AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After doing a little goofy booty shaking.

"That was a mega ass shake, shake any harder... poo will come out"

Pretty much everything this girl says is a WTF

BoltEyeAm said:
After doing a little goofy booty shaking.

"That was a mega ass shake, shake any harder... poo will come out"

Pretty much everything this girl says is a WTF

I hear too much anal can lead to this unfortunate side-effect. :lol:

A Front Page Model on Streamate: I HAVE FOR U: MILK,anal, dp, cum, fist ,squirt, pee,oil show speculum,beads, toys, bottles ,gag , puked,toys, enema show...AND MORE!!!!

Should I report these things? This makes me a bit sad. More than a bit.

This model still has the New Model tag and what she said didn't make me go WTF, but I was really surprised, in a positive way. Usually new models don't react that well to insults. I'm proud of her :)

rbtiger255: look a fat bi** that does nothing
Model: *waits on rbtiger to hurt her feelings*.........
Model: nope, nothing.

This seems kinda mean to me, seems sarcastic. Not the first thing I've seen her post on other models walls, only seems to be "foreign" models. Maybe they're easy targets. **EDIT nvm see what she said about Jalyn on prev page.
Posted by RevKillerKunt: February 15, 2012
i like your fake tits

Reactions: 1 person
Jupiter551 said:
This seems kinda mean to me, seems sarcastic. Not the first thing I've seen her post on other models walls, only seems to be "foreign" models. Maybe they're easy targets. **EDIT nvm see what she said about Jalyn on prev page.
i like your fake tits
That's rather nice, coming from her. She used to go around posting stuff like "So, we can churn our cunts in free chat, now?" (I think that was it, I'm lazy. Go check GoddessZoey's profile from Feb 2010. She left it on there for some reason.)((Er, sorry, AliceNWndrlnd not GoddessZoeythis week til Sunday) And such like. She has real issues with "rule breakers." (That's only in quotes, cause they are technically breaking rules, but MFC ignores it cause of $$$) And keeps blaming them for her failures to draw privates in her newsfeeds. I'm subscribed to her newsfeeds just to see how far the crazy goes. And if she keeps apparently getting so drunk on cam she does not remember her comments about Jalyn, then, perhaps the problem lies not with the so called rule breakers... Ok, ok, enough on that... daily thoughts..

Why does it feel like I have a hangover, despite not drinking last night? This humidifier does it's job for my nose, but... Ugh. I know I drank like 4 bottles of fluid last night. I was freaking thirsty, so why the dry brain?!

Reactions: Jupiter551

I really wanted my own pumpkin carriage :crybaby: or sex for my second choice maybe, you know if the carriage was too expensive to ship. Either would have been nice.

Attachments

• Capture_395.jpg
    Capture_395.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 308
  • Capture_396.jpg
    Capture_396.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 308
Reactions: LacieLaPlante
Shaun__ said:

I really wanted my own pumpkin carriage :crybaby: or sex for my second choice maybe, you know if the carriage was too expensive to ship. Either would have been nice.
I like how the likelyhood of turning into a pumpkin carriage is up there with sex lol

Jupiter551 said:
Shaun__ said:

I like how the likelyhood of turning into a pumpkin carriage is up there with sex lol

Hey! With my regulars someone would come up with the most ridiculous thing that I could never do as their wish.

LacieLaPlante said:
Hey! With my regulars someone would come up with the most ridiculous thing that I could never do as their wish.
If I had 4001 tokens I'd have you burst into a tune from a broadway musical in say, a restaurant

Jupiter551 said:
LacieLaPlante said:
If I had 4001 tokens I'd have you burst into a tune from a broadway musical in say, a restaurant

That sounds EXTREMELY fun!! :dance:

ive been dying to do something like this since I saw it..

Hay now, we have a section dedicated to videos, sillybutts. Stay on topic! :)

waogo said:
Jupiter551 said:
i like your fake tits
That's rather nice, coming from her. She used to go around posting stuff like "So, we can churn our cunts in free chat, now?" (I think that was it, I'm lazy. Go check GoddessZoey's profile from Feb 2010. She left it on there for some reason.)((Er, sorry, AliceNWndrlnd not GoddessZoeythis week til Sunday) And such like. She has real issues with "rule breakers." (That's only in quotes, cause they are technically breaking rules, but MFC ignores it cause of $$$) And keeps blaming them for her failures to draw privates in her newsfeeds. I'm subscribed to her newsfeeds just to see how far the crazy goes. And if she keeps apparently getting so drunk on cam she does not remember her comments about Jalyn, then, perhaps the problem lies not with the so called rule breakers... Ok, ok, enough on that... daily thoughts..

Why does it feel like I have a hangover, despite not drinking last night? This humidifier does it's job for my nose, but... Ugh. I know I drank like 4 bottles of fluid last night. I was freaking thirsty, so why the dry brain?!
I lurvs me some KillerKunt. It's a big stretch to put her name in the same sentence as failure. At least she's honest about her dislike of rule busting. Maybe she could go about it a little more gently, but if girls are doing cum shows for all to see, they probably have thick enough skin to handle her blunt style.

JickyJuly said:
I lurvs me some KillerKunt. It's a big stretch to put her name in the same sentence as failure. At least she's honest about her dislike of rule busting. Maybe she could go about it a little more gently, but if girls are doing cum shows for all to see, they probably have thick enough skin to handle her blunt style.
She never says anything about rules though, she just makes personal attacks.

Jupiter551 said:
JickyJuly said:
I still loves her. :shifty:
I get the point of the wtf moment over it. I just think once the OP attached KK's name to a post calling her out for speaking ill of other girls to members (on a forum filled with members), she was pretty much speaking ill herself. I prefer jealousy to hypocrisy a bit. Just wanted to stand up for the Rev a lil.

JickyJuly said:
Jupiter551 said:
JickyJuly said:
I still loves her. :shifty:
I get the point of the wtf moment over it. I just think once the OP attached KK's name to a post calling her out for speaking ill of other girls to members (on a forum filled with members), she was pretty much speaking ill herself. I prefer jealousy to hypocrisy a bit. Just wanted to stand up for the Rev a lil.
You mean about the jalyn comment? she implied the name but didn't say it, I said the name when I saw her comment on aangeleyes wall, and it did make me feel a bit defensive because aangeleyes is one of the nicest girls around, can't imagine her being mean to anyone

Fair enough sticking up for her though, it's what friends do.

Reactions: 1 person
From my favorite...

"Imagination Mode!, that's right everyone use your imagination, think I'm doing sexy things. THEN TIP MEEEEEEE"

Jupiter551 said:
You mean about the jalyn comment? she implied the name but didn't say it, I said the name when I saw her comment on aangeleyes wall, and it did make me feel a bit defensive because aangeleyes is one of the nicest girls around, can't imagine her being mean to anyone

Yeah, I just read that post on here. That's a pretty fucked up comment to make about a fellow cam girl (Jalyn) who seems like a sweetheart.

And being blunt doesn't mean you've gotta be straight-up nasty. Cam girls deal with enough of that just from members .....

maybe the breed is important to zoophiles...ughhh, it's really gross

PS I almost wanna go into the room just to use the line "Bow-wow-WOW!"

SirLes said:
CarolinaPeachXx said:
On Chaturbate: P.S. i love to fuck my dog :D ( cane corso)

Couldn't get a screen cap so I copied and pasted
LOL, I saw that too. Had to google cane corso to see what they looked like. Nice looking breed. :)
That has got to be one messed up dog

Status
Not open for further replies.