AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things you do not like...that everyone else does!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I correlate the music with someone I really, really despise. Pretty much a lifelong thing at this point, yeah.
Well, that kind of makes sense. My first wife soured me on blondes for like 15 years.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Magnolia
Speaking of bands everyone loves that I don't....

U2 and Kiss. I don't hate them, I'm actually extremely neutral toward both. Most people I know, LOVE them, and I'm just like... Meh.

Speaking of bands everyone loves that I don't....

U2 and Kiss. I don't hate them, I'm actually extremely neutral toward both. Most people I know, LOVE them, and I'm just like... Meh.

I used to work at this diner where my shift was 5am-3pm. Every single morning without fail the managers cell phone would ring CONSTANTLY. His ringtone -"Beautiful Day" by U2.
It was never a beautiful day, let me tell you. :haha:

Eggplant.

Eggplant.

I might have said this, but I can't convince myself that enough people like it to qualify for this thread. Same with kale. Like poison it tastes!

Somewhat off topic: for people in this thread who hate coffee/beer/other bitter things (kale, fuck you kale) (and eggplant, but maybe I've never had it done properly?), you might be "super tasters". I've actually done the test. It's a little chemical soaked strip of paper that you put on your tongue. Some people will think react with "I taste nothing" or "yeah that's kind of icky". I wanted to puke. Nevertheless, I'm making Brussels sprouts tonight. So I dunno, man.

A couple of people mentioned cilantro, and I agree. It tastes like soap and evil. Apparently that's a genetic thing. Kind of interesting.

I also wanted to add... and this is not a "hate" but more of an "I really don't get this at all": eye shadow/makeup palettes. SO much money, and any time I've bought one (even if it's only a trio or something) I use up just a fraction of the colours, and then it sits around forever with the rest of the shades being useless. Singles for me. I have no desire to own any Naked Palette.

Eye shadow/makeup palettes. SO much money, and any time I've bought one (even if it's only a trio or something) I use up just a fraction of the colours, and then it sits around forever with the rest of the shades being useless. Singles for me. I have no desire to own any Naked Palette.

Truths, you speak.

But I still buy palettes because how else am I supposed to figure out which colors I actually like? Swatching them on my wrist at the store is not good enough because I can't see how they would actually look on my face on normal lighting. So to me palettes are a necessary and really expensive testing system :(

Reactions: RebelleHart
May God forgive me for this, but...children. Not all children, mind you; I think babies up to about age 5 are pretty adorable. After that, I just wish they would hush for about 15 years.

Oh, this is one that has gotten me into a few arguments:
I hate Led Zeppelin with a passion that burns deep in my soul.

Edit: Immediate facepalming on this post = point made! (I honestly don't even bring it up irl anymore)
I hate Metallica with every fiber of MY BEING!!!!! Which is probably a similar hate bringer, I would guess.

May God forgive me for this, but...children. Not all children, mind you; I think babies up to about age 5 are pretty adorable. After that, I just wish they would hush for about 15 years.
Well I'll take some heat away from you and say babies... I don't think they are cute, I don't want to hold one and 10,000 pictures of one on facebook from the same person will not change my mind! It is quite the rare occasion that I meet a baby and think "well you're kind of a cute little creature" and it's usually because they are DOING something that is adorable... not simple for being a baby.

Reese's PB cups/Puffs/Candy.
Nutterbutters.
Butterfingers.
Cooked Fish.
Crustaceans (BUGS. ALL OF THEM. WHY DO YOU EAT SEA COCKROACHES?!)

John Cena. Srsly. Fuck that guy.

My boyfriend went to school with John Cena and hates him so much. He said he was a dick and every time we see something with his name of pic he always says "I fucking hate that guy".

I also hate eggplant

Metal music, Warcraft, Star Wars and Star Trek.

Cena does so much work for Make-a-wish kids that I'm not sure how people can really dislike him.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Flowers, perfumes, heavily scented lotions...
I'm extremely sensitive (probably severely allergic) to a lot of perfumes. If a scent is too strong it nearly takes my breath away. I legitimately have difficulty breathing. Walking down the detergent isle at any store is something I might do on a dare. Walking past a candle display during the Holidays is damn near suicide. Take me within a mile of a Lush or Bath and Body Works store... fuhgeddaboudit!
I get that peeps wanna smell purdy and shit and I don't hold that against them... with the exception of service staff (if I can taste your perfume over my steak... you're doing it wrong) and you doods out there bathing in your Drakkar Noir... a li'l dab'll do ya fucker!

I might have said this, but I can't convince myself that enough people like it to qualify for this thread. Same with kale. Like poison it tastes!

Somewhat off topic: for people in this thread who hate coffee/beer/other bitter things (kale, fuck you kale) (and eggplant, but maybe I've never had it done properly?), you might be "super tasters". I've actually done the test. It's a little chemical soaked strip of paper that you put on your tongue. Some people will think react with "I taste nothing" or "yeah that's kind of icky". I wanted to puke. Nevertheless, I'm making Brussels sprouts tonight. So I dunno, man.

I hate IPAs...maybe I should try this super taster thing. First beer was a Guinness, second beer was a Milk Stout Nitro, and I've stuck with stouts as much as I can.

Watermelon.

I enjoy fake-watermelon flavored things. Like candy. But actual watermelon itself? I can't eat. I think it's the texture that just squicks me out.

Also corn on the cob. It's not as bad when it has been decobbed and mixed in with other veggies. But on the cob? Yuck yuck yuck. I can't do it.

Watermelon.

I enjoy fake-watermelon flavored things. Like candy. But actual watermelon itself? I can't eat. I think it's the texture that just squicks me out.

Also corn on the cob. It's not as bad when it has been decobbed and mixed in with other veggies. But on the cob? Yuck yuck yuck. I can't do it.
I hate corn on the cob as well.

Watermelon? I remember as a child being surrounded by siblings, cousins, and adult family members at picnics and summer holidays, all who happily munched on watermelon. I think it is where my contempt for society springs from.

Jumpin' on the baby-hating train here. I certainly appreciate babies on a subjective basis and have a ton of respect for the rigors involved in parenting, but beyond that, not my thing. I am getting to that age where people are asking me and my other half about kids and I catch so much heat for giving them a big old NOPE. Not now, not ever, not in ten years, fuck no. Gonna enjoy sleeping in on the weekends and sex whenever I want, thx.

Truths, you speak.

But I still buy palettes because how else am I supposed to figure out which colors I actually like? Swatching them on my wrist at the store is not good enough because I can't see how they would actually look on my face on normal lighting. So to me palettes are a necessary and really expensive testing system :(
I use all of the colors in my palette regularly for costumes...I can't imagine needing one otherwise. But it's useful as hell for that!

Something I don't get at all: Rock N' roll. Like, pure rock n roll. I love rock + other things. 60's, comedy, folk, punk, ska, grunge, etc. but like...AC/DC? It just sounds unfinished to me. I have no idea who this appeals to.

On the same note: industrial music. Being a hardcore goth since I was in highschool, people have always assumed I like industrial music since it's so heavily associated with goth. I like some of it, but mostly am very meh on it. Give me Bauhaus or Siouxsie any day; in my opinion when goth started getting super industrial is when it went downhill.

Also I couldn't get into Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones or Walking Dead.

Also, as much as I appreciate original Star Trek for what it is and what it has accomplished both in starting my favorite franchise and cultural progression, I really don't have any interest in watching it. I really don't understand Trekkies who favor it to DS9 or TNG. And also, Voyager. That show was lame, save for the Doctor.

Oh, and Star Wars. I loved it when I was a kid and it's still an alright franchise, but I don't get the obsession any more at all. I discovered Star Trek as an adult and haven't looked back. Except to exploit fanboy wallets and have fun making robot sounds, of course. But C-3PO was just as annoying as Jar-Jar and George Lucas is a greedy hack. The success of those movies lie solely on the accomplishments of the special effects artists.

Also, not a big fan of meat. Even though I'm not vegan anymore I pretty much forget it exists most of the time. I can't imagine basing my diet around it.

Edit: you kale haters are nuts. The kale in my fridge is among my most prized possessions at the moment. I was SO excited to see my supermarket get it back in stock. I restrained myself from buying more than one bundle.

Ford Mustangs. Growing up, everyone had an uncle or some other relative that worked for Ford and got discounts on the cars. Half of the high school parking lot was the same red Mustang. Never got the appeal.

Percocet. Had my fun with it and then got bored with it and just stopped. Never felt the urge to move on to heroin either like many seem to do.

Shots of Fireball or Green Tea.

Something I don't get at all: Rock N' roll. Like, pure rock n roll. I love rock + other things. 60's, comedy, folk, punk, ska, grunge, etc. but like...AC/DC? It just sounds unfinished to me. I have no idea who this appeals to.

I can't stand AC/DC. Same with KISS. Terrible music to me.

I disagree (if I can do this on this thread)

Haha. I don't think you can really 'disagree' on this kind of thread (someone else's list of dislikes). :) That would be like saying "I disagree that you don't like sushi. You're LYING! You do like it!" Lol.

I'm sure this will be unpopular here but cats. I don't get why anybody would want one as a pet. Having had a cat and a few dogs growing up, the dogs were better in every way.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I'm sure this will be unpopular here but cats.

Not as unpopular as my answer was. Lol. I don't care for cats either.

My last pet was a super adorable Robo Dwarf Hamster. :)

I don't think you can really compare cats and dogs as pets. Two different THINGS...even though they may both be mammals...they're as different as an umbrella stand and a tube of toothpaste. Dogs are great companions, and love their owners no matter what...but are so needy that sometimes it gets annoying. Cats are easy...they don't need you...at least in their minds...but are extremely amazing to watch their behavior. Much more subtle than dogs.

Stranger Things caught my attention for a few episodes but turned out to be a real piece of shit. I don't get everyone's hype now that I've finished it.

Reactions: Nordling
Stranger Things caught my attention for a few episodes but turned out to be a real piece of shit. I don't get everyone's hype now that I've finished it.

I thought it was fine, but I definitely don't get the hype. The kids were cute but nothing about it was super gripping for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.