AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This is how you get ants.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
The new Ant-Man movie is a fun time, and if you liked Guardians you might want to go watch it. I love the light hearted fun that Marvel is making their movies.

UPnoFAT.jpg

Yuuuuus! I've been sooo wanting to see this!

Reactions: RosalieDay
Just got home from seeing this actually. I had 0 expectations because I didn't even know Ant Man was a thing, but it's pretty good :) I definitely enjoyed it

They had me at Paul Rudd.

I may try to get to the theater to see this, even though we only go to the theater for movies maybe 2-3 times a year, tops.

Thought I'd slip this in here since I was discussing this in my chat earlier, because many members seemed not to realize that Hank Pym (Ant Man) was the actual creator of Ultron. Either way, though he's not as popular as Thor and Iron Man, I still think it'll be a good watch. One guy in my chat said he felt it was kinda like Honey I Shrunk the Kids + Mission Impossible + Marvel, which I think should be about right lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultron

No spoilers, but saw it last night, and yup they did a great job!

Reactions: Shaun__
Status
Not open for further replies.