AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things you wish you could tell all new members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we aren't looking for dates. No, meeting you/watching your cam/seeing a picture of your dick won't change our minds.

- Always tip for requests.
- Don't complain about a model's rates or try to negotiate them down.
- There's no point in insulting a model. They'll just ban you.

-If a girl don't answer PM's and you get upset because you've been tipping 1token to get her attention and start a scandal, you're the problematic one.

(This has happened to me today at Chaturbate. I couldn't figure out how to turn PM's off)

- Don't ask for freebies if the model clearly won't do it. Read the tipping list. Some girls go non nude and that comes to the next...

- even though most girls are doing nude, if a girl is doing non nude do not insist in try to shame her for her line of work in camming. Everyone is different and has different comfort levels. Don't mention other girls, what and how she does is her way to do it and should be respected.

Our rules are non negotiable. No anal means no damn anal. No PayPal means no PayPal. Pay for everything upfront no I will not perform for you now and then wait til you get paid Friday.

Please stop thinking that we are actual hookers and whores. We act like this online only.

Dont be cheap when coming into a girl's room. We understand that times are hard financially for you guys but this is our income and that means spend tokens.

Quit sending us dick pics and asking us to view your cam for free. Why would we view your cam for free and then take attention away from paying clients? It would be stupid.

Stop saying the words "bb" or "bby" cause it makes you seem like a kindergardener.

Stop starting random fights with random members in rooms cause you think the cam girl is your future baby mama. Newsflash, the girl has a soft spot for you but she doesnt want you or him.

Stop thinking that camgirls are stupid and desperate. A lot of us have mates and families and degrees. We are just the victims of a shitty economy and this is a way to keep things afloat.

We are just the victims of a shitty economy and this is a way to keep things afloat.
idk, I love camming. I could easily get a different job (I've had offers, actually) but camming is fun and exciting. Not every camgirl is only doing it because they're desperate.

I like this thread :)

Don't ask where we are from, it's none of your business & when we say no please don't just assure us that you aren't a stalker.

Also, just because you aren't getting a ton of or undivided attention doesn't mean that we aren't enjoying you in our room. The amount of people in a room during a shift comes and goes and so the vibe changes. Embrace it.

If you are hot and fit guy it's won't make me do things for free or give discounts! I would charge from Channing Tatum same amount which I wrote in my tip menu!

Model can refuse to do something even for tips, just Bcs she doesn't want do it. Like I CAN stand on my head but I won't do it right now.

"Cum now for me baby!" will not make model cum faster and can even ruin all mood.

1) Just because all the other models you watch do X doesn't mean I will do it. Don't assume every girl is the same.

2) If you are new to a room and don't understand the mechanics step back and watch silently until you get it.

3) Learn to have patience. I don't care how many tokens you spend if you are pushy or impatient you will get the boot.

4) You might think recording a girl and sharing it won't harm her, but I can guarantee you that it will. She will find it and feel awful and it will be your fault. Be a gentleman, don't kiss and tell.

5) Buying content is not the same as spoiling a model, it doesn't feel the same to her. So if you give a model 2000 tokens for "all my videos" bundle don't expect her to be impressed like you had just dropped 2000 tokens on her "just because"

Pro tip: if you are a big tipper, find the reason for that big tip you are giving her. Are you tipping to impress her? Are you tipping to buy content from her? Are you tipping to participate in an activity in her room? Pick just one reason. Nothing is tackier than triple dipping with the same tip. Example:

PartyPooper just tipped you 2000 tokens with this hidden tip note: "hey beautiful! You deserve this! For your new 2000 video bundle, and also to pop 20 balloons. Happy birthday"

This is especially infuriating when done on a hidden tipnote because the room has no clue the guy was actually buying content and trying to get a balloon deal all at the same time they simply applaud the guy like he was truly spoiling her.

A small one I know and it's so annoying I put it in spoilers just so it wouldn't be obnoxious every single time people open this thread. But it annoys me when I see someone does it on mfc.

Here goes:
-----------------------------------

Rating and Admiring does jack shit. If you think giving her a bad rating will get even with some model for not giving you a three hour DP skype after you tipped 5 tokens you're a fool. IT.DOES.NOTHING. Nor the reverse.

It doesn't change her rank. It doesn't affect her placement on the homepage. It doesn't change her camscore. It doesn't change her pay rate. NOTHING.

So quit trying to impress models by posting these emotes all the freaking time instead of tipping. And quit posting them when you have no tokens. The only thing they do is show the entire room you are either a pathetic beggar, or a complete newb to the site.

And while I'm at it...yeah, that book you wrote in her message wall on her profile? Models (and members) can delete any post there they want at any time. Also block you by name from ever posting again.

741121fa.gif
a7accb20.jpg
f4a31da1.png

6abd62db.gif
f55d263a.jpg

71214e2d.jpg

5048366e.jpg

8788baa5.gif

9c76bcdd.gif

1b2486a3.gif

And oh so many more!!! But ACF only allows 10 pictures linked in for a post. I had a lot more here when it told me that after I hit the reply to thread button. :p

Keep it simple...

1. Read the model's profile and observe her room rules.
2. No bartering, no begging.
3. Put requests and inquiries in tip notes.
4. Don't be a dick to the model or other members.

1. Prices are set, stop trying to negotiate.
2. Tip for requests.
3.We won't peek at your cam and magically become enthralled by your dick. Tip for c2c.
4. Please read room topics.
5. No we don't want to meet you.
6. If we don't take paypal, we don't take paypal.
7. Repeat after me "I will not whiteknight", "I will not whiteknight", "I will not whiteknight".

Our rules are non negotiable. No anal means no damn anal. No PayPal means no PayPal. Pay for everything upfront no I will not perform for you now and then wait til you get paid Friday.
but --- "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today"

Spend a few hours as a silent observer in as many rooms as you can. No talking, no tipping. Learn the rules of MFC etiquette (such as they are), observe how various types of member behaviors (good and bad) are received by the model and by other members, look over each model's profile and see how it relates to how she presents herself and how she runs her room. In short, learn the culture and how-tos before jumping in and behaving like an ignorant ass.

A small one I know and it's so annoying I put it in spoilers just so it wouldn't be obnoxious every single time people open this thread. But it annoys me when I see someone does it on mfc.

Here goes:
-----------------------------------
Rating and Admiring does jack shit. If you think giving her a bad rating will get even with some model for not giving you a three hour DP skype after you tipped 5 tokens you're a fool. IT.DOES.NOTHING. Nor the reverse.

LOL; totally agree, especially when "rating and admiring" are presented as a virtuous alternative to tipping. I'm surprised this behavior isn't called out more in chatrooms when it happens. Maybe it's just not a well-known fact.

The profile messages by "Your Favorite Guest" are almost as annoying. They all say essentially the same thing, they're always the first (and sometimes only) message. Maybe it's a bot; idk. I just don't see the point. Do this Google search: your favorite guest site: profiles.myfreecams.com [remove the space before the "p" in profiles] I get 7,900 results.

I can never tell them just how addictive and caught up in this world they will be.... but assuming they will be anyway:
Spend like you are on vacation, it is just more fun that way. Have your limits, try to take control where you can, but where you see that good time, just go for it. It is worth it.

Spending on cam girls is recreational, your free time, always keep that in mind. You worked hard (some of you) for your money so enjoy it, and spend on what you enjoy most. In short always have fun with what you spend on, loyalty/ love/ friendship with models should always mean you still are having fun.

Never regret your decisions, and if you make an unwise choice just move on. It is usually harder than it sounds, keeping in mind you may know a model for many years before regret sinks in over your choice. Your fantasy often overpowers reality, and this is okay, take regrets as a learning experience. These moments are actually very valuable, you will learn much about yourself.

Some models will cause some quite intense reactions, some will be quite manipulative, learning to say no when you don't want to spend on someone will become just as critical as knowing when you should say yes. There will be many opportunities to have amazing moments, and many chances to be used, part of being a member is making good choices for yourself.

A little tip, don't be scared or intimidated by beauty or popularity. The best and most beautiful models are that for a reason. I call it the beauty rule, and have come to trust it. Be open and see for yourself what each model is really like, you can choose exceptional over average when it comes to models.

Have a fucking personality. Don't be THAT GUY. Some examples of "that guy" are listed below.

• The one who only speaks in compliments. (Try to keep a nice balance. AT MOST, say one compliment for every 10 lines of talk about other stuff.)
  • The one who only posts emotes. (Emotes/gifs are fine in moderation, especially if they coincide with the convo. Model talks about how she almost stepped on a slug? Posting a YUCK emote is perfectly acceptable. But sex/genitalia/dancing gifs are usually just gross and overly-used by dumbasses.)
  • The one who talks in text speak. (Y u g0tta tlk liek dis, d0e? It maekes u l00k liek idi0t.)
  • The one who only talks about himself. (Talking about yourself in moderation is a good thing. Like if the model is asking about koalas, and you have a funny story about the time you visited Australia and a koala fell right beside you, causing your mom to pee her pants? That is fine and ON TOPIC. But talking about yourself while the rest of the room is discussing other things is not fine. Talking incessantly about yourself while everyone is not responding to/about what you say is fucking weird.)
  • The one who complains a lot. (Yes, models understand that maybe you're having a shitty time right now. Your car broke down/dog died/lost your job/have health problems/spent $400 on the lottery and didn't win/job is making you work overtime/have a pimple on your asscrack/etc. We understand, and we actually do care! However, if you NEED to talk about things like this, it's usually best to keep them in PMs/email. Because your negativity IS GUARANTEED to bring the room vibe down and YOU WILL cause the model to lose out on income. Don't be afraid to share these things with your fave model. Just know that in public chat is not the time nor the place.)
  • The one who tips ninja then wants it removed from the countdown. (Since MFC implemented the auto-countdown feature, this has become a common occurrence. Do it once and claim it was an accident, that you didn't mean to tip ninja? Ok, cool, we'll fix that for you. Do it more than once? You're a dick. Or just uneducated about the other modes of tipping. You can easily do a hidden tip now that will count towards the topic.)

Rating and Admiring does jack shit.
Annoying when members do it. Kind of funny when new models ask to be rated and admired though.
Don't tell other people to tip. This counts double if you arent tipping yourself. Nothing makes my tokens freeze up faster then Timmynotip saying "come on tip her if you like her guys"
"Come on guys, tip this beautiful lady!"

Seen that a bunch. The "beautiful lady" on the end just makes it disgusting. Think I am going to start saying "Well I'm in the wrong room, I'm looking for a raunchy whore."

Last edited:
If it costs tokens to friend add+PM her, don't treat the mailing feature as PM privilege. (MFC)

1. Prices are set, stop trying to negotiate.
2. Tip for requests.
3.We won't peek at your cam and magically become enthralled by your dick. Tip for c2c.
4. Please read room topics.
5. No we don't want to meet you.
6. If we don't take paypal, we don't take paypal.
7. Repeat after me "I will not whiteknight", "I will not whiteknight", "I will not whiteknight".
What does "white knight" mean? Ive heard that term being applied to people who defend Gamergate's victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.