AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things members say that make you LOL

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a member that is convinced he can stop an orgasm dead with a bad joke. Sorry, still gonna cum but I'll be giggling for more than one reason.

BadJokes.jpg

Model has a giant whiteboard behind her, that she's just cleaned off after finishing a game/

Misono: Can you do me a favour? Could you write a giant "1" on the board for me?

Model, confused, agrees to the odd request.

Misono: That's awesome, thanks. You can get rid of it now.
Model: Thanks? Not sure what that was all about
Misono: Just wanted to watch you rub one out for us, that's all.

The Model took a couple seconds to trim her toe nails (feet off cam) cause it bothered her. She made a comment about how gross it was so naturally the chat conversation was converted to discussions about toe clipping shows and talk about buying the toe nail clippings.

Anyways... see attachment.
Oh my god, that is hilarious.

Luckily this guy was awesome, just kind of a smart ass, which I like. He asked first what language I spoke. I said english, and he replied "Oh sorry, I dont speak english". Thinking it was someone I'd have to ban, I said "Ummm, you're speaking english". He was just trying to pull one on me rather than being a troll.

He was my only tipper for the night, and just wanted to chat with me so I didnt have to strip. It was fun actually cause we were just being dicks to each other.

Was randomly browsing earlier, and a model said she got suspended for using a shampoo bottle in one of her shows.

I asked her if she considered herself Head & Shoulders above all the other models.

I regret nothing.

She probably didn't think that was very Suave of you. Should have used more Finesse, especially if she was young and Pert.

I get asked to put my 500 ml can of energy drink up my butt pretty frequently.
It's always a good time. My regulars always have great responses.

A full blown, hour long conversation on lubes and how the flavored ones suck but I should totally get the bacon one because bacon.

There's a new member called "twerkguy" about on MFC the last couple of weeks

He asks models to watch him twerk on cam, posts them a video link or gif, then goes into his shtick (these aren't direct quotes but pretty accurate)

"omg you didn't screen cap that did you?"
"omg tell me you didn't screen cap!"
"omg please don't post it in the chatroom!"
"please don't tell me you're going to embarrass me by posting it in the chat?!"

If you type in :twerkguy he has his own twerking emote in a tutu

For me he has become an instant legend that I will remember forever :mm:

That's hilarious! Imma start using that emote

Reactions: MojitosJourney
I was asked if my lady garden smelled like fish, especially tuna. Then said that he'll take me pvt if I open a can of tuna chunks and rub it on. Yum!!!

Don't leave us in suspense! Did you?
325.gif

I was asked if my lady garden smelled like fish, especially tuna. Then said that he'll take me pvt if I open a can of tuna chunks and rub it on. Yum!!!

I so wanna ask if you're growing tomatoes in your lady garden.

But I won't. :)

Reactions: LilFitVeve
Something that makes me lol in a good way:

When a member says, "I hope it's not too weird, but I really like (niche fetish that I am TOTALLY DOWN WITH)"

Examples: "can you blow your nose in private?" Fuck yeah, dude, I'm mildly allergic to cats but have two of them, plus I have seasonal allergies and the plant cum count is high as giraffe pussy. I've got the Puffs ready, let's do this shit!

"can you eat or drink something and show your stomach expanding from it?" Best. Private. Ever. This is so much fun. I clench my abs, drink a Mountain Dew, slowly relax my muscles so my belly "expands", clench a little more when I burb so it "contracts" from the expelled air, fuck yeah, come again, this rocked!

Something that makes me lol in a good way:

When a member says, "I hope it's not too weird, but I really like (niche fetish that I am TOTALLY DOWN WITH)"

Examples: "can you blow your nose in private?" Fuck yeah, dude, I'm mildly allergic to cats but have two of them, plus I have seasonal allergies and the plant cum count is high as giraffe pussy. I've got the Puffs ready, let's do this shit!

"can you eat or drink something and show your stomach expanding from it?" Best. Private. Ever. This is so much fun. I clench my abs, drink a Mountain Dew, slowly relax my muscles so my belly "expands", clench a little more when I burb so it "contracts" from the expelled air, fuck yeah, come again, this rocked!

Omg I constantly get the opposite, guys who are into things that are super common/average but think that they're mega kinksters or something, it always cracks me up.

"How kinky can you get?"
Well it depends on exactly what you want, try me
"I'm really into thongs, would you be able to try some on for me?" "I want you to spank yourself" "I want some really dirty talk, is the c word cool with you?" "have you ever tried edging?"
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It always makes me giggle to get "you don't need makeup, you're beautiful without it" while touching up my lipstick.

Dude. I'm sitting here in full drag makeup, but, yeah, I don't need to fix where my lipstick wore off after a smoking private.

I have a folder of screenshots on my laptop called "weird shit people say" under my Cam Related folder. I miiiight have to post a bunch of those, but my two favorites ever are "I'd sell my 8 track tape collection at a garage sale just to hear your stomach rumble" & "you are so good at english you are my english language teacher" lololollll

"I CAN COME OVRE AND KISS?" will always make me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.