AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sevrin said:
NerdCandy said:
What if we all started telling people that PM'd us who DID just want conversation to get to know us before they felt comfortable enough to tip, "So, what do you want, besides tits?" :p
What if pervs posted here every time a model PM'd us out of the blue. I think we'd overload the forum software.

That is why only people on my friends list can PM me. I had random models in the room with me PMing while I was trying to watch a show and making me miss things while I gave them polite rejections. Although if I had listened to that one who said a certain model I was watching was crazy I would be much happier today I think.

Shaun__ said:
Sevrin said:
What if pervs posted here every time a model PM'd us out of the blue. I think we'd overload the forum software.

That is why only people on my friends list can PM me. I had random models in the room with me PMing while I was trying to watch a show and making me miss things while I gave them polite rejections. Although if I had listened to that one who said a certain model I was watching was crazy I would be much happier today I think.

I don't complain about models PMing me, leave my PMs open, and plan to in the future. If I did not, I'd have missed out on some interesting conversations.

Sevrin said:
I don't complain about models PMing me, leave my PMs open, and plan to in the future. If I did not, I'd have missed out on some interesting conversations.

Only models are on my friend list. I keep a very short list of models I let bother me anytime they want to. It does not mean I do not like a model if they are not on the list it just means I do not spend enough time with them. Anyone else needs something and they can MFC mail it to me or tweet it if I follow them.

Only 37 pages? Really? :mrgreen:

I think my all time fav is this:

I enter a model's room and she PMs me in less than a second.

Model: PVT?
Me: BMW?
Model: GRP?
Me: STD?
Model: mmm bb!
Me: mmmmmmm bbbbbbb!
Model: ok bb. 30 toks.

I was laughing hysterically and I actually tipped her 30 tokens cause I was curious to see what she would do.
She flashed her tits (I guess that's a default setting or something :lol: )

Probably the most well spent 30 tokens I've ever tipped.
P.S. And her tits were nice too :cool:

Non_Compos_Mentis said:
Only 37 pages? Really? :mrgreen:

I think my all time fav is this:

I enter a model's room and she PMs me in less than a second.

Model: PVT?
Me: BMW?
Model: GRP?
Me: STD?
Model: mmm bb!
Me: mmmmmmm bbbbbbb!
Model: ok bb. 30 toks.

I was laughing hysterically and I actually tipped her 30 tokens cause I was curious to see what she would do.
She flashed her tits (I guess that's a default setting or something :lol: )

Probably the most well spent 30 tokens I've ever tipped.
P.S. And her tits were nice too :cool:

I bet she's still talking about the guy that tipped her a "fuckin' mercedes benz"!

My pms are friends only, to stop "hi bb" style begging, but if I'm attracted to a girl or think she'd be fun to chat with she's on my friend list anyway, and alternatively if someone asks I'll add em

Jupiter551 said:
My pms are friends only, to stop "hi bb" style begging, but if I'm attracted to a girl or think she'd be fun to chat with she's on my friend list anyway, and alternatively if someone asks I'll add em

Agreed. But having pms for friends only will take away all the fun included in incidents as the one i described above.

And also the all time classic:

Model: hi bb
Me: hi
Model: hru?
Me: i'm ok. you?
Model: mmmm horny. Wanna play?

It's not that it's rude or anything but you see it coming from a mile away :lol:

Non_Compos_Mentis said:
Jupiter551 said:

Agreed. But having pms for friends only will take away all the fun included in incidents as the one i described above.

And also the all time classic:

Model: hi bb
Me: hi
Model: hru?
Me: i'm ok. you?
Model: mmmm horny. Wanna play?

It's not that it's rude or anything but you see it coming from a mile away :lol:
Yeah I just find all that a bit awkward and annoying, they can say it in public if they wanna say it

ComicOzzie said:
Topic: :) 10500 topless :p

This got a major WTF from me.

Some models have members tip during countdowns to keep them dressed. I saw this topic and that's what happened in this case.

Was playing lounge-roulette last night for a bit. I eventually muted the sound, but a few still had me saying WTF. I swear that at least a couple of them had bought this book:

alexa7 said:
well, there are some members who will simply use pm to ask about your private while getting off on all the dirty details, with no intention of ever going private. You have to really be choosy in your wording by telling them what your time will be like together and not giving it all away. The model here could have been a little more colorful and exciting in her wording though to give the member a better idea to not have to ask soooo many questions.

THIS.

There are members who ask a bunch of questions just because your responses are enough to help them get off.

"Tell me about the last time you had sex, bb."
"Tell me what you do in private, bb."
ETC.

Briefly making it clear what will/won't go down in private is cool. But not a whole bunch of "Tell me about....." questions. If you wanna know what I do in private, take me private or spy on a private show. Lol.

The_Brown_Fox said:
alexa7 said:
well, there are some members who will simply use pm to ask about your private while getting off on all the dirty details, with no intention of ever going private. You have to really be choosy in your wording by telling them what your time will be like together and not giving it all away. The model here could have been a little more colorful and exciting in her wording though to give the member a better idea to not have to ask soooo many questions.

THIS.

There are members who ask a bunch of questions just because your responses are enough to help them get off.

ETC.

Briefly making it clear what will/won't go down in private is cool. But not a whole bunch of "Tell me about....." questions. If you wanna know what I do in private, take me private or spy on a private show. Lol.

ughh soo annoying! This is what those people get....

FREELOADER :What do you do in Pvt?
Moi: fuck myself
FREELOADER: How will you do it?
Moi: Oh i dont know....give me a spatula, some duct tape, a bottle of raspberry jelly and a toothpick... & ill show you.

:)

LOL. Everytime I've seen someone ask if you do privates, HarvZMadison says "she doesn't do privates" before you even get a chance to reply. :lol:

ZoeMadison said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
alexa7 said:

THIS.

ETC.

ughh soo annoying! This is what those people get....

FREELOADER :What do you do in Pvt?
Moi: fuck myself
FREELOADER: How will you do it?
Moi: Oh i dont know....give me a spatula, some duct tape, a bottle of raspberry jelly and a toothpick... & ill show you.

:)
:lol: That is awesome almost better than my go fuck a cactus saying.

ComicOzzie said:
Topic: :) 10500 topless :p

This got a major WTF from me.

The other day I had gotten so overtipped for the night and seriously didn't need anymore tokens so I whispered to my prems, I'm going to put my topic to 30k for a cum show and lets see what happens. Oh man it's going to be so funny.

I set it to something like 30,000 tokens until cum show, laughing my head off the whole time like something epic was going to happen when someone saw it. I was so pissed, I had that topic up for an hour with like 600 people in my room and absolutely no one said anything about it. I wanted some freak outs, or pissy people or something damnit! I swear people are so oblivious to room topics.

(Which reminds me, are room topics glitched at times? Sometimes I'll go into a model's room and not see a room topic set at all, but they will talk about the topic and be actively changing it. But when I walk in I see nothing.)

Reactions: ComicOzzie
EvaLee said:
(Which reminds me, are room topics glitched at times? Sometimes I'll go into a model's room and not see a room topic set at all, but they will talk about the topic and be actively changing it. But when I walk in I see nothing.)

That's a good question. I had a clear topic today and some people were asking me questions that could be answered by reading my topic.

Made me wonder if my topic was viewable to everyone or if some people just don't think to read it?

EvaLee said:

Yes! I notice that too. That's why I try and repost my topic on a regular basis even if I didn't change it. It seems most common when it has been sitting for a while.

JoleneJolene said:
EvaLee said:

Yes! I notice that too. That's why I try and repost my topic on a regular basis even if I didn't change it. It seems most common when it has been sitting for a while.

Yes, it happens all the time, and it doesn't take long to disappear. Happily, right-clicking on the model's name now brings up a pop-up that shows it. My guess is that MFC added the topic to the pop-up this to compensate for the disappearing topic bug/feature. Some members just can't be bothered to check that or haven't figured it out, though.

JoleneJolene said:
EvaLee said:

Usually for me the topic shows as I come in and then it's gone after it leaves the screen, sometimes it's at the top of the chat for a little but it doesn't stay.

Lame. Good to know and thanks so much guys. Got my ctrl c ctrl v fingers ready. :handgestures-salute:

EvaLee said:
I was so pissed, I had that topic up for an hour with like 600 people in my room and absolutely no one said anything about it.

600 members all privately thinking: "wow, no way that topic's gonna happen, I'll just pretend it's not there and freeload"

EvaLee said:
I set it to something like 30,000 tokens until cum show, laughing my head off the whole time like something epic was going to happen when someone saw it. I was so pissed, I had that topic up for an hour with like 600 people in my room and absolutely no one said anything about it. I wanted some freak outs, or pissy people or something damnit! I swear people are so oblivious to room topics.

just out of curiousity - did you change the topic when someone tipped? Else i would assume that is not serious anyway.

JustAmber: "Condoms? I don't wear condoms when I have sex. I'm not going to fuck someone if I can't fuck them for real."

Okay, sugar, e

Attachments

• 654-enjoy-your-aids-and-being-father-4c14ea549e1a22.jpg
    654-enjoy-your-aids-and-being-father-4c14ea549e1a22.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 173
KaylaMarie said:
Made me wonder if my topic was viewable to everyone or if some people just don't think to read it?

Doing some investigating - on Firefox.
The room topic at the top of the chat window is a maximum of one line of text, and does not overlap the people list.

Room topic "1420 nakey lotion show :) 200 friendlist and picture gallery PWs :) Help me get top 100" - I see only
"1420 nakey lotion show :)" at the top of the window with my normal setup.

Any time the topic changes - it appears in chat - but in busy rooms, this can go fast.
I usually have another window open for IMs and stuff next to my browser, and do not collapse the people list, or the personal menu. Both of those make the topic lots longer, as does picking a smaller font.

Was just in Squirt4real room on MFC and i don't know where to put this but yeah i observed this...and this happened twice today actually within an hour.

Topic: 110 for public squirt! rate and admire me ! love you ! :*:*:* thanks

paul8124u has tipped Squirt4Real 10 tokens.
richie_0789: Isn't it down to 50?
numbigate: hi bb do i tip you to see my cam...im new here
Squirt4Real: yes babe
Squirt4Real: u do
numbigate: thanx bb
numbigate: how many tips bb
numbigate: to see my cam
Squirt4Real: 100
numbigate: mmmmmmmmmmmm
Topic: 450 for public squirt! rate and admire me ! love you ! :*:*:* thanks

HughGrant69: oh my
richie_0789: Did u just raise it!?

SHE RAISES EVERYTIME IT GETS CLOSE TO ZERO OR IGNORES TIPS..AND THEN JACKS IT BACK UP AGAIN, IT HAS HAPPENED TWICE WITHIN AN HOUR. DO NOT TIP IT'S A CON AND I BET SHE DOESNT EVEN SQUIRT...SAVE YOUR MONEY GUYS!

Status
Not open for further replies.