AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
Well...she did say no talking and was clearly in a mad rush to leave. I also kinda remember certain people telling other people not to worry why guys tip. :lol:
FINE fine fine. Just so... foreign to me to behave like that. That's all.

Obviously I'm the only one disturbed by that and I was out of line for posting this. My apologies.

Hahahha, Amber, speaking of that incident, I got incredibly irritated one night watching one model do something similar.
She used to posts on the forum, buuut I don't know what happened. :think:
Basically, a premium came into the room, she immediately called him out, saying hi, and asking if he was interested in getting her night started off. The guy was actually pretty nice, tipped her, then said he was going to browse around some more.
She then proceeded to tell the guy he was stupid for leaving and looking at other models when the best and sexiest was right infront of his face.
I was like whaaat. You tell him to tip you, he does, then you yell at him for leaving? People amaze me. I would never have the balls to say stuff like some models do, ahahah. :woops:

NicoleEnvy said:
Hahahha, Amber, speaking of that incident, I got incredibly irritated one night watching one model do something similar.
She used to posts on the forum, buuut I don't know what happened. :think:
Basically, a premium came into the room, she immediately called him out, saying hi, and asking if he was interested in getting her night started off. The guy was actually pretty nice, tipped her, then said he was going to browse around some more.
She then proceeded to tell the guy he was stupid for leaving and looking at other models when the best and sexiest was right infront of his face.
I was like whaaat. You tell him to tip you, he does, then you yell at him for leaving? People amaze me. I would never have the balls to say stuff like some models do, ahahah. :woops:
It is a public forum...

Thats really fucked up though, gotta love the conceited bitches who beg for money.

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:
Well...she did say no talking and was clearly in a mad rush to leave. I also kinda remember certain people telling other people not to worry why guys tip. :lol:

Obviously I'm the only one disturbed by that and I was out of line for posting this. My apologies.

Let me clarify what Amber meant because I think I know what she means.

She means that if the model isn't going to thank the tippers, that's less incentive for members to tip the model in the future. Therefore, that model just leaving w/o saying anything in appreciation probably hurt her in the future.

Mikeythegeek said:
AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:

Let me clarify what Amber meant because I think I know what she means.

She means that if the model isn't going to thank the tippers, that's less incentive for members to tip the model in the future. Therefore, that model just leaving w/o saying anything in appreciation probably hurt her in the future.
The whole exchange put me off, honestly. She very well could be friends with that guy who tipped her the remaining amount she needed, we don't know. It was the entire conversation. If I could sum it up shorter it would sound like this:
"Hurry, tip me tip me, no I'm not going to do anything for you, I'm in a rush, tip me now, hurry up tip me, tip me who's going to tip, right now, do it fast, tip tip tip, OK THX BAI."

And also in another response to Boce, I'm not upset that someone tipped her. I was just put off by her attitude. Then again I'm already biased because she's one of the girls who stole a line from my profile for hers, lol. I guess when it comes down to it, I'll never understand and appreciate the way some of the foreign studio models perform their job, so it's pretty moot to even bring it up.

AmberCutie said:
I guess when it comes down to it, I'll never understand and appreciate the way some of the foreign studio models perform their job, so it's pretty moot to even bring it up.

I don't know SexyTamia, but it's hard to compare the life of a studio model to that of a model who works at home.

A lot of the EE models work in studios, which means that they don't put in a few hours here and there. There is a lot less flexibility. You have to commute, and for most models in EE that means public transportation. It's like going to a regular job in a factory or office for the rest of us. Now, for those of us who have regular jobs, the idea of just wanting to fucking go home at the end of the day will be a familiar one.

You've been at work for 6 or 8 or whatever hours with a break here and there, and at the end of the day, you're beat and you can't think of anything but going home, and anything that threatens to come between you and getting the fuck out of there becomes your enemy. If you can't leave until you have accomplished some task, then your mind focuses on that task like a laser. You get a phone call at 10 minutes to 5 that could possibly delay your departure and you want to kill someone.

Sevrin said:
You've been at work for 6 or 8 or whatever hours with a break here and there, and at the end of the day, you're beat and you can't think of anything but going home, and anything that threatens to come between you and getting the fuck out of there becomes your enemy. If you can't leave until you have accomplished some task, then your mind focuses on that task like a laser. You get a phone call at 10 minutes to 5 that could possibly delay your departure and you want to kill someone.
Good explanation! :) But in my customer service job, I would have gotten reprimanded for treating someone "delaying my departure" with less respect and attention just because it was closing time.

Imagine going in a retail store 5 minutes before it closes... You ask the retail clerk for assistance with something, and all they wanna do is get you in and out so they can go home. They have very terse and unfriendly responses when speaking to you because they're focused on closing and going home. Sure, they did the job they're required to do, but as the customer, does it leave a bad taste in your mouth? Are you less likely to return to the store because they weren't friendly and helpful?

Not exactly the same thing, but similar. This job is all about presentation and customer service. There are still things I'm working on to present myself better because I know it has an impact on how successful I can be.

First of all...no apology needed Amber. I understood fully where you were coming from and I meant no disrespect in my reply. I don't know SexyTamia either, but gathered she needed her daily quota and could not talk for some odd reason, but was in a crazy mad rush to leave....so some nice guy generously tipped her. Impossible to know just from the brief text exchange if he was a regular and understood her circumstances, or felt ripped off, but I would guess he was just being a generous friend of hers. Too many unknowns to form an educated opinion.

I realize that's not the ideal way for a model to do things and that Amber, or any of the models here, would never operate that way.

Bocefish said:
A model from Vancouver said "Token me 50 and I'll fist my ass." She did too.

Another model has on her profile:

My Items:
Dirty Gym Socks=999 Tokens
Panty Hose=1099 Tokens
Dirty Panties=1199 Tokens

Dirty gym socks? :lol:

I actually had a guy ask me about sending him dirty gym socks. It was the strangest request I had ever gotten. He wanted, "cute, small girlie socks that smell like I have been wearing them through hours of working out." No joke. He wanted to see what girls feet smelled like. :lol:

Frankie said:
CandieMoose said:
ok i know this is a bit off topic, but can someone explain to me what is so hot about sticking something that is WAY to big in a girls ass or pussy? I just dont get it :think:

I always thought for most guys it's the freak show aspect of it. "See the amazing stretching vagina/asshole! Wonder at how it can fit two fists and not rip! Not tear! Come one, come all. Step right the fuck up!" I wouldn't actually know given the fact I don't have a penis or the same brain chemistry as an average male surfing a cam site.

I like to drill the guys in my room. They can be very educational. I asked one guy why guys liked big things in girls' pussies and he said, "Just watch the skin around the giant dildo as it slowly moves with every thrust or turn. It's just so tantalizing. I love it"

That isn't a direct quote. He actually said a lot more but quoting members is usually like quoting second graders.

Because I am not afraid to ask the guys in my room, I know why they like a.) pee shows b.) fisting c.) cum d.) random objects e.) smelling/licking panties of girls they have never met :shock:

sexyalexie said:
Frankie said:
CandieMoose said:
ok i know this is a bit off topic, but can someone explain to me what is so hot about sticking something that is WAY to big in a girls ass or pussy? I just dont get it :think:

I always thought for most guys it's the freak show aspect of it. "See the amazing stretching vagina/asshole! Wonder at how it can fit two fists and not rip! Not tear! Come one, come all. Step right the fuck up!" I wouldn't actually know given the fact I don't have a penis or the same brain chemistry as an average male surfing a cam site.

I like to drill the guys in my room. They can be very educational. I asked one guy why guys liked big things in girls' pussies and he said, "Just watch the skin around the giant dildo as it slowly moves with every thrust or turn. It's just so tantalizing. I love it"

That isn't a direct quote. He actually said a lot more but quoting members is usually like quoting second graders.

Because I am not afraid to ask the guys in my room, I know why they like a.) pee shows b.) fisting c.) cum d.) random objects e.) smelling/licking panties of girls they have never met :shock:

Suggest you start a thread in which you answer those questions that we all want to know.

sexyalexie said:

LadyLuna said:
Suggest you start a thread in which you answer those questions that we all want to know.

:text-yeahthat: I'll second LL's suggestion.

In my MFC mail on CutieNoodle from MyLena:
Hi! It's your chance to win MISTER MFC COCK!! Join the contest!!!
What you need to win?
1. Enter the contest with 100 tip. Add a note “MISTER MFC”
2. I will open your cam to see you and will give a vote in which category you won – Mr. Size (the biggest), Mr. Yummy (the one who I’ll dream to suck), Mr. Best Fuck (hehe..), Mr. Beauty (the most beautiful), Mr. WOW (the most original – shape, pirsing, hairdo, tattoos….etc..) the winner in the category wins a HD naughty pic of me and password of my locked gallery.
3. The absolute winner (1st place) gets 1st HOUR SKYPE SHOW. 2nd place gets HOT VIDEO, 3rd place gets HOT PIC.
4. The contest will be over at December 26, when I will tell final results of voting. If you will be off-line, I’ll send you MFC mail.

Sevrin, that's a great point there. But I think my point and Amber's points still remain. Doing things like that is not good for her potential success (let alone the whole copypasta profile thing).

Bocefish said:
sexyalexie said:

LadyLuna said:

Thirded.

AmberCutie said:
What you need to win?
2. I will open your cam to see you and will give a vote in which category you won – Mr. Size (the biggest), Mr. Yummy (the one who I’ll dream to suck), Mr. Best Fuck (hehe..), Mr. Beauty (the most beautiful), Mr. WOW (the most original – shape, pirsing, hairdo, tattoos….etc..) the winner in the category wins a HD naughty pic of me and password of my locked gallery.
3. The absolute winner (1st place) gets 1st HOUR SKYPE SHOW. 2nd place gets HOT VIDEO, 3rd place gets HOT PIC.
4. The contest will be over at December 26, when I will tell final results of voting. If you will be off-line, I’ll send you MFC mail.

Did you get that message today? I mean, it's lame enough as it is. I just want to know if it's even a bigger fail than it already is.

Bocefish said:
sexyalexie said:

LadyLuna said:

Good idea. I will do that as soon as I get a chance. I have the flu right now though. If anyone has any burning questions to add the pile let me know. My room has an "open door policy" so to speak so my regulars are used to it.

sexyalexie said:
Bocefish said:
sexyalexie said:

LadyLuna said:

Good idea. I will do that as soon as I get a chance. I have the flu right now though. If anyone has any burning questions to add the pile let me know. My room has an "open door policy" so to speak so my regulars are used to it.
Looks to me like she already has. :p

AmberCutie said:
What you need to win?

first hour skype show? What about the other hours?

I am also curious the date on that email. Hmm... maybe I should check my mfc mail for my prem account?

AmberCutie said:
What you need to win?
I got this same MFC mail. I replied 'I am not in the possession of a cock.'
She replied 'Noted.'
:dance:

Kinda looks like Killer Kunt with the hoodie and the shape of her eyes, but the make up is different... Hmmm, would be her style of name tho, shes funny and WAY out there :)

I have actually spent a lot of time in Killer's room. I love her "don't give a shit" attitude. Of course it is not for everyone, and we all know if we tried this as models we would be out of work. It works quite well for her though.

Ok this has probably been said before... But just watched a model who shall remain nameless.... Doing an entire insertion night with different toys because she wants to be in the top twenty... And then saying "Oh ya fuck that pussy! This hitachi feels soooooo good!" While simultaneously updating her topic at the same time...

Yes when I'm about to cum I'm worried about updating my topic :)

kayceecane said:
Ok this has probably been said before... But just watched a model who shall remain nameless.... Doing an entire insertion night with different toys because she wants to be in the top twenty... And then saying "Oh ya fuck that pussy! This hitachi feels soooooo good!" While simultaneously updating her topic at the same time...

Yes when I'm about to cum I'm worried about updating my topic :)

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.