AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thinking about stalking a cam girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsBillyBitch

Banhammered
Sep 3, 2014
I’m just thinking about it, it’s not really stalking but I think it would be interesting. I won’t go into detail about how I found her real identity but it wasn’t that difficult and she lives about 20 miles away from me.

Her BF is selling something online through craigslist (thanks facebook!), I know he works during the day while she smokes dope and is online. I could call and set up a meeting while he is at work and pretend I am interested.

I think it would be fun, she would never know. I don’t plan anything other than to just see her in person. I think it’s harmless.

Well I think you're a fucking psycho and not harmless at all. How about you get your own life instead of stalking a camgirl for funsies. Start with some very intensive therapy and figuring out why in the fuck you think this is okay.

I’m just thinking about it, it’s not really stalking but I think it would be interesting.

I think it would be fun, she would never know. I don’t plan anything other than to just see her in person. I think it’s harmless.
Will give a serious response, no judgment. Just wanted to comment on the first and last thing you said.

For the first, the fantasy is okay, but even without her finding out it would be wiser to keep it as fantasy only. For your own mental stability exploring something best left to fantasy can be risky. Hey! but enjoy the fantasy, and take that part as far as you want.

For the second part, she would probably notice in some way (especially if she is also a pet owner). Women and especially so for models have a pretty good instinct when it comes to unusual behaviour. It is unlikely you could get away with harmless to her, and fun for you could be risking something far from harmless for yourself.

Perhaps a poor choice of phrase on a post related to stalking Amber ...'Tread lightly'.

It is serious though, many women go through being stalked by ex's in particular... it is frightening and can lead their life down some really horrible paths. Often the men who do it are completely deluding themselves as to what they are really doing. The fantasy is risky enough, actually acting on it becomes risky behaviour.

Men often miss just how much unwanted attention the average woman gets in a day and to the extent she senses those looking. As a man sometimes I care who I look at, sometimes not (play the creep). When you stalk it is always uninvited (that creep), otherwise they wouldn't hide it. For a woman catching a stalker/ sensing one around, must feel like you have been watched all day by uninvited attention, like your bathroom is made of glass?
I am guessing that for a model it is the same, with a hint of extra anger she reserves for freeloader types?

Perhaps a poor choice of phrase on a post related to stalking Amber ...'Tread lightly'.
Not sure why you'd say that. It was a warning about how he proceeds with posts here.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
just a warning, in America we can be armed.

And I hope this girl like many of us are- use this right and then you can't hurt or stalk anyone else ever again.

Considering Billy here hasn't been back, I'm gonna call this a successful troll attempt and assume it's all made up.

Nobody can be stupid enough to think this is actually an acceptable idea. Let's stop feeding him by bumping the thread and move on.

/lock

Status
Not open for further replies.