AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those screenshots are just frightening. WHY??? Why put yourself in danger for money? Are they so hard up for cash that they'll risk a roman candle backfiring and blowing their sphincter to shreds? How sad :(

VenusFaery said:
Those screenshots are just frightening. WHY??? Why put yourself in danger for money? Are they so hard up for cash that they'll risk a roman candle backfiring and blowing their sphincter to shreds? How sad :(
The model in question is currently top 20, so she's probably just trying whatever stunt she can to push further ahead.

And I thought it was just sparklers... I know someone else mentioned Roman Candles, but I didn't think any of that happened.

NinjaMike42 said:
VenusFaery said:
The model in question is currently top 20, so she's probably just trying whatever stunt she can to push further ahead.

And I thought it was just sparklers... I know someone else mentioned Roman Candles, but I didn't think any of that happened.

Ninja, you and I saw the same stuff at the same time (we were chatting on PM at the time). Who knows WTF happened earlier.

Reactions: NINJA
I watched the live show while the girls were doing it, needless to say they were both pretty wasted,un-intellegent, and desperate for tips, dangers combination makes for firey bottoms.

Reactions: XxXIndiXxX
Shouldn't there be some rule against putting things that could possibly explode in your ass? :? Maybe this is considered common sense.

Cassidy Nicole said:
I was watching her she kept saying "100 for a sparkler in my ass, 200 for a Roman Candle up there". It was a disaster waiting to happen, I couldn't look away. I was waiting for her to put one of the fireworks that explode there, but I dont think she did.
Oh jeez... And if she put the wrong end of the candle in her ass... Well, she wouldn't be able to repeat THAT mistake.

Reactions: emma_skye12
Cassidy Nicole said:
Can you imagine the 911 call?

Operator: Hello, 911. What's your emergency?
The other model: We need an ambulance to (location) immediately!
O: What is the problem?
M: My friend stuck a firework in her ass and it went off!
O (after thinking for a minute): Ma'am, please do not use the 911 service to play jokes.
M: But I'm seri.. *operator hangs up*

There was a brand spanking new model that came into another model's room last night asking all sorts of noob questions... How do you get paid, how often, how much did you make tonight, blah blah blah, all in open chat. Then she said she made 15 thousand tokens and asked how much that was since she apparently couldn't add. WTF!?! I directed her here for all future questions. Some models are too nice ;)

Bocefish said:
There was a brand spanking new model that came into another model's room last night asking all sorts of noob questions... How do you get paid, how often, how much did you make tonight, blah blah blah, all in open chat. Then she said she made 15 thousand tokens and asked how much that was since she apparently couldn't add. WTF!?! I directed her here for all future questions. Some models are too nice ;)

Wow, a brand spankin' new model made 15k tokens her first day? Good for her. If she only knew how to calculate how much it was in actual $.

An American model who is currently online (with a dark, fuzzy looking cam and a "good" connection, nonetheless) has this as her topic:

20,000 til naked!!! =]]]

I'm hoping it's just a joke to her regulars, but nothing really surprises me anymore. The people currently in her room don't seem to be in on the joke.

I like the Romanian studio girls, some are really sweet and engage with the room, but then you get some who have like 1000 in tips and do 10mins nude then get dressed and say "guys tip me tips tips, no one is tipping" then they go AFK and repeat lol.

Reactions: emma_skye12
AmberCutie said:
An American model who is currently online (with a dark, fuzzy looking cam and a "good" connection, nonetheless) has this as her topic:

20,000 til naked!!! =]]]

I'm hoping it's just a joke to her regulars, but nothing really surprises me anymore. The people currently in her room don't seem to be in on the joke.

I think I know who you are talking about. She has gotten it before. I've seen it. LOL.

Hahaha thats funny i cant believe some of the things they say

I've put a few of these up oh http://www.mfcquotes.com keep them coming, and vote on your favourites!

Frankie said:
Shouldn't there be some rule against putting things that could possibly explode in your ass? :? Maybe this is considered common sense.

Only in America would you need a warning label for THAT :p

Thankfully in good old common sense Australia, Fireworks are banned, and you need a explosives licence to handel them for the permitted events XD

RenegadeMikey said:
I've put a few of these up oh http://www.mfcquotes.com keep them coming, and vote on your favourites!

Frankie said:

Thankfully in good old common sense Australia, Fireworks are banned, and you need a explosives licence to handel them for the permitted events XD
Oh how I wish the same were true in America! (Granted I know an idiot with an explosives license, so it's not fool-proof). As it is, any idiot with a permit and enough gas for a trip to Missouri can get some wicked fireworks around here. Illinois doesn't sell the "good stuff" anymore lol

In Ohio you can buy fireworks, but you're supposed to agree to go out of state if you want to set them off. Makes sense, right?

I think Bottle Rockets and Roman Candles are allowed, though.

RenegadeMikey said:

Frankie said:

Just found this...

Anyone over the age of 18 can buy retail fireworks in Darwin from 9am to 9pm on the 1st of July.
Remember - you can only set off your fireworks between 6pm and 11pm on Territory Day (1st July)

So there you go, we CAN buy fireworks, but only 1 day of the year, and in DARWIN! Hmm not sure it's worth the trip :lol:

Reactions: JimsX
Indigoxox said:
RenegadeMikey said:

Frankie said:

Just found this...

Anyone over the age of 18 can buy retail fireworks in Darwin from 9am to 9pm on the 1st of July.
Remember - you can only set off your fireworks between 6pm and 11pm on Territory Day (1st July)

So there you go, we CAN buy fireworks, but only 1 day of the year, and in DARWIN! Hmm not sure it's worth the trip :lol:

I think the idea of that law was to depopulate Darwin...

Hollyhanna as I flip to her in the lounge:

"But I simply refuse to fist my ass unless someone straight up tips 1000 tokens."

Reactions: JimsX
Status
Not open for further replies.