AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ComicOzzie said:
I received my one and only ban from a longtime model friend who set a 25 token minimum. I had always tipped her 20 tokens on a regular basis and when I asked her why she had done this, she responded that she thought she was worth at least 25. When I then did not tip her 25, she banned me. Oh well. Only 1,200 other models to tip now.
Similar thing happened to me (minus the ban) I tried to tip 50 to a girl I hang with, chat to etc, mentioned in chat "aww, I was going to tip 50 but 100 is the minimum?" and she bluntly replied "You don't have 100?" I just left, rarely tipped her since.
Whether I had 100 isn't the point, I wanted to give 50 because I felt like giving a gift on the spur of the moment. As soon as it turns into an expectation or obligation of the minimum the gift should be, I no longer feel like giving it.

Lily90x said:
schlmoe said:
Got my first tip rejection. Was in the lounge, a girl was doing a lotion show. I was feeling charitable (saying that probably makes me look like a jerk)
went to her room to tip 20, and got the notice ""XXX" only accepts tips greater than 25 tokens (paraphrasing). There were 3 prems in her room besides me. After I left, I noticed her cam score is 525.8!!!!

Oh well, 20 tokens for some girl who wants em!

I don't even know why that minimum tip feature EXISTS. Seriously. I'm happy about every token that I get o_O
Is it really possible to be so proud that you don't accept anything under $1,25? What is wrong with people..

lol, good for you! I bumped the thread with our discussion about it for you ^_^

Reactions: LilyMarie
Just heard in model's room: "I'd rather eat a fetus than eat a rabbit" and 1 minute later she said "if I found a fetus in the dumpster, I could eat it and not get in trouble, I'd just say it looked like liver".

Now, I was flipping thru in the lounge and I'm sure I missed the context, but WTF???

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
bumped cause I can't believe there has been nothing for half a month!

Not exactly "said", but typed by a model for her topic. Unfortunately, Aedan's Mac gave her an auto-correct that we will not soon forget:

Attachments

• Aedan_naughty_correct.jpg
    Aedan_naughty_correct.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 825
schlmoe said:
Not exactly "said", but typed by a model for her topic. Unfortunately, Aedan's Mac gave her an auto-correct that we will not soon forget:

:lol: I'm crying from laughing so hard again... Damn, schlmoe... you couldn't let that one go! It'll forever haunt me now. :lol: :oops:

Chicks2012's Topic: cam 2 cam cock competition for longest cock 30 tokins
kinkykyle2009: do we win 30 tokens?
Chicks2012: yes)
me: members can't "win tokens".
Chicks2012: ahahah)))

LilyMarie said:
Chicks2012's Topic: cam 2 cam cock competition for longest cock 30 tokins
kinkykyle2009: do we win 30 tokens?
Chicks2012: yes)
me: members can't "win tokens".
Chicks2012: ahahah)))

Lol no problem you don't have a cock either! :p

This model must be super talented at multi-tasking...somehow she was able to type a post for the newsfeed during a group where all this is happening...????

I am impressed.
:shock:

Attachments

• WTFmodelmoment.png
    WTFmodelmoment.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 614
  • don't sneeze.png
    don't sneeze.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 615
Topic: I KNOW U GUYS WANNA SEE MY PRETTY PINK PUSSY SOO HELP ME RACH MY GOAL OF 4000

New model, camscore 998.

I made a YouTube vid that was pretty perfect for the Things that Members say that make you go WTF?... so I thought it was only appropriate that I make one for things some cam models say as well, lol! Hope you enjoy! :) I had fun making it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwGno0Z2rRg

Miss__Kitty said:
I made a YouTube vid that was pretty perfect for the Things that Members say that make you go WTF?... so I thought it was only appropriate that I make one for things some cam models say as well, lol! Hope you enjoy! :) I had fun making it.

1:04 doesn't make me go WTF at all :)
It's totally understandable that a model wants people to at least talk to her if they can't tip.

But other than that, there were many great phrases in the video :D

LilyMarie said:
Miss__Kitty said:

1:04 doesn't make me go WTF at all :)
It's totally understandable that a model wants people to at least talk to her if they can't tip.

But other than that, there were many great phrases in the video :D

Lol, well ya. I prefer that guys talk to me if they aren't going to tip as well. It was mostly poking fun at the phrase along with such attitude that accompanied it. I saw a model say this but even bitchier than I made it in the vid... her attitude is what made it funny to me... bc she was very un-friendly but wanted guys to talk to her, lol! The vid was mostly made in good humor just like the one made for guys/ members.

Reactions: LilyMarie
Jupiter551 said:
Horrrnyhelen's profile "Yes my boobs are natural"

Btw she has 99 Red Balloons on autoplay :lol:

Really? :lol: :lol: I think I might be in love with her.... Im also still in tears laughing over Schlmoe's post about Aedans typo. JFC! That whole conversation is just full of win.

Reactions: schlmoe
Jupiter551 said:
Horrrnyhelen's profile "Yes my boobs are natural"

Btw she has 99 Red Balloons on autoplay :lol:

Her new thing is saying "They are fake, but they are not balloons" and I too noticed the autoplay song. :lol:

I am starting to think she might be a marketing genius ;)

This cracked me up for some reason, I think it sums up how boring and stupid the guys are who talk about their cocks etc, without tipping, during a show.

During cum show, model says in sexy Russian accent as she plays with herself:

"Guys, stop talking about your wank and start tip."

Disclaimer to the thread police: I was unsure whether to post here or the what members say WTF, but think it applies to both. Although not really a "WTF" but more of a "LOL".

Setup: Had about 15-20 minutes to kill, was cruising rooms. Stopped in one. Don't know if this is normal for the room, but I was highly entertained. Guests and basics were not muted, I am assuming (and yes I know what that gets me) for the models own amusement because each time one said something inane, after a rather snappy comeback, was immediately banned. Saw more bans in two minutes than I have seen in my whole time at MFC (excluding mass bans).

One particular exchange stuck with me (and I'm paraphrasing here):

Guest: I want you to hear my sex
Model: I can't hear your sex
Model: Unless you're fucking my ear
Model: I don't want you fucking my brains
Model: I think you're fucking my nerves
Model: ban

This kind of thing went on the whole time I was in the room. I tipped because I was entertained. And I was not banned :icon-mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.