging to show it. Then, the punchline...

meag88: Babe, I have this old picture of you
meag88: it's a picture from somewere between 2009 and 2011
meag88: Wanna see it?
meag88: It's just you have this outfit on
meag88: and I just wonder if you have it still
meag88: How do I post a pic on the chat?

;)

If I was in the room I probably would have told him I know how to do that...then fake some internet problems and pretend mfc was losing my connection. Bet I could have strung him along a good 10 minutes. :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

A dude tried to take a model friend pvt this morning with 17 tokens. She showed us his tokens as she laughed at him.

I get it when it's someone new who doesn't know how it all works yet but... most of them don't have that excuse ha

About a week ago I had a guy come in and ask me to lay back and spread my pussy so he could see if I was tight because he was two inches!!

Turns out he was a scammer cause I asked for a tip and it never happened but still I was like lol you only want tight models because you are two inches?

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
About a week ago I had a guy come in and ask me to lay back and spread my pussy so he could see if I was tight because he was two inches!!

Turns out he was a scammer cause I asked for a tip and it never happened but still I was like lol you only want tight models because you are two inches?

He might have been fishing for small penis humiliation.

"show nipples and i take you pvt and c2c"

*has 195tkns*

A dude tried to take a model friend pvt this morning with 17 tokens. She showed us his tokens as she laughed at him.

In hindsight I was probably lucky - the very first night I discovered mfc, while I was still lurking as a guest, I saw a model* totally call someone out. (As I remember it, in the middle of a show he hadn't tipped for, he complained about the music.) And she only took a few seconds over leaving him without a name and then banning him, but in doing so she was able to click on something and call out his tipping history, which was apparently paltry.

So, not that I like to think I would have been a chancer anyway, but it was useful to be aware from the outset that models can see stuff about members, even if I didn't (and still don't) need to know exactly what.

(* It was AmberCutie herself, actually. And, come to think, I don't think I've had occasion to be back in her room any time since then. I probably ought to go and leave her a tip sometime, both for the early lesson in camsite etiquette and for having freeloaded on her show that first night.)

Got this super-sweet compliment today. I don't see the resemblance, but man, it made me blush like crazy!

Attachments

• ashe.png
    ashe.png
    10 KB · Views: 103
  • Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
In the same room, within minutes of each other

fuckingoodguy4: im jeff 28 canada sport shape 5'11 tattoo piercing log hair

I'm no grammar Nazi, but this guy has some trouble with homonyms I think...

droe1997: Your sexy
droe1997: Why are u just sitting their

I said they weren't, and that I rarely ever paint them. He said that last line, and left immediately before I could respond. What the...? XD
u3hVNEz.png

The MOST annoying thing that's ever happened to me on cam...I just could NOT handle it lol

Member: hey, are you
Member: you are
Member: are you
Me: wHAT? Am I what?

Me: (losing my shit) am I WHAT.,.,,?!,!,? Spit it out!

[BAN]

He had a sutter...... you weren't very considerate of his typing impediment:giggle:

• Funny!
Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
I took German in college, and never understood why words in that language were always so much longer than their English counterparts.

brHCHqF.png

Today I learned I don't understand English.

sb9BLEV.png

Status
Not open for further replies.