AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Third Party Website Posting All Public Shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2019
Hey everyone, I am a little freaked out after discovering last night that all of my public shows have been recorded and posted on a third party website. I will not mention the name of the site, but it looks like they are a paid site for users to download cam models public shows. I have only been modelling for two weeks on MFC, and every single show is on this third party site from the day that I first opened my webcam. Has anyone else been freaked out by this? I suspect that this third party site is hacking into the servers of cam modelling sites obtaining the shows that way. I did a short show last night and it was posted on this third party site within a couple of hours. I find this really creepy and alarming. I have since signed up with Cam Model Protection and requested a DMCA takedown from MFC, however, I am reluctant to do any more shows on MFC until this issue is resolved. When I signed up for MFC, I knew that I would likely end up having the odd show illegally downloaded and posted at some point, but I never thought that a site like this would have access to all of my time in public chat on MFC. If anyone else has been worried about this and knows how I can protect myself, please let me know if there is something that I can do to prevent this from happening. I do not want to have to request a DMCA takedown for every single show that I do on MFC, and frankly, I don't think I am capable of relaxing and having fun performing if I know that all my time in public chat is going to be going up for sale on this third party site as soon as I end my show!

First off, I'm sorry that you're going through this. I wish that sites like MFC and CB made it clear to models during the sign up process that this would happen. The shock of it is quite alarming

If you do a quick search on here for DMCA you will find many threads about this.
Long story short, it happens to every model who ever streams. Every show will be recorded and put on other sites. You can pay loads of $ and attempt DMCA takedowns for each one, you will exhaust yourself before they are all down and more will be up before you know it. There is no way to prevent it. If this scares you or makes you uncomfortable you may want to consider getting out while you're ahead.

Reactions: ZeraEve and Mila_
It's a fully automated process where bots grab all public streams, upload it and offer them for sale. DMCA will be able to take some down but some sites don't have to and will not comply with DMCA takedown requests.

You can't prevent this, it will and does happen. You could switch to not doing anything nude/sexual in public chat or focus on more privates orientated sites (I understood Streamate is so but not fully sure as I don't use it, hopefully someone else can correct me if wrong) but if you do continue camming at the very least you ought to watermark your streams through OBS, I don't mean the DMCA logo which won't do anything on many of these sites but your own info (cam-name, social media link, etc.).

Thank you Astrid and melezouriou, I appreciate your responses. I had no idea about these bots until yesterday and it does make me very leery of moving forward with a career on MFC. I am signing up for Streamate as I think it could be a better fit for me. It's such a shame because I really like MFC, but at this time I am just too uncomfortable with the idea of having all of my shows uploaded on third party sites. I'll check out the other threads on this topic too, and I will certainly start watermarking my streams. Thank you for all of the support, it's nice knowing I'm not alone in this!

Thank you Astrid and melezouriou, I appreciate your responses. I had no idea about these bots until yesterday and it does make me very leery of moving forward with a career on MFC. I am signing up for Streamate as I think it could be a better fit for me. It's such a shame because I really like MFC, but at this time I am just too uncomfortable with the idea of having all of my shows uploaded on third party sites. I'll check out the other threads on this topic too, and I will certainly start watermarking my streams. Thank you for all of the support, it's nice knowing I'm not alone in this!

Streamate isn't a good option either if that's something you don't want to deal with. While I don't think they cap and upload anything in public chat, they do this with private and exclusive shows. As though they don't take enough from the 65% cut they take from models, they also resell our shows to third party sources or upload it for free elsewhere. That's my main annoyance, if they're going to do that, at least give the models something from it, you know? There have been some members on here who have posted about this happening with the exclusive shows they pay for.

If SW is really something that interests you, maybe do clips or phone service? Niteflirt is phone primarily and you can sell Skype shows and stuff. Clips are pretty lucrative, some will buy them and upload them elsewhere, but pricing them high enough can help prevent this from happening as much. Some major clip sites are Clips4Sale, iwantclips, and manyvids, although I think manyvids is notorious for having re-uploads.

Thank you Sansa, I just signed up for Streamate but I haven't started on there yet. That is really good to know that they upload private and exclusive shows to third party websites. Obviously I am going to do much more in a private show than in public, so I am not comfortable with that at all. At least with MFC, the only shows of mine that have been uploaded to a third party site are public shows (so far). I will definitely check out Niteflirt and the other clip sites that you suggested. You have no idea how much grief you've saved me!

Thank you Sansa, I just signed up for Streamate but I haven't started on there yet. That is really good to know that they upload private and exclusive shows to third party websites. Obviously I am going to do much more in a private show than in public, so I am not comfortable with that at all. At least with MFC, the only shows of mine that have been uploaded to a third party site are public shows (so far). I will definitely check out Niteflirt and the other clip sites that you suggested. You have no idea how much grief you've saved me!

I forgot to mention that if you use a geoblock on SM, they're not supposed to advertise you on white labels or upload shows elsewhere since that counts as being in "promotional" material. I've yet to see any of mine uploaded, but then again, I only do non-nude femdom so they probably think my shows are super off-putting to upload elsewhere, at least not on the sites where I know SM tends to re-upload shows. I do still wind up on some white labels though.

It's good to remember that absolutely anything posted anywhere can be re-uploaded though. There are strategies to minimize this, but it can (and will) happen anyway. Some models use this to their advantage, others work around it.

I forgot to mention that if you use a geoblock on SM, they're not supposed to advertise you on white labels or upload shows elsewhere since that counts as being in "promotional" material. I've yet to see any of mine uploaded, but then again, I only do non-nude femdom so they probably think my shows are super off-putting to upload elsewhere, at least not on the sites where I know SM tends to re-upload shows. I do still wind up on some white labels though.

It's good to remember that absolutely anything posted anywhere can be re-uploaded though. There are strategies to minimize this, but it can (and will) happen anyway. Some models use this to their advantage, others work around it.

Streamate dont upload any shows its there shady affiliates.
Anyway you can try to get them removed but it will be in vain, focus on yourself and your show.

Streamate dont upload any shows its there shady affiliates.
Anyway you can try to get them removed but it will be in vain, focus on yourself and your show.

There's this thread where a member mentions that SM uploaded and posted an exclusive show he paid for on another site.

Makes it pretty clear that it was SM doing so in this case and not an affiliate.

Thank you Sansa for letting me know about the geoblocking function on SM, that is great to know that it will help reduce some of the concerns that I have.

It isn't clear to me what is actually happening. The white/black labels don't have access to private/exclusive streams, correct? Only Streamate does? If that's the case, why are they only promoting these shows at certain white/black labels?

the guy behind camtube(dot)co *which is now shut down!* thanks for someone *coughs* has affiliate sites still up which has over 70 million stolen images of all CB and MFC users. The guy is from Sweden and needs to be brought to justice. just sayin...

You cannot stop anyone from recording your shows. It is a futile effort to even attempt it.

I disagree! You can stop it - MFC right now is blocking IPs (as mentioned in another post) - and you can track down those behind these sites, which I did - and got one site taken down and soon others. When models come together, things get done. #cammodelsforchange

Reactions: MatiasB
The bots do record almost every single girl on MFC. The only ones who's streams you can't find easily are the ones who can afford a good DMCA takedown service. Streamate will be a good alternative. Actually in the 2 years I cammed with Streamate I have to this day never found a show or even picture from me camming on Streamate. People can still record you however, but they have to do it manually, and if they do it's usually obvious and the recording isn't likely to be posted on a big third party site. Good luck!

Thank you ZeraEve for sharing - that is reassuring! I have started camming on Streamate recently and I think it suits my camming style better over MFC. That is really amazing to hear that you have had such a good experience with it and have been able to keep yourself off those third party sites.

I disagree! You can stop it - MFC right now is blocking IPs (as mentioned in another post) - and you can track down those behind these sites, which I did - and got one site taken down and soon others. When models come together, things get done. #cammodelsforchange

I do not see any result from war that MFC against [site name banned*14](dot)to except CSH stoped deleting any MFC model records, made MFC model records free and added face search. All it only for any MFC models! My congratulations to MFC! meanwhile Bonga and Chaturbate models can delete their records from CSH freely. Can anyone stop MFC from to continue this useless war?

I contacted CHS team last month. They are ready to return situation back if MFC will stop their IPs blocking. It gives and will give nothing!

Really MFC models MUST come together and go to MFC owners to stop this war! This is the war against all MFC models!

Last edited:
People can still record you however, but they have to do it manually, and if they do it's usually obvious and the recording isn't likely to be posted on a big third party site.

How is it obvious? It would be like taking a screen-shot, which is not detectable.

I have no clue what swedish law is like, and this isn't legal advice, i'm not a lawyer.
If it's a copyright issue, a model would probable have to hire a lawyer. Have them file a case.
The police might make sense if a model wanted to file a temporary restraining order. But a restraining order would outs the model to the person receiving the restraining order.
MFC would probable be in a much better position to file a copyright claim. I mean they have much more resources then a model, and they can leverage thousands of violations.

CSH stoped deleting any MFC model records, made MFC model records free and added face search.

That's like trying to punish a child for their parents action. The kid really has no control over the parent.

Really MFC models MUST come together and go to MFC owners to stop this war! This is the war against all MFC models!

I don't think a website is going to win the hearts and minds of cam models by trying to bullying them. Especially when that websites is already recording their shows without their consent. Especially when not taking down videos could be putting some models life at risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I have no clue what swedish law is like, and this isn't legal advice, i'm not a lawyer.
If it's a copyright issue, a model would probable have to hire a lawyer. Have them file a case.
The police might make sense if a model wanted to file a temporary restraining order. But a restraining order would outs the model to the person receiving the restraining order.
MFC would probable be in a much better position to file a copyright claim. I mean they have much more resources then a model, and they can leverage thousands of violations.
That is not how it works here, copyright infringement is part of criminal law here. You or your representative reports the crime to the police and they start investigating. When The Pirate Bay was taken down for a time in 2006 it was the result of the police raid where they took the websites servers, that later led to the four people behind the site getting imprisoned and fined for assistance to copyright infringement.

I don't think a website is going to win the hearts and minds of cam models by trying to bullying them. Especially when that websites is already recording their shows without their consent. Especially when not taking down videos could be putting some models life at risk.
Exactly. The bully trying to play victim and act as if it's the other party's responsibility is just mindblowing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.