AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LacieLaPlante said:
"35,000 for public g/g dancing and cum show"

Wowwie..

Way to be ambitious! Haha.

Frankie said:
LacieLaPlante said:

Wowwie..

Well I think she is/was trying to move to rank 1 so that's the kind of tokens she'll need... oh the life when you're in the top 5, aye?

AmberCutie said:
Frankie said:
LacieLaPlante said:

Wowwie..

Well I think she is/was trying to move to rank 1 so that's the kind of tokens she'll need... oh the life when you're in the top 5, aye?

Amazingly glad I've never tried to rank up. Personally, just because that seems like a massive amount to me I'd feel like shit even ASKING for that. Nothing against you or any other model doing such things.

Lol 35,000 is a massive amount for anyone lol! couple grand...

Busted playing wow while camming (didn't even know she played wow lol) thought she was spamming trade but I guess she was talking about a patch or something now I re-read it

Attachments

• jc.png
    jc.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 519
Bocefish said:
Cracks me up when models say "C'mon guys... I wanna cum!" as if we're stopping them. :lol:

I guess it's better than saying "C'mon guys... teeep meeee!" :p
I've made the point that if they won't initiate the group to be part of my cum show, that I can just log off and masturbate alone since I want to cum regardless.

It's a fair point, I'd say. So many people just sit in that public room expecting that no matter what, they'll end up seeing the girl cum if they just wait. Not the case. :)

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:
Cracks me up when models say "C'mon guys... I wanna cum!" as if we're stopping them. :lol:

I've made the point that if they won't initiate the group to be part of my cum show, that I can just log off and masturbate alone since I want to cum regardless.

It's a fair point, I'd say. So many people just sit in that public room expecting that no matter what, they'll end up seeing the girl cum if they just wait. Not the case. :)

I wasn't referring to you Amber, t'was directed more towards a couple of the public cum show models.

What you said is a valid point, but it does feel good sometimes to tease a horny camwhore for a change. :p

Bocefish said:
AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:

I wasn't referring to you Amber, t'was directed more towards a couple of the public cum show models.

What you said is a valid point, but it does feel good sometimes to tease a horny camwhore for a change. :p

Yeah and in that vein, me and another guy caused AustinWhite's public hitachi show to last for over 30 minutes by cracking jokes that broke her concentration and had her laughing...and she couldn't stop herself from reading chat hahhahh....was very funny

AmberCutie said:
Frankie said:
LacieLaPlante said:

Wowwie..

I understand that's what she was doing but I think putting it out there like that (35,000 tokens) is really off-putting. I saw her sitting there for over an hour and it went down by.. ~1000 tokens.. that's not bad, but does she want to sit there all night waiting for this one show? It would be way more productive to do two or three smaller countdowns for a separate dance and cum show. :/ Way more productive, more fun and you would definiely gain more fans who would want to pay you more money.. blah.. I digress.

LacieLaPlante said:
AmberCutie said:

I understand that's what she was doing but I think putting it out there like that (35,000 tokens) is really off-putting. I saw her sitting there for over an hour and it went down by.. ~1000 tokens.. that's not bad, but does she want to sit there all night waiting for this one show? It would be way more productive to do two or three smaller countdowns for a separate dance and cum show. :/ Way more productive, more fun and you would definiely gain more fans who would want to pay you more money.. blah.. I digress.
:text-yeahthat: a show every few thousand (at most) rewards tippers and encourages future tippers... guys who do want a show are hardly going to throw in their 200 tokens waiting for another 34,800 to roll in.

It becomes so off putting that they won't even tip at all.

I suspect this is why my 100,000 token public fisting countdown never got any traction. There would be no previews until the goal was met but once we achieved it i promised at least 5 hours of public fisting, sadly no takers.

Reactions: JimsX
LovelyLemon said:
I suspect this is why my 100,000 token public fisting countdown never got any traction. There would be no previews until the goal was met but once we achieved it i promised at least 5 hours of public fisting, sadly no takers.

When I win the lotto and become filthy rich, I know what I'm doing with that cash.

When I win the lotto and become filthy rich, I know what I'm doing with that cash.[/quote]

Go through the list of online models, tipping 100 tokens, if they are on the left of the screen.
Repeat daily for a couple of weeks - and at the end see how many are crammed over to the left of the screen.

Was feeling a bit silly tonight... logged into my admin page to send a brief news feed...

Cuz it's funnier that way!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 254
JoleneJolene said:
Was feeling a bit silly tonight... logged into my admin page to send a brief news feed...

But you didn't link the ass-fisting section to getting to number 1 lol - worded as an unrelated statement :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:

But you didn't link the ass-fisting section to getting to number 1 lol - worded as an unrelated statement :lol:

There's only so much room in the news feed... I was being silly so I didn't want to be annoying by posting numerous feeds... otherwise I would have included my famous "Lava Lamp Anal" and "Barstool DvDa" penetration shows.
:hello2:

Ancient_99 just ragelogged because she couldn't get 5 new tippers for (I guess - I came in during the tantrum) a cum show that people had already paid for.

She also said when she's not on cam she goes to other girls rooms and sees them ask for 10-20 NEW tippers and they get it. Weird, I've never seen anyone do that but her.

Oh and then she talked about how her shows are art, but most guys want crude, raunchy sex with fuck machines and anal and that's what the 'successful' models all do.

My replies to each line in the quote

Jupiter551 said:
Ancient_99 just ragelogged because she couldn't get 5 new tippers for (I guess - I came in during the tantrum) a cum show that people had already paid for.- retarded

She also said when she's not on cam she goes to other girls rooms and sees them ask for 10-20 NEW tippers and they get it. Weird, I've never seen anyone do that but her.- BULLSHIT

Oh and then she talked about how her shows are art, but most guys want crude, raunchy sex with fuck machines and anal and that's what the 'successful' models all do.-BULLSHIT AGAIN

Jupiter551 said:
Ancient_99 just ragelogged because she couldn't get 5 new tippers for (I guess - I came in during the tantrum) a cum show that people had already paid for.

She also said when she's not on cam she goes to other girls rooms and sees them ask for 10-20 NEW tippers and they get it. Weird, I've never seen anyone do that but her.

Oh and then she talked about how her shows are art, but most guys want crude, raunchy sex with fuck machines and anal and that's what the 'successful' models all do.

I've seen girls ask for new tippers, but never set a number on how many they need, or no go. and usually this is during th countdown, not after it's finished.

UkGameGirl - to be fair - most days.

One thing that stuck out - 'I masturbate like the queen' - followed by a hilarious accent.
(with little finger sticking out, as if drinking tea)

Saw a girl who placed highly last month berate a user for admitting to tipping someone that was on page 3. Just kind of a totally shitty thing if you actually want tips, anyway.

waogo said:
Saw a girl who placed highly last month berate a user for admitting to tipping someone that was on page 3. Just kind of a totally shitty thing if you actually want tips, anyway.
Um... wow!
I don't even know what to say...
Shame! Shame on her!

Jupiter551 said:

Yes, her shows are art. In the same way that all the stunts on Jackass are art. She is an artist in the way a TV Evangelist is an artist.

I don't believe she would ever go into another girls room because she is so sure of herself and always saying how boring the other girls are. I doubt she would "waste" her time.

@ waogo. just asking which model did this as I'm not sure I would want to tip this type of model. She should remember what it was like when she first started to cam. Not every cam girl can be on the 1st page or reach the top 20 of Miss MyFreeCams. I don't want to cause3 trouble but it seems she forgot whence she came and has a bad attitude towards the visitors to her room. You attract more flies with HONEY than Vinegar. Just my :twocents-02cents:

bud9752 said:
@ waogo. just asking which model did this as I'm not sure I would want to tip this type of model. She should remember what it was like when she first started to cam. Not every cam girl can be on the 1st page or reach the top 20 of Miss MyFreeCams. I don't want to cause3 trouble but it seems she forgot whence she came and has a bad attitude towards the visitors to her room. You attract more flies with HONEY than Vinegar. Just my :twocents-02cents:

Not sure I want to say, as I was in a member room at the time, so may have missed something from her actual chat, but it didn't sound jokey. Which was odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.