AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lounge will foremost ignore the spammer - it is usually okay to promote a model once or twice, after that the ignore option will be used quite fast. But the lounge normally ignores the spammer and will not connect the spammer with the model he announces. so if several of your regulars promotes you during a show it is their risk being ignored and not yours to end on a auto-ignore list.

Reactions: Rosemary
Mikeythegeek said:
I don't hang out in the lounge too much so I'm not the best to ask. But I think most there don't mind a single mention of "Hey, RosemaryD is going to be doing a show in just a minute". Now, multiple mentions of the same thing... that will blow up in your face. Guys saying "Model X will fuck herself for 500 tokens" 10 times in a minute will just be ignored.

Yeah, it's all about quantity. Once in a while is fine, as long is it is not recruiting for a group or an update on your countdown or what you will do for 25 tokens. Just linking your name to bring to others' attention the wonder that is you is acceptable. The lounge is full of assholes, but it is also full of new members.

Mikeythegeek said:
Rosemary said:
Mikeythegeek said:
If you or another premium spams you in the Lounge, they'll ignore him and block you before you know it.

Ok, I'm about to use my 'one stupid question per day' ticket on this one. By 'spam' do you mean like...
OMFG SOAPY WOBBILY WATERMELONS IN JIGGLEJUG'S ROOM NAAAOOOO

Or is it any sort of "Hey, this model is cool and is on doing this right now" at all?

I only ask because people have voluntarily promoted me in the lounge during shows and such. I just want to know I'm not driving people to auto-ignore me if someone DOES do this.
I don't hang out in the lounge too much so I'm not the best to ask. But I think most there don't mind a single mention of "Hey, RosemaryD is going to be doing a show in just a minute". Now, multiple mentions of the same thing... that will blow up in your face. Guys saying "Model X will fuck herself for 500 tokens" 10 times in a minute will just be ignored.

But with the main Lounge, at least there's guys there that might still spend some cash on the site. Lounge 1000? I don't think they will so I wouldn't promote there at all.

I hang out in lounge 1000 when none of the models I like are on sometimes and spam did get me to go to a room one time out of however many times I have seen it. But it was a member saying what a great outfit the model had on that day not X number of tokens for show or 3 more for group.

spamming in lounge =
cmon guys Rosemary only 500 tokens for show!
random chat
random chat

Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:
WTF

Click to enlarge

suprised her Hobbies aren't eat poo drink pee fist four yuo bb
Me too but I bet her Turn Ons/Offs is something like this:
Turn Ons/Offs
Explosive diarrhea/Toilet Paper

Reactions: Jupiter551
People need to use common sense when promoting their favorite model(s) in the lounge. I've been in there before under my premium account, and there's a lot of hating going on in there as it is (guys making fun of models' weight, etc.). So if you - with good intentions - go in there saying "Yummybrownfox is doing a naked oil show!" constantly, some douchebag might respond with "Who gives a fuck about yummybrownfox? That bitch doesn't even do public cum shows...she sucks!!!" :lol:

The_Brown_Fox said:
People need to use common sense when promoting their favorite model(s) in the lounge. I've been in there before under my premium account, and there's a lot of hating going on in there as it is (guys making fun of models' weight, etc.). So if you - with good intentions - go in there saying "Yummybrownfox is doing a naked oil show!" constantly, some douchebag might respond with "Who gives a fuck about yummybrownfox? That bitch doesn't even do public cum shows...she sucks!!!" :lol:
I think you missed the point of the lounge. Since models don't see it while they're on, it's used to trash talk all of them or find free shows.

Reactions: Adrianna_
Keithy said:
I think you missed the point of the lounge. Since models don't see it while they're on, it's used to trash talk all of them or find free shows.

I didn't miss the point. I said that's why the guys trying to PROMOTE models by repeating the same thing over and over should know better. That will probably do them more harm than good.

Yeah I dunno what the deal is with those guys - some of them will do it for hours (literally) which makes me think that's a bit too committed to be a member. I think sometimes it's models on premium accounts.

And I also think it's worth noting, and not defending spam as a legitimate form of advertising here, there's like 500-600 in the lounge at any given time - not even 10% of that number talk in chat. Who knows what the rest are doing? Some of them are probably clicking on those links.

I was in CharmingGemma's room this afternoon, a bit of an early birthday celebration. I don't recall the exact topic, but it included 25 tkn bday gift & I'll pop a balloon for you. Gemma does the balloon thing often, she sits on them, usually without panties. It's a pain & pleasure thing, she's into that. Gemma allows other models in her chat, but the following quoted convo is why many models don't.

Lord_Latex has tipped CharmingGemma 25 tokens.
Squirt4Real: ouch lord..u forgot a zero ???
Squirt4Real: 250 maybe
Squirt4Real: haha
Squirt4Real: or it is too much for u
Squirt4Real: ?
Lord_Latex: :fuyou_2

BIG SQUIRT, ANAL, DEEPTHROAT, DP TOYS, 2 TOYS INTO PUSSI, MOAN, SCREAM, MANY TOYS, BIG BEADS, ROLEPLAYS, PEE, ZOOM, TALK WITH YOU, SEXY DANCE, FOOT FETISH, HEELS PENETRATE, GAG, DRINK PEE/SQUIRT, ANAL BEADS, PANTYHOUSE/STOCKINGS IN PRVT! NO FAKE - REAL

Tokens hun!!!! PLEEEEEEASE;-)

MrRodry said:
Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:
WTF

Click to enlarge

Turn Ons/Offs

When I read this i lol'd :lol:

Reactions: MrRodry
MrRodry said:
Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:
WTF

Click to enlarge

Turn Ons/Offs

LOL toilet show I take shit in toilet and piss in it and I show the inside of the toilet bowl LOL that should be her wtf topic LOL.

join models x room a bit later leave and i got a pm stating "did you found a cheaper bitch?'

join model x room a bit later leave and i got pm stating "drop dead motherfucker asshole"

in the lounge received pm from model x stating "bb my pussy is yelling your name can you put tokens in it ?"

I just saw a topic that 100% made me go WTF!

"50 tokens for any request! i am bleeding out of my vagina...thought yall might wanna know!" Sorry but WTF?

Just got bitched out for tipping a model because I was looking at her and NOT reading her topic. I did NOT ask for anything but said I had no idea what her obscure white board numbers meant. Apparently, her getting stoned on cam was more important.

Bocefish said:
Just got bitched out for tipping a model because I was looking at her and NOT reading her topic. I did NOT ask for anything but said I had no idea what her obscure white board numbers meant. Apparently, her getting stoned on cam was more important.

:woops:

model asked me if i would put my cam on i said ok and put it on and sent her a message saying it was on shortly after my cam stopped working and then after she had the time she tried to connect to my cam and said WOW ur handsome i like u i said ohhhh so u can see me yes hun ur handsome ohhhhh really i said it doesnt bother you that the mess that was caused by the accident to my face? lololololol she replied that that didnt worry her at all (ofcoures my cam was not on)but i asked her if she wanted to see COCK CAM hhhheheh
ooohh yes hum i love that i said ok can u see my cock ? she said yes hun i love that and i want it inside me hhaaaa hhaaaaa so i asked her what did she think of my cock size was it to big or to small ooohhh no hun its perfect i want to see u cum :woops: :woops:

Mikeythegeek said:
NinjaMike42 said:
VenusFaery said:
Those screenshots are just frightening. WHY??? Why put yourself in danger for money? Are they so hard up for cash that they'll risk a roman candle backfiring and blowing their sphincter to shreds? How sad :(
The model in question is currently top 20, so she's probably just trying whatever stunt she can to push further ahead.

And I thought it was just sparklers... I know someone else mentioned Roman Candles, but I didn't think any of that happened.

Ninja, you and I saw the same stuff at the same time (we were chatting on PM at the time). Who knows WTF happened earlier.
You know one fart and someone could die :lol:

Frankie said:
CandieMoose said:
ok i know this is a bit off topic, but can someone explain to me what is so hot about sticking something that is WAY to big in a girls ass or pussy? I just dont get it :think:

I always thought for most guys it's the freak show aspect of it. "See the amazing stretching vagina/asshole! Wonder at how it can fit two fists and not rip! Not tear! Come one, come all. Step right the fuck up!" I wouldn't actually know given the fact I don't have a penis or the same brain chemistry as an average male surfing a cam site.
I have no idea why and i have a cock lolol but it does seem strange to many guys asking for fisting and the impossible i think it falls into the degrading area same as guys asking for poo then asking for the model to eat it or drink her pee i could be wrong but

Status
Not open for further replies.