AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikeythegeek said:
AngelicTease said:
That's so stupid putting themsevles in danger just for a bit of money, mabye they were trying to be unique but I'm sure there's a line between 'unique' and 'stupid' and they crossed it. :(

That's being nice, I think. I mean, if they want to kill themselves for everyone's entertainment, let them. But they better not bitch when the rest of us tell them that they're a couple of dumbfucks and some people tell them that it's a shame that they didn't succeed (and you know they're getting told that today).

Fortunately nobody was hurt, but you know if something had gone wrong they'd be nominees for the Darwin awards.

LilyMarie said:
Not a wtf, but a lol:

Me, in Aedan's room: It's time for me to go, bye Aedan! Bye everyone!
Aedan: Bye Aedan! ..... I mean bye Lily!

:lol:

:oops: :lol: Ahhh, I'm laughing so hard. Can we do a name swap one day - I'll be LilyRayne and you can be AedanMarie?

Reactions: LilyMarie
AedanRayne said:
LilyMarie said:
Not a wtf, but a lol:

Me, in Aedan's room: It's time for me to go, bye Aedan! Bye everyone!
Aedan: Bye Aedan! ..... I mean bye Lily!

:oops: :lol: Ahhh, I'm laughing so hard. Can we do a name swap one day - I'll be LilyRayne and you can be AedanMarie?
Those are both adorable names, actually.

Evvie said:
I do remember that one lady who would always dress up as a super hero... I don't know if she's still around though. But she would always wear masks!

Leia got away with it 'cause usually her "masks" were usually just VERY well done and opaque face paint.

I MISS HER! Where has she been :crybaby:

also hahahaha i love how this girl "NEEDS presents and a new dildo." Like she needs food and water right?

" Goal tonight is 1950, birthday soon, need presents and new dildo...rate admire "

and she keeps posting it over and over again too.

also "dirty show in pvt poping psing anal fist toys bat dp bottle pain nedles clamps rope kis ask for fun"

POPING? what the fuck is she doing to the Pope? and also, PSing. like Post Script or... what? PMSing? Pissing? "Nedles" and bottles and Bats too, oh my. OH MY! Ask for fun, everyone!

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Reading this made my stomach flip-flop. Gross.

Attachments

• ewwwwww.jpg
    ewwwwww.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 353
bawksy said:
tightlockup said:
I always hide my token amount. One model said "Don't hide, show your tokens!" I was gone.

Man, if you have like 3000 tokens in your account, I dare you to show them and then step foot in some Colombian chick's room. Holy shitballs.

hahaha i did this once and then never again,the girl was freaking out,sending me 20 messages asking me if i wanna go private and when i was offline she then send me more messages telling how much she´s missing me,that was the first time i blocked a girl hahaha.

AmberCutie said:
Reading this made my stomach flip-flop. Gross.

In addition to the gross-out factor here, this illustrates something I've been wondering about: the casual use of the word "rape." I'm not trying to be the PC police here, but I would've thought that a lot of women would be uncomfortable with that -- hell, I'm uncomfortable with it. On MFC, I've heard lots of people, both models and members, use it casually and jokingly. Is this really okay with everyone? Has it just evolved into part of the lingo?

Reactions: Nordling
HarmlessSquirrel said:
In addition to the gross-out factor here, this illustrates something I've been wondering about: the casual use of the word "rape." I'm not trying to be the PC police here, but I would've thought that a lot of women would be uncomfortable with that -- hell, I'm uncomfortable with it. On MFC, I've heard lots of people, both models and members, use it casually and jokingly. Is this really okay with everyone? Has it just evolved into part of the lingo?

A while back this loser I had banned went to my profile wall and made jokes about the fire that my family had just been in, and I think I said something along the lines of "Yeah, YOUR ass is gonna burn, baby, burn when some dude with STDs shoves his cock up your ass." But yeah, you're right...it's not cool to speak casually about such a cruel, violent act, so consider that my WTF moment.

As far as MFC members thinking dirty talk means saying shit like "Damn, I wanna come out there and rape you".....they're probably idiots who never tip and take up most of the screen telling the model "what he wants to do to her". Either way, BAN the creepo. Also, if he's one of those guys with a rape fantasy fetish, he's better off finding a cam site and cam model that allows that sort of thing, and discussing it PRIVATELY with that model. The term 'rape' being used in a model's public chat is definitely gonna make somebody very uncomfortable.

I've also seen models get pissed off with the lack of tips, and fire back with comments like "I hope you all get raped by..... (or "I hope you all die.....")!" :? That's pretty uncalled for.

But are you're referring to models and members talking about rape in a *giggle, giggle* sort of way? You mean, like the guy says "You keep teasing me like that, and I might just come out there and rape you...", and then the model giggles and bats her eyelashes and says "Haha...yeah, you know you want this..." Like that?

TheFluffsta said:
He was referring to the topic Amber attached above. ;)

Yeah, I saw that. But he also said he's referring to how models AND members use the word 'rape' casually and jokingly.

The_Brown_Fox said:
TheFluffsta said:
He was referring to the topic Amber attached above. ;)

Yeah, I saw that. But he also said he's referring to how models AND members use the word 'rape' casually and jokingly.

Yeah, my question wasn't just in reference to the topic Amber attached. I wasn't specifically thinking about using it in a sexually teasing kind of way, although to me that would still be a poor choice of words. Sometimes it's not even used with the literal meaning of the word intended, such as "The bank is really raping me with all these ATM charges." Just seems to me that, even when used like that, there's so much negative emotion tied up with that word that some people are going to find it jarring at least, potentially much worse than that if they happen to have personal experience with it.

I_Am_Iris said:
So as not to derail this thread anymore, started a new one just for this discussion.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10295

Smart idea, Iris! (I don't like seeing grumpy stuff on happy threads). Thank you! :) :dance:

Edited to say: Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Not so much WTF but just really funny and cute. Romanian girl (w/ strong accent) trying to drum up enthusiasm/tips in her room said what is wrong with you guys "I am 21 of age and very horny girl!".

On Streamate:

Member: hi baby xx im new here xx just joined xx
Model: So? Do you want a fucking biscuit, mate?

:shock: :lol:

DAMN, she's mean!

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
The_Brown_Fox said:
On Streamate:

Member: hi baby xx im new here xx just joined xx
Model: So? Do you want a fucking biscuit, mate?

:shock: :lol:

DAMN, she's mean!

:-D
Yes she is. Exactly my type. :)

BabyGirlRed said:
LilyMarie said:

TIPPERS

WAT R U DOIN

TIPPERS

STAHP
She was adorable actually.
A new model, and incredibly grateful for every little bit she got. After that wall of 7s there were tears in her eyes. I already feel a bit bad about posting what she said in this thread.. :oops:

Reactions: BabyGirlRed
I am Polish, Irish, Indian, German, and Black.
I guess this is fairly normal but to me it looks odd that all of them get listed as nationalities except one, listed as a skin tone. If she gives a fuck enough to write it at all why not find out where her ancestors came from? :think: She's also blonde/blue eyes so :dontknow:

Jupiter551 said:
I guess this is fairly normal but to me it looks odd that all of them get listed as nationalities except one, listed as a skin tone. If she gives a fuck enough to write it at all why not find out where her ancestors came from? :think: She's also blonde/blue eyes so :dontknow:

For those who are descendants of slaves, it's practically impossible to find out where their ancestors who were slaves came from. Slave ships would make multiple stops in Africa before making the trip to the US. They didn't keep records on which slave came from which port-of-call.

And since there are such things as white Africans, she can't just say "African".

Reactions: LindseyDoll
LadyLuna said:
Jupiter551 said:

For those who are descendants of slaves, it's practically impossible to find out where their ancestors who were slaves came from. Slave ships would make multiple stops in Africa before making the trip to the US. They didn't keep records on which slave came from which port-of-call.

And since there are such things as white Africans, she can't just say "African".

This brings up two thoughts; someone was trying to sue ancestory.com beause their first commerical with a black person didnt mention slavery, shortly after that they made the second commercial that mentioned it.

And this http://www.wnd.com/2004/01/22929/

Reactions: LadyLuna
Another note: for those who doubt that a person has black in them because they look white... Remember those recessive gene squares?

Attachments

• quarter black.png
    quarter black.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 573
Status
Not open for further replies.