AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

this is not like other love stories with a camgirl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two ideas.
1. If/when you talk about visiting her in her country, one day, surprise her and tell her you're on a business trip, you're an hour away from her city by plane, you're 75% sure you can get over there for dinner one night, and hey let's work something out! After all, you're not likely going to be this close again for some time. If her week- which, perhaps she already told you, was going to be uneventful-suddenly gets crazy-busy and she can't nail down a time for you, there's your answer. A ella no le vuelvas hablar, y ya.

If your thing is real, she will cancel everything, she will cut short family funerals, to see you. That's when you feel like a jerk, remind her you had a 75% chance of getting over there, not 100, and never speak of this thing again.

2. Sign up under a new account (don't forget to do it using an independent model's affiliate link) and take her private. Don't be overly sneaky about it, just go and see that what she does for you, she does for others. What she says to you, she very very likely says to others. Brace yourself, it will sting. Remember those witty flirty lines she had, that seemed so spontaneous and clever? They're most likely that way because she works this job many hours a week. She has learned the flirts and lines that are the most effective, and she dropped them on you just like you probably dropped your own on her. It's absolutely nothing personal. Neither is it disingenuous. It's part of the job.

2a. For some reason this reminds me of an ad for the Cancer Treatment Centers of America. A patient asks how long they have left, and a CTCA doc says "I've seen all your scans, betty lou, and nowhere did I see an expiration date on your body." Every staff member within earshot quietly groans, but the patient is thrilled with this response because it meets so many needs: it's witty, it's hopeful, and it's not a lie.

It also skillfully avoids the question, and is not actually true since survival times can be estimated using a variety of 'signs'.

My point is, in every job over time you learn what works and what doesn't. You apply the former, dump the latter.

While both these suggestions are somewhat underhanded, they only really stand to hurt the user. Read any thread on this topic on this site, you will find that the odds of these relationships being real are microscopic. The odds that the user is getting scammed depends on your definition of a scam.

The odds that exceptionalism will spare you from the fate of all those that have come before you are Powerball-bad. Unless your neighbor knows a guy who works for McDonald's who's stealing Monopoly game pieces and they're gonna cut you in, your odds of winning are almost nil.

Reactions: Mila_
2. Sign up under a new account (don't forget to do it using an independent model's affiliate link) and take her private. Don't be overly sneaky about it, just go and see that what she does for you, she does for others. What she says to you, she very very likely says to others. Brace yourself, it will sting. Remember those witty flirty lines she had, that seemed so spontaneous and clever? They're most likely that way because she works this job many hours a week. She has learned the flirts and lines that are the most effective, and she dropped them on you just like you probably dropped your own on her. It's absolutely nothing personal. Neither is it disingenuous. It's part of the job.

Wouldn't even have to go that far. Just create a different account, model reference or not, and spy on privates she does. Will see that the vast majority is repeated in each private. Then, if haven't seen enough, approach her with the new ID and see what happens and how she acts

1. If/when you talk about visiting her in her country, one day, surprise her and tell her you're on a business trip, you're an hour away from her city by plane, you're 75% sure you can get over there for dinner one night, and hey let's work something out! After all, you're not likely going to be this close again for some time. If her week- which, perhaps she already told you, was going to be uneventful-suddenly gets crazy-busy and she can't nail down a time for you, there's your answer. A ella no le vuelvas hablar, y ya.

If your thing is real, she will cancel everything, she will cut short family funerals, to see you. That's when you feel like a jerk, remind her you had a 75% chance of getting over there, not 100, and never speak of this thing again.

You can't just enter venezuela, as far as I know you need a visa and to get a visa you'll likely need help from the person you plan to visit.

....also its a dick move.

Completely off topic but I lost it when @Marceline mentioned Irish accent.

... I can’t. Too much. Unfff... my weakness.

It’s so bizarre seeing love stories posts like this. I think quarantine is making people more lonely and susceptible to scams.

Please be aware. Some girls hustle is as sweet and quick like that.

Reactions: AudriTwo
You can't just enter venezuela, as far as I know you need a visa and to get a visa you'll likely need help from the person you plan to visit.

....also its a dick move.

This is in fact Venezuela specific? I didn't know that that had been clarified. Ok.

And I hear what you're saying about it being a dick move, but if we operate on the assumption that 99.9 percent of these relationships are, on the model's side, largely empty to begin with, and if we assume that the model is willing to make a substantial effort to feed the user with what he wants to hear in order to get paid, I don't personally think 'faking' a trip nearby is a dick move. It's not like he's suggesting that he's hiding in the bushes outside her apartment, he's saying he's an hour away by plane. Imagine if the back tattoo guy had "shown up" in a nearby European country. She obviously would have said she can't meet him, and he saves, well, it probably wouldn't have convinced him of anything, but a more clear-headed user would hopefully read the writing on the wall.

It's only a dick move it you're the 0.1% guy whose model friend is legit in love.

Not to jump in other people's comments - and I apologize for that - but I really couldn't help but think that, boy, that sounds exhausting. Couldn't be me. Good luck, anyway.
I mean, do you really spend hours talking to this woman daily? Did I misunderstand something?

some people spend hours on Instagram, some other people spend hours on forums...

Weird-stuffed-doll-speaking-nonsense accent? That would be more of a fetish than a weakness, I think.
(Unless you tried to come out as a Swede?)

A bit of sarcasm in my post. :p But, I've also never heard anyone say a Scandinavian accent is remotely appealing :giggle:

Reactions: DoD404
But, I've also never heard anyone say a Scandinavian accent is remotely appealing :giggle:
Hehe. This assumes they all have the exact same accent? I deal with Danish people and guys from northern Norway weekly. They don't exactly sound the same when they talk. Swedish I don't know very well.

Hehe. This assumes they all have the exact same accent? I deal with Danish people and guys from northern Norway weekly. They don't exactly sound the same when they talk. Swedish I don't know very well.

No, I know they don't sound the same and I was speaking of the region in general.

I'm pretty sure somebody out there crumbles into a helpless, moist heap when a Scandinavian talks 😛 My guess though, is that the majority here has no idea how any of it sounds, outside of the Nordic Noir crime genre (which are almost all Danish anyway). I mean, it's a geographically large area with almost no people in it. Twice the size of California and 20 million people ...

some people spend hours on Instagram, some other people spend hours on forums...

A year from now what your relationship will be with this woman? Have you asked yourself (or her) this question? Where do you guys see each other? Will you still be cracking online jokes and having interesting chat on a daily basis with a girl who doesn't even live in your country? Will she still be listening to you? Will still it be enough for you? Won't both of you get tired? Also, what if, in the meantime, you meet and fall for another woman? Will you tell her and break her heart?

Report back in a year. Good luck.

Reactions: anotherUnreal
A year from now what your relationship will be with this woman? Have you asked yourself (or her) this question? Where do you guys see each other? Will you still be cracking online jokes and having interesting chat on a daily basis with a girl who doesn't even live in your country? Will she still be listening to you? Will still it be enough for you? Won't both of you get tired? Also, what if, in the meantime, you meet and fall for another woman? Will you tell her and break her heart?

Report back in a year. Good luck.

all legit and correct questions, definitely. Questions about the relationship, not about her job connected with the relationship. I hope it will work, and definitely, I am aware things can change, they can grow or vanish.

Reactions: Just_A_Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.