AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misono said:
Not to mention global oil prices have fallen significantly in the past year, but an MFC oil show remains the same price, if not more expensive
:lol:

Well, I was in a private chat with a model on FLC before they kicked me out(for now)and I wasn't sure if she was serious with this or not, but she said the following:

She loved me.
She wanted to travel the world with me.
She wanted to be my "tour guide" when I come down to her country.
She wanted to know where we would go for our honeymoon.(this one was said in public after I hit my spending limit).

She said more, but I think you get the idea. Now, I know from reading in various places that models would say a lot to keep people interested and all, but this seems like a lot. Plus, we never went private again, so it's not like she said anything more to get me to go there. She continued to be affectionate in public chat, so yeah, I have no clue.

Reactions: StacySins
JerryBoBerry said:
AmberCutie said:
Misono said:
From a Twitter RT:

How Mfc used to be: "here's 200tkn for your show" Mfc now "here's 200tkn I want a show . Snapchat and 760 videos

I don't know of anyone who actually thinks that.
Likely a major exaggeration, but it's true that many members seem to want a lot more for their tips than the average member used to a handful of years ago.

The reverse is kind of true as well. Not all models, but some I've noticed in the past few months drastically upping counts by some. Just a few weeks ago I saw a white board of doom that had to be cleared for the topic. There were a lot of higher numbers, even a few 200 token ones, so I took a screenshot when I could see it all so I could add up all the numbers. It added up to over 12,000 tokens...to take her shirt off. So it's been going both up on both sides in some cases.

As someone who ups countdowns sometimes, at least for me, it's because the whole month has been slow. If it means that my rank is #999 and my shirt is not coming off until #666, and it could take 8K to clear the countdown, it means that there have been tons of people who have been watching for free that month, tips have been low, and I don't feel bad about making my shirt off price suddenly 5x higher that particular day if it means being able to pay bills. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But goddamn I (and other models) will try my (their) best.

When I started, I used to get a lot of small tips, they made up about half of what I earned as a model. In recent months, those little tips have pretty much disappeared, not sure if this is a site wide trend or not.

When I started, I used to get a lot of small tips, they made up about half of what I earned as a model. In recent months, those little tips have pretty much disappeared, not sure if this is a site wide trend or not.

I have also noticed this about the smaller tips, and wonder if the cause may be the emphases on the HT. Most topics are littered with high tip wins this or that and there is always someone that can out tip me or I have to not tip to accumulate enough tokens to make a large tip. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: Sansa and TacoBelle
Foxxx_VT said:

I have also noticed this about the smaller tips, and wonder if the cause may be the emphases on the HT. Most topics are littered with high tip wins this or that and there is always someone that can out tip me or I have to not tip to accumulate enough tokens to make a large tip. :twocents-02cents:

It's rare that I do a high tip win, usually because HT is someone who buys a video or they are doing something fetishy and already getting something from it. Seems like everyone has an excuse to not tip, why not do it because you actually appreciate the model.

This might not be the right place to ask this, but it seems semi-relevant to the conversation at hand so I'm just going to go for it.

It seems like there's always a delicate balance between what you're willing to "give away" and what you set your show/goals at. Is it seen as wrong or unfavorable to set yourself as completely "pay to play" - only offering chitchat and flirting, and only doing anything sexual for tips and making that fact very blunt and clear? As a newbie, it's hard to figure out the exact right balance of this, and... I guess seeing so many people a few pages ago in this thread talking about models that beg for tips got me to wondering - is being firm and gently reminding room-viewers that you have a tip list when they start begging for things the wrong way to go about it?

I feel like I need a cam girl 101 class or something.

Reactions: PennyLaPerv
So this was just retweeted by a certain model... her name rhymes with poopoo... and I can't tell if she's serious, taking the piss, or if she really is this wildly un-self aware (I'm leaning towards the latter)...

Fuck people and their 'I'm offended' attitude. Grow up and move on. I'm offended that you demand that I adhere to what doesn't offend you!

I mean, given what this model is known for, I can't even... :?

As in...she records the members she watches? :shock: :?

Edit: Just noticed her tags. It seems like she does a lot of fetish, humiliation, and roleplay work. Blackmail fantasy is pretty prevalent with those who are into humiliation, especially for those into sissification, SPH, and findom. So that's probably what it is, not actual blackmail! :thumbleft:

lupojohn said:
Well, I was in a private chat with a model on FLC before they kicked me out(for now)and I wasn't sure if she was serious with this or not, but she said the following:

She loved me.
She wanted to know where we would go for our honeymoon.(this one was said in public after I hit my spending limit).

She said more, but I think you get the idea. Now, I know from reading in various places that models would say a lot to keep people interested and all, but this seems like a lot. Plus, we never went private again, so it's not like she said anything more to get me to go there. She continued to be affectionate in public chat, so yeah, I have no clue.
OMG this is just... OMG :D

lupojohn said:

She loved me.

I agree that that's pretty extreme, even for a cam girl wanting to suck your wallet dry.

Not that I'm a mind-reader or anything, but I'm pretty sure she was just stringing you along to keep you around and keep you spending. Sorry, man. If these feelings she claims to have were real, you two would eventually exchange contact info (not just messaging each other privately on a cam site[/i], and talk offline outside of the cam site (about things not money-related).

You said you were "kicked out." Do you mean you were banned from the cam site? Or you were kicked out of free chat (I know some cam sites have a free chat mode that kicks you out after x minutes of being in there)?

Nope. Obviously, I'm completely flat.

hROUMy1.png

I'd have at least thirty cents I'm sure for every wft member post I accidentally post here. :woops:

MeekoRaccoon said:
I just checked the Twitter feed of an attractive MFC cammer and it was saturated with comments about how much weed she was going to smoke. Ewwwwww. Such a turnoff. So much for being attractive.
I used to see tweets like that all the time on the Twitter feed of a cam girl I used to follow. Always talking about her weed man and whatnot.

MeekoRaccoon said:
I just checked the Twitter feed of an attractive MFC cammer and it was saturated with comments about how much weed she was going to smoke. Ewwwwww. Such a turnoff. So much for being attractive.
Wasn't aware that getting high was that big of a turn off for some. Or is it because she is just really into herb/talks about it all the time? She could be working a stoner gimmick. Like the Cheech and Chong of camgirls. Not sure if pandering to stoners is what's best for business but she sounds pretty awesome tbh.

PunkInDrublic said:
MeekoRaccoon said:
Wasn't aware that getting high was that big of a turn off for some. Or is it because she is just really into herb/talks about it all the time? She could be working a stoner gimmick. Like the Cheech and Chong of camgirls. Not sure if pandering to stoners is what's best for business but she sounds pretty awesome tbh.
The stoner market is SO BIG! I'm not sure if it's a big PAYING market, but it's a huge market regardless!

JoleneBrody said:
PunkInDrublic said:
MeekoRaccoon said:
The stoner market is SO BIG! I'm not sure if it's a big PAYING market, but it's a huge market regardless!
I'm guessing it pays well. Lots of stoners in the world. Lots of expensive bongs flying off shelves in headshops. Expensive vaporizers. Plus, stoners are good at sharing. They have that kind of sense of community and a shared secret. It's probably a pretty genius way to sell yourself if you fit into it. Stoners are almost always kind of polite too.

JickyJuly said:
JoleneBrody said:
PunkInDrublic said:
MeekoRaccoon said:
I'm guessing it pays well. Lots of stoners in the world. Lots of expensive bongs flying off shelves in headshops. Expensive vaporizers. Plus, stoners are good at sharing. They have that kind of sense of community and a shared secret. It's probably a pretty genius way to sell yourself if you fit into it. Stoners are almost always kind of polite too.

Once upon a time, back when I smoked weed...

I smoked weed for a short time to help me sleep, and noted pretty quickly that most members into weed were only into talking about it. They seemingly never tipped. Quite a few told me they wouldn't watch me anymore, because they didn't know I smoked, and didn't "like to see any form of drug". Mostly weed was just an occasional, conversation topic. They had watched me for 2 years. The only tipper in regards to smoking, was a guy who had an attraction to me lighting up, but that nothing to do with anything more than the flame itself. Mind you I never posted a bunch of "Omg I'm so high" posts. Heck I rarely smoked it on cam. The most I generally had was my name as Godiva420. Part of it may be because I decided to be fully sober (off alcohol & drugs), but personally I have a tendency to unfollow folks who only post things drug or alcohol related, because it just feels like they might have a problem...and after a bit it gets depressing for me (especially with my own memories of when I drank and toked, since I did so most of the time to get over stress).

Yes, I know that you can't physically get addicted to weed, but you can get psychologically addicted to anything (had two ex's who couldn't stop talking about weed/getting high). I'm not opposed to it, but when it's every other tweet or whatever...I know it can be a fetish, but I can see where Meeko's coming from.

I don't have a problem with models who smoke, hell I'd be all over it too if it was legal here, but I've come across some models that make it seem like smoking weed is in their top three priorities in life, and that's a bit on the extreme side for me. That doesn't necesssarily just apply to camgirls though.

Johndoe91 said:
I don't have a problem with models who smoke, hell I'd be all over it too if it was legal here, but I've come across some models that make it seem like smoking weed is in their top three priorities in life, and that's a bit on the extreme side for me. That doesn't necesssarily just apply to camgirls though.

I hear where you are coming from. I took a three day vacation to Denver late last year just so I could say that I walked into a store and bought weed legally. I pretty much leave the stuff alone these days, but I will always love it.

But hearing somebody who can't go ten minutes without mentioning it makes me think that they are immature and leading otherwise empty lives. That pretty much describes how I was when I was that way. Of course, if a camgirl is using it as a marketing tactic, that's a different story.

Denver. Shit town. Good weed.

Attachments

• 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 153
I don't care if a model smokes weed, but when she wraps her entire identity around the fact that she smokes weed, it makes me think she is rather juvenile and boring. This goes for anyone, really, not just models. It's like the college freshman who can't stfu about how wasted he got at the party last night.

I get it. You smoke pot. Congratulations. Adults have more interesting things to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.