AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MiltonBerle said:
Last night there was a pregnant model on, and she lights up a cigarette. Has to be the most horrible thing I have seen on cam.

Someone says hey you shouldn't be smoking you are pregnant.

She says with a straight face... "Oh it's ok these are lights."

Ugh
I don't know how far along she was, but you're not suppose to quit cold turkey while preggers. You have to ease off of it, slowly.

Reactions: Teagan and Rose
k69pyR7.jpg
<-- no, and nor is 'imbecile'.

PlayboyMegan said:
I don't know how far along she was, but you're not suppose to quit cold turkey while preggers. You have to ease off of it, slowly.
she'd be a few months at least if she's showing, I would have thought easing yourself off it would be like a couple week thing

One better than BigJuicyAss4U:
PXEBki8.jpg

nah, it can take 3 or 4 months to ease off smoking, though i would use a patch system for a pregnancy myself.... assuming i had a uterus. last time i was able to quit it took me 6 months with patches. going cold turkey from nicotine can cause withdrawal symptoms pretty damn close to coming off heroin or cocaine

Reactions: LadyLuna
southsamurai said:
nah, it can take 3 or 4 months to ease off smoking, though i would use a patch system for a pregnancy myself.... assuming i had a uterus. last time i was able to quit it took me 6 months with patches. going cold turkey from nicotine can cause withdrawal symptoms pretty damn close to coming off heroin or cocaine
:? Sorry but holy shit this is so far fucking off base I can't even... do. not. compute. WTF?
Yes quitting smoking is hard but holy shit it is NOTHING like cocaine or HEROINE with drawls! NOTHING! lot's of people go cold turkey when they quite, they don't have seizures or throw up every 5 seconds, they just act like giant hormonal bitches for a while. BIG DIFFERENCE!
Not trying to downplay tobacco addiction here but we def need to up play cocaine and heroine! That shit is fucking horrible and I've watched way too many friends struggle through methadone clinics and 24 hour shit-a-thons trying to get clean.
I don't smoke for a couple days if it's too hot outside because I just don't feel like it... not the same thing!

southsamurai said:
So quitting cigarettes can land you in the hospital and put you through the worst agony you've ever experienced? It can lead to hallucinations, physical pain and fear of death? I understand if you have both become addicted to coke and cigarettes and you've found that withdrawing from cocaine is similar to withdrawing from nicotine, but it seems a little silly to compare the two. I went cold turkey off of cigarettes a few days ago and I can attest that I haven't even had withdrawal symptoms; my sister did the same with heroin and she almost died. I understand that it is glamorous and exciting to compare cigarettes with hard drugs, but I think it does a huge disservice both to cigarette smokers and people who have had to deal with the huge magnitude of drug withdrawals.

Seeing as I get to hear this information from an OB firsthand, quitting cold turkey while smoking isn't recommended because it can stress the fetus, but it's nothing like quitting hard drugs. It would be more akin to constantly having high levels of adrenaline. Not ideal, but it most likely won't kill the fetus.

One of the first things they ask at your first OB appointment is if you're doing any hard drugs. From there, they set you up with a program of sorts and counselors but from what my OB said, they don't force you to quit immediately because that would cause a miscarriage or put the fetus' life at serious risk and can cause lifelong conditions for the fetus if it makes it through delivery. It's easier for them to treat an infant going through withdrawals than to try and save a dying mother and fetus.

With smoking they just tell you to "try the patch and please stop as soon as possible." Pretty much just a slap on the wrist.

Summary: Smoking while pregnant stresses the fetus, but isn't the worst thing you can do by far. Doing hard drugs while pregnant automatically puts you on the high risk list and can cause SERIOUS complications for both mother and fetus. I wouldn't compare the two because the risks and end results are very different. :twocents-02cents:

hmmmm maybe i should have specified that i was talking more about the intensity of the cravings and my personal experience rather than the full symptoms of withdrawal in general. my comparisons in regards to the urges came from people i met in NA. i have never used heroin or coke myself. My experience with opiates is limited to my pain meds currently, and yeah, im already addicted. i've avoided the benzo addiction so far, luckily.

As to the possible withdrawal symptoms i have personally encountered : with both nicotine and marijuana i tried cold turkey at some point and with both of them it was shaking and vomiting and hallucinating. I am aware that my experience isnt the norm. hell, i have yet to have anyone who wasnt there with me even believe it is possible. and theres a heck of a lot that wont believe that it is possible to have a physical addiction to marijuana unless they have experienced it themselves. all i can say is that i get addicted quickly to anything that has even the slightest potential for it, and have unusually difficult times getting off them. I do know from speaking to other folks in NA and in other support/therapy groups that it can and does happen.

heck, even with caffeine i was laid up with stomach cramps and blinding (literally, i couldnt see right) headaches for 2 days when i developed a sensitivity to it and had to quit without tapering off. again, i know i am unusual in my response to addictive substances, but i am not alone. remember that part of addiction is the body and brain's response to pleasure, i.e. endorphins and nor-epinephrine, dopamine etc... and when the stimulus that causes those to be released is taken away suddenly you can experience some nasty stuff while your production centers and brain adjust. it is also possible to have your brain never adjust completely and suffer permanent reductions in the production of vital chemicals.

without naming names or repeating their stories since anonymity is part of the deal with recovery and therapy groups, i met 3 other people who had similar experiences with seemingly innocuous easy to quit substances. out of a total of around 200 people in all the various groups i went to over the years that isnt a huge percentage, but it does indicate the possibility

re: pregnancy and smoking cessation. dont forget that cortisol is produced when withdrawing from anything, and while it has its benefits for a lot of things it can be harmful in significant levels, and that includes fetal development (specifically to the nervous system and supposedly muscle development in the first and second trimester going off of what my sister's obgyn told her).

Reactions: LadyLuna
This seems to be happening more and more, and before the usual crowd chimes in, it's not only Romanian models.

BIRTHDAY MONTH :confused5:

Reactions: Jessi J
lurkylurk said:
This seems to be happening more and more, and before the usual crowd chimes in, it's not only Romanian models.

Yeah, my birthday is the first day of the month and it just feels fucking weird to try and act like the whole month is something special. But hey, it seems to work for some people. GinnyPotter got #1 last year and #2 this year because of it.

lurkylurk said:

Yea, that's a little overboard. I do a week countdown for those who want to tip me for my bday but don't visit often. It worked well.

Reactions: JordanBlack
Reactions: Jupiter551
It's like she stopped trying halfway through the topic, language is so grueling :(
GOOD Afternoon !! BIG BOOTY Latina Here , want you to PHONe me in PVT OR exc PLZ !! let have some fun get u kown ecahother:)

Reactions: emptiedglass
Once some Romanian chick was claiming that her family is very powerful and can have be kicked out of Romania if I go there, if it was true she wouldn't be a cam model lol. And she goes on to tell me how she can find out whenever I am a guest in her room cause of a software she uses and even if I used a vpn she will know and will ban me(guests can be banned as well). I've been in her room like 30 times since then and she hasn't banned me.

vlad.mazare said:
I've been in her room like 30 times since then and she hasn't banned me.
:?

vlad.mazare said:
Once some Romanian chick was claiming that her family is very powerful and can have be kicked out of Romania if I go there, if it was true she wouldn't be a cam model lol. And she goes on to tell me how she can find out whenever I am a guest in her room cause of a software she uses and even if I used a vpn she will know and will ban me(guests can be banned as well). I've been in her room like 30 times since then and she hasn't banned me.
Why do you go back to the room of a model that you don't like.. 30 times?

Another thing that makes me go WTF,which is pretty common at least a few years ago. Is that many of the top models from Romania, talk about how bad it is there, and act like they can't move to another EU nation. If someone is making $40,000 a month or more that person can easily live in a city like Paris,Berlin,London,Milan,Venice or Rome. And the fact that Romania is a member nation of the EU since 2007 before many of those top models even joined mfc makes it even more WTF.

vlad.mazare said:
Another thing that makes me go WTF,which is pretty common at least a few years ago. Is that many of the top models from Romania, talk about how bad it is there, and act like they can't move to another EU nation. If someone is making $40,000 a month or more that person can easily live in a city like Paris,Berlin,London,Milan,Venice or Rome. And the fact that Romania is a member nation of the EU since 2007 before many of those top models even joined mfc makes it even more WTF.

Sooo just because we choose to live in a country we can't bitch about it? Sometimes I feel like that here in america.. i feel like if you are an american you cannot say "I HATE THIS COUNTRY SOMETIMES!!!!" because its some kind of treason. I KNOW it not, but sometimes you can be made to feel like it is.

I can completely understand someone NOT wanting to leave their home country. I did leave mine and I miss my family, my support system, my familiarity, my CULTURE. All of those things would be there still if New Zealand (home) became a 3rd world country.

I also HATE many things here in america. I hate the healthcare system. I hate that they have idiotic laws. Sometimes I do feel like I am living in a 3rd world country, here, that fancies itself a 1st world one.

Aaaaand yet I choose to live here...... my boyfriend is here. My dogs are here. my roots are here now.

Does this mean i shouldn't complain?

vlad.mazare said:
There's a difference between wanting to stay, and thinking that you cannot move,that's what my post was about.

you put 'act like they can't move'....

maybe they are just bitching. I dunno, ive never seen what you're talking about and I think the things that bug you are strange.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Status
Not open for further replies.