AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things members say that make you LOL

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
Men with female avatars have always baffled me. I don't really understand the reasoning.

Especially in this case, there's no reference in your bio about who the avatar actually is, even though you at least say it's not you.

Just weird.
But why…? Pam is amazing!

I have a Russian model as avatar on MFC, I didnt' really think about it when I registered in 2010, I just liked her pictures and had the photoset laying around.

Uncle_Drunken: What brand of high heals are you wearing
Model: Guess
Uncle_Drunken: I don't want to guess, please just tell me.

camstory said:
Uncle_Drunken: What brand of high heals are you wearing
Model: Guess
Uncle_Drunken: I don't want to guess, please just tell me.
I know Uncle_Drunken!
He's been the life of the party every time I've seen him around! :lol:

Reactions: camstory
an email from someone thinking about getting my snapchat. :lol: :lol: just because i like videogames doesn't mean i accept them as currency!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-05-18 at 6.40.15 PM.png
    Screenshot 2015-05-18 at 6.40.15 PM.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 444
There are so many I forget to post here or take pics of. Maybe I'm biased, but my regs crack me the hell up. Note: the fingering butthole gif they use started as a typo that I laughed so hard at, it ended up becoming our way of greeting each other and/or high fiving each other. It happens when you try to type a "brofist" emote and instead type "brofit".

Attachments

• IMG_20150518_194940.jpg
    IMG_20150518_194940.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 432
  • IMG_20150504_184618.jpg
    IMG_20150504_184618.jpg
    899 KB · Views: 429
This could also work in the TMSTMYG WTF considering DBrtDipshit's (AKA for member I don't remember) comment. (though it is so typical it is not interesting.)

Model: Talking about how horny she is to be back on cam for the first time in a month, and rubbing herself through her noticeably wet camel flowered bikini briefs.

DBrtDipshit: I SWEAR I SOOOOOOO WISH I WAS YOUR PANTIES RIGHT NOW!!!!

SirWanksaBit: I don't want to be your panties - I want to be your pantie liner B/C they have wings, and I've always wanted to fly.

Model: Laughs, then laughs more, then laugh snorts.

SirWanksaBit: Cock grows to ginormas size for the rest of the night.

We were talking about the silliness of :hydrate in MFC's chat; it's an emote that says "Tips hydrate her pussy"
Regular: To be fair, if tipping did make water shoot out of a model's girl parts then I would definitely want to see that.

I commented on how she'd have to douche, which is extremely unhealthy.
Regular: Hence why "douche" is a great term for wretched guys. Something that you should never let anywhere near your vagina.

We were talking about the silliness of :hydrate in MFC's chat; it's an emote that says "Tips hydrate her pussy"
Regular: To be fair, if tipping did make water shoot out of a model's girl parts then I would definitely want to see that.

I commented on how she'd have to douche, which is extremely unhealthy.
Regular: Hence why "douche" is a great term for wretched guys. Something that you should never let anywhere near your vagina.

I use "douche" as an insult for that precise reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.