AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know models will say just about anything to get tokens. What are the things you've seen or heard said by models that make you shake your head?

I'll start with something that a new model from the UK says in her MFC profile.

all tips are gratefully appreciated as i am trying to raise cash for bible camp this summer :)

:woops:

Nothing spoken immediately comes to memory, but will keep this thread in mind for future reference.

However, models that have the absolute worst cams, horrible lighting and/or no sound make me wonder WTF they're thinking.

Another crying model :roll: :woops: Apparently it works too, she doesn't even thank the guy for tipping her.

BroKevvy has tipped Anayys 2000 tokens.
Anayys: sorry plz for my days
Anayys: plz
Anayys: i can stop crayng becauser...
justcrazzie: :notworhty bro
Anayys: i move my country in another place in this word and i am so alone here
justcrazzie:
Anayys: i miss evrething parets
Anayys: i was alone in hospital

Horny4justU: How long have you lived in Moscow now?
speedyfucker: where r u from?
mitosis2000: wow, Bro, nice tip
znosch57: respect bro
MrEvilGrin: fine tip, bro
Anayys: lisrn night hapen somthing whit me...and....inow...i hate evrething
justcrazzie: see ur pm ana
speedyfucker: where r u from originately?
BroKevvy has tipped Anayys 1000 tokens.
MrEvilGrin: wow

AlexLady said:
"I want tokens in my pussy."

:D

I had to choke on a laugh... Mom and Dad are in the next room :p

Thank you ^.^

Anytime the model has "XXXXX tokens for a good day" in their topic I really do a WTF face. The XXXXX is purposely 5 characters long as normally the models have at least 20k requested for their so-called "good day."

Bocefish said:
This is from a model's profile regarding private shows :snooty:

If you prefer an even MORE private setting, true private is an option, but its also sometimes less profitable for me, so ask first!
oh my...

Bocefish said:
This is from a model's profile regarding private shows :snooty:

If you prefer an even MORE private setting, true private is an option, but its also sometimes less profitable for me, so ask first!

She does have a point, but yea maybe not something you want to advertise. "We can have a really special show together in true private but I'M MAINLY ABOUT THE $$ SO MAKE SURE IT'S OK WITH ME FIRST" :woops:

I want to know what is on these tokens, or are the a special shape, because i see and hear the phrase, "tokens make me horny" a great deal.......

I read one recently where the model had redone her "bio" and she mentioned it a few times that if members wanted to make her cum then they needed to give her tokens or tips or something?

I wish i could get my hands on some of these tokens, perhaps that is why the model said she wanted them in her pussy in one of the posts above :lol:

Vibrating Phallic shaped tokens perhaps?

Freq said:
"Fingers for tips in free. Toys in Group. Banana in Pvt"

not naming names,but one of the last posts in the "odd turn ons" topic had me WTF for sure!

Me too :)

Just wondering how you would fuck a banana. I mean, it's squishy- even still in the peel. And then you wind up with banana pussy creme. ewwww.

Freq said:
"Fingers for tips in free. Toys in Group. Banana in Pvt"

not naming names,but one of the last posts in the "odd turn ons" topic had me WTF for sure!

Yep, I'm pretty damn sure I know the one you're talking about. Definite WTF!!!

This technically doesn't apply here because it wasn't said, but I just watched a model stick a sparkler in her ass.

And then she had to turn out the lights around her since a car was coming and a bunch of bugs started attacking her and the other model who was with her.

I would've screen capped it, but I didn't want to post a cap of someone getting burned on cam.

That's so stupid putting themsevles in danger just for a bit of money, mabye they were trying to be unique but I'm sure there's a line between 'unique' and 'stupid' and they crossed it. :(

Reactions: JimsX
AngelicTease said:
That's so stupid putting themsevles in danger just for a bit of money, mabye they were trying to be unique but I'm sure there's a line between 'unique' and 'stupid' and they crossed it. :(

That's being nice, I think. I mean, if they want to kill themselves for everyone's entertainment, let them. But they better not bitch when the rest of us tell them that they're a couple of dumbfucks and some people tell them that it's a shame that they didn't succeed (and you know they're getting told that today).

Reactions: CamHarlot
Status
Not open for further replies.