AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Model: no i am single now coz my baby died

LadyLuna said:
Bocefish said:
Topic: Watch me fuck my step dad on skype 600 tokens MERRY XXXMAS :):):):)

At least they aren't blood related?

Still... eww
:eek: <==this but 10 times bigger
MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND
MERRY XXX-MAS TOO

LadyLuna said:
Bocefish said:
Topic: Watch me fuck my step dad on skype 600 tokens MERRY XXXMAS :):):):)

At least they aren't blood related?

Still... eww

RufffRider said:
:eek: <==this but 10 times bigger
MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND
MERRY XXX-MAS TOO

Price went down after the so-called MERRYXXXMAS, this will be her second yahoo show today that I'm aware of. :snooty:

Click to enlarge

Attachments

• Alizamonae.jpg
    Alizamonae.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 552
jebbaz said:
Still weird to be using such a gimmick... :?
... or really smart. But she'll only be getting the sickos' money. As I've always said, be careful the way you market yourself or your shows because once you win over one audience, it's hard to switch back to normal people. :D

EDIT: And yes, I'm calling you a sicko if you're down to watch incest on webcam. Fuck you if you're offended.

AmberCutie said:
jebbaz said:
... or really smart. But she'll only be getting the sickos' money. As I've always said, be careful the way you market yourself or your shows because once you win over one audience, it's hard to switch back to normal people. :D

EDIT: And yes, I'm calling you a sicko if you're down to watch incest on webcam. Fuck you if you're offended.
LMAO@fuck you if your offended.. im almost out of my chair when i read that.. and almost did a spit take.

amber has a potty mouth lmao :dance: another reason i luv her :whistle:

AluraCurvyBBW said:
AmberCutie said:
jebbaz said:

LMAO@fuck you if your offended.. im almost out of my chair when i read that.. and almost did a spit take.

amber has a potty mouth lmao :dance: another reason i luv her :whistle:

Glad I made ya LOL today! :lol:

AmberCutie said:
jebbaz said:

EDIT: And yes, I'm calling you a sicko if you're down to watch into incest on webcam. Fuck you if you're offended.

Fixed.

Poor Candie is going to great lengths to make ends meet since some of her regular tippers have hit rough times ;p

(Yes this was a joke)

I wasn't there for the context, but my initial thoughts are that it was just a joke, and that BfB doesn't actually want poopy panties, but tipped her anyway since he's an awesome guy.

AmberCutie said:
I wasn't there for the context, but my initial thoughts are that it was just a joke, and that BfB doesn't actually want poopy panties, but tipped her anyway since he's an awesome guy.

Yeah it was silly chat time, Candie saying how some people want to buy her panties after wearing them all day. I said something like it would smell of ass and then hemi popped up with skid marks comments. So as a joke candie made that topic and asked for it to be posted here. If you look closely Jebbaz says it is a joke in really tiny font size. Oh and the 2k tip was for a several panties scented with the various perfumes Candie wears. But it also continued the joke so well.

:twisted: Hey she made me promise to say it was a joke, she just didn't say what size to make the font. Mwahahahahaha

Jebbaz said:
:twisted: Hey she made me promise to say it was a joke, she just didn't say what size to make the font. Mwahahahahaha

hahahahaha OMG i soo didnt see that small ass text jebbaz your so sneaky sneaky lol
although I love candie so I kinda assumed it was a joke just by knowing how fun her room is lol

PrincessElly said:
Jebbaz said:

hahahahaha OMG i soo didnt see that small ass text jebbaz your so sneaky sneaky lol
although I love candie so I kinda assumed it was a joke just by knowing how fun her room is lol
:angel4:

Mikeythegeek said:
New model tries to fool everyone by saying her country was Australia, but her city was "Moscow baybee" :error:
Silly me. I actually googled to see if there could be a Moscow in Australia.

No I know that i meant the way the model quoted it sounded well bad ...lol cause they both cause problems i should have said is she for real??lol it's ok I confuse myself all the time too ;)

I'm not sure what health issues ass to mouth would cause, other than bad breath and possibly puking, depending on the model's tolerance of it.

However, I find ass to mouth really nasty unless the ass is VERY clean. As in she just took a shower and used her fingers to soap up there clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.