AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

this is not like other love stories with a camgirl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2020
We met during a couple of live shows. I grabbed her attention with my jokes and interesting chat. She admitted she liked me, just reading me was good for her. after one week of her clearly behaving differently when I was online (compared to the obvious sexy approach to others) I gave her an email address I created to communicate with her, she got in touch with her personal email address. We still chat when she is online working but we don't do any private any more (in total I think spent no more than 20 dollars with her, and only at the beginning) now it's a month and no money spent at all. A lot of emails, sometimes a photo (real life photo), sometimes a videochat. We live in different countries, she has some trouble in her life (difficult country, difficult family) but she didn't mention any money request at all, not even vaguely. We say often we love each other. I feel it real and I feel she feels the same. is this a rare case where a love story with a camgirl is not a scam but an incredible story? No money request, real emails, real calls, real feeling of her looking for me where she can't sleep and sends me messages to make me cheer her up with my jokes and my stories.

To save yourself, and many of the members here some pain, let me refer you to this thread:

Please read through the vast amount of threads there, and compare it to your own situation.

But, I'll also throw in my .02 tokens worth of comments:

We met during a couple of live shows. I grabbed her attention with my jokes and interesting chat. She admitted she liked me, just reading me was good for her. after one week of her clearly behaving differently when I was online (compared to the obvious sexy approach to others) I gave her an email address I created to communicate with her, she got in touch with her personal email address. We still chat when she is online working but we don't do any private any more (in total I think spent no more than 20 dollars with her, and only at the beginning) now it's a month and no money spent at all. A lot of emails, sometimes a photo (real life photo), sometimes a videochat. We live in different countries, she has some trouble in her life (difficult country, difficult family) but she didn't mention any money request at all, not even vaguely. We say often we love each other. I feel it real and I feel she feels the same. is this a rare case where a love story with a camgirl is not a scam but an incredible story? No money request, real emails, real calls, real feeling of her looking for me where she can't sleep and sends me messages to make me cheer her up with my jokes and my stories.

You, out of all the others in her room, caught her attention after two shows? Only spent twenty dollars total, including privates, in the beginning? And, after only a month of online only communications the two of you are "in love"?

I'm going to call this an infatuation, and not love. Shit, in person relationships rarely move this fast and probably the only reason onlines go this fast is because there's a preconceived notion and a bit of mystique to it.

Nothing more.

After seeing so many of these posts, I've thought to myself "Would I be capable of falling for a member on a cam site?". At first, I thought no, because although I've had some terrific regulars in the past who I genuinely enjoyed being friends with and even though I've had c2c private shows with guys I legitimately found hot, I still was not in any way wanting an actual romantic situation with any of them. Work is work, and when I cammed finding a potential partner was the last thing on my mind. The "romance" brain function was totally shut off.

But recently, I've had a slight change of heart. If Matthew Gray Gubler or Robert Sheehan (or Ezra Miller before a month ago) ever came into my chat room and I became cool with them, I'd probably want to bang them (but only them, no exceptions). But, "love"? The only being I've ever said I love you to within a month of knowing them is my cat. Even in irl interactions you can't really know someone well enough to say you love them after only a month of talking. I'd be weirded out if a dude I was talking to told me he loved me in such a short amount of time. Even if either of the two aforementioned angels blessed my chat room, it would take time for me to have any legitimate feelings, if ever. I mean, I'd drool over them and even encourage pictures of their beautiful faces (or ask Rob to talk to me in that sweet, sweet Irish accent), but that's just lust. And if during that time they just chilled in my room and didn't tip, I'd be put off, because it's just awkward and rude to be in my workspace, taking up my attention, if you're not planning on doing anything. If I was still a bartender and a guy came into my bar and just sat there and tried chatting me up without buying anything I'd be annoyed, no matter how funny or good looking he is. And if it got to the point where I had feelings after a good period of time, I'd ask him to not tip, but to also not come into my room and distract me while I'm trying to make money.

Anyway, if Robert Sheehan or Matthew Gray Gubler ever stumbles across this post, hit me up bbs.

Ok, so what is your question?
yeah... this is confusing
You're name isn't John or Isaac something something is it?

I agree this is far from any other fallen for a model story.

Come back in 6 months when you're still communicating lots when she's not online and you're not spending anything.

Money isn't they only 'payment' though, in terms of when a model will give her email, WhatsApp etc to be friendly with you. Some models get such rude guys or just so bored, having a chatty and joking person that makes them laugh and time not feel like its going super slow cheers them up and you become a bit of a crutch for them. You then think they like you for real when in reality, you just helped pass the days faster for them, cheered them up and wasn't the typical rude ass clown she usually gets. And that's all it is and will ever be. I've had models tell me this. Its one reason some model's really don't mind greys.

But yes, come back in 6 months and tell us no money is sent to her at all, and you communicate daily.

There are certain users who I keep contact with, it's what I call "keep the client".
I do not send sexy stuff 'cause they aren't paying for it, but I do send kinda real life stuff, greetings on holidays or interesting science news I find, blabla, yet to me... is a strategy that works 50/50.
Some might come back and spend more than 20$, some might ignore my mail so I erase their contact.

I think your username is self -explanatory.

Anyway, I've really mixed feelings about threads like these. I mean, we are in the middle of a pandemic, people are dying by the thousands, some countries are on the verge of civil wars and social breakdowns, thousands of couples have been quarantined together for months now, only to realized for the first time after years that - damn - they really can't stand each other; I've read in the newspapers that divorce lawyers are banking and marriage counselours phones are ringing non stop.

And yet, in spite of everything and against all odds, two pure souls find a way to meet each other on a camsite and fall in love. There's still hope. I guess the Poet was right after all. Love is really that force that keeps everything together and moves the universe, or, as he used to say, "che move il sol e l'altre stelle". /S

Last edited:
yeah... this is confusing

You're name isn't John or Isaac something something is it?

My question is... should I continue? Everyday is nicer but more difficult, as trust is always something you may lose in one second in a situation like this.

No, my name is not John or Isaac :D

I agree this is far from any other fallen for a model story.

Come back in 6 months when you're still communicating lots when she's not online and you're not spending anything.

Money isn't they only 'payment' though, in terms of when a model will give her email, WhatsApp etc to be friendly with you. Some models get such rude guys or just so bored, having a chatty and joking person that makes them laugh and time not feel like its going super slow cheers them up and you become a bit of a crutch for them. You then think they like you for real when in reality, you just helped pass the days faster for them, cheered them up and wasn't the typical rude ass clown she usually gets. And that's all it is and will ever be. I've had models tell me this. Its one reason some model's really don't mind greys.

But yes, come back in 6 months and tell us no money is sent to her at all, and you communicate daily.

This is a good point. No, the money so far stopped already weeks ago (and as I said, was really nothing). We chat daily, we send emails daily. We didn't exchange more personal details but effectively we know a lot about each other life. In 6 months? that would be interesting to see. But yes, I definitely thought I am a good entertainer (I actually am, with people) so she loves my company while she works. I mean... that's called friendship, no? but there are other things we say each other, that sounds like a sparkle of love (I understand that LOVE is a big word)

There are certain users who I keep contact with, it's what I call "keep the client".
Yep, as long they don't use your energy, do the minimum to keep them.

Good scammers keep a lot of clients but use energy to keep them (they really work hard on it, scamming is their main job).
"Clients" of good scammers all reported "I could never imagine, he/she looked SO kind, SO honest and sincere " :)

all the rest in only blah-blah.... :
I compare it to a fish pound : they can feed it a long time with reassuring nice attentions or free (and not expensive for them) services, then just pick in the pool when fry is edible and when they're hungry.
No matter how long it can take (1 month, 6 months, 1 year or even more) before having a "PC out of order" or a "crap with insurance" depending on your capacity to help "please, I just feel bad to ask you but I don't see anybody else" (what is "quoted" is only adapted to the modeling aspect)

And scammer or not ? Sorry, but you'll never be able to decide unless you meet her... and even then, some gone *irl* scammed far to the wedding :/
Hence, the question for me is reduced to "does a travel to her worth it ?" and also later "is the help asked goes in my risk budget ?" being ready to realize that "it was a scam". Or not.

By the way, any news of this guy who seemed to go for the travel in another post... ?

The most important is that nobody here can ensure you that it's not a scam, you have to do your own way with this meeting, just like nobody can advise you on your last girl encountered...
This is not related to the job of cam modelling (a model is a normal person^^) : you're only in contact with a random girl but you can check nothing about what you see from here through the internet.

2020 is all about the tattoo on the penis, it truly shows how much you love and respects her :rofl::giggle:
🤣and don't be shy, some artists can write a full name using nice fonts on a grain of rice

Yep, as long they don't use your energy, do the minimum to keep them.

Good scammers keep a lot of clients but use energy to keep them (they really work hard on it, scamming is their main job).
"Clients" of good scammers all reported "I could never imagine, he/she looked SO kind, SO honest and sincere " :)

all the rest in only blah-blah.... :
I compare it to a fish pound : they can feed it a long time with reassuring nice attentions or free (and not expensive for them) services, then just pick in the pool when fry is edible and when they're hungry.
No matter how long it can take (1 month, 6 months, 1 year or even more) before having a "PC out of order" or a "crap with insurance" depending on your capacity to help "please, I just feel bad to ask you but I don't see anybody else" (what is "quoted" is only adapted to the modeling aspect)

And scammer or not ? Sorry, but you'll never be able to decide unless you meet her... and even then, some gone *irl* scammed far to the wedding :/
Hence, the question for me is reduced to "does a travel to her worth it ?" and also later "is the help asked goes in my risk budget ?" being ready to realize that "it was a scam". Or not.

By the way, any news of this guy who seemed to go for the travel in another post... ?

The most important is that nobody here can ensure you that it's not a scam, you have to do your own way with this meeting, just like nobody can advise you on your last girl encountered...
This is not related to the job of cam modelling (a model is a normal person^^) : you're only in contact with a random girl but you can check nothing about what you see from here through the internet.

I agree. And absolutely agree on camgirls being normal people, never said anything about it. My point is... should I tell her clearly I know how scams work and I am conscious I am trusting her, anyway? (I will find better words, of course). So she will be sure that, the moment "money will be requested" she won't get a single penny (and I am sure about it). But in this case we are taking for granted that this IS scam while, what I am trying to verify, is that she is genuine (she would be such a great actress otherwise, frequent emails, photos, social media profiles, etc.) and she effectively has real feelings for me. (there was a moment she mentioned the money needed for a passport and I flagged it to myself as a red alert... but it was during a overall discussion about her future, I almost felt bad being to "mean-minded" on that occasion)

Tell your friend Nastya you are 60k in debt and just lost your job. See how long the love lasts.

As funny/silly as that is, I think it honestly probably is a good way to really test the "relationship".

Tell your friend Nastya you are 60k in debt and just lost your job. See how long the love lasts.

it sounds like a bad joke but yes, I agree it could work. Not sure who Nastya is :D

but then? What if she understands I am testing it? That would mean I didn't trust her.

What if she offers to help me? :)

I do not send sexy stuff 'cause they aren't paying for it, but I do send kinda real life stuff, greetings on holidays or interesting science news I find, blabla, yet to me... is a strategy that works 50/50.
Some might come back and spend more than 20$, some might ignore my mail so I erase their contact.

I think what users need to remember is this is a model’s business. And, that’s not the same as a “scam” ... businesses should be expected to try and keep clients, for the purpose of making future “sales” (for lack of a more cold & heartless term.. lol).

I am on the mailing lists/social media of a lot of businesses. Sometimes they reach out just to say hello. Its a kind gesture. I enjoy it. But I know it’s because I spend money with them. No big deal.

Same with models. I keep in touch with a select few when they’re not working. It’s friendly, it’s nice, and I enjoy joking around with them “off the clock.” There’s a vibe of friendship. But it’s still their business. Not a romance. Not even a “scam” (but I do understand that’s a problem for some).

It’s a model giving extra attention to a client. Which even in a business, non-friendship sense, is still kind of nice. But some guys also forget they’re not the only client.

Same with models. I keep in touch with a select few when they’re not working. It’s friendly, it’s nice, and I enjoy joking around with them “off the clock.” There’s a vibe of friendship. But it’s still their business. Not a romance. Not even a “scam” (but I do understand that’s a problem for some).
At least, did only one of them congratulated you today for your birthday ?

Reactions: Smoothie
it sounds like a bad joke but yes, I agree it could work. Not sure who Nastya is :D

but then? What if she understands I am testing it? That would mean I didn't trust her.

What if she offers to help me? :)
Nastya is a common Russian name, I assume your friend is from an ex CCCP country, yeah?
If she offers to help give her your Western Union and tell her to send $50 to $100. If she does come through you know she’s a keeper.

Nastya, if you are in this forum... knock twice if you do love John Doe or remain in silence if you regret being nice and social with a user who's in love with you and does not plan to give you all his money for you to start a life across the sea.
Hush, hush everybody...

I agree. And absolutely agree on camgirls being normal people, never said anything about it. My point is... should I tell her clearly I know how scams work and I am conscious I am trusting her, anyway? (I will find better words, of course). So she will be sure that, the moment "money will be requested" she won't get a single penny (and I am sure about it). But in this case we are taking for granted that this IS scam while, what I am trying to verify, is that she is genuine (she would be such a great actress otherwise, frequent emails, photos, social media profiles, etc.) and she effectively has real feelings for me. (there was a moment she mentioned the money needed for a passport and I flagged it to myself as a red alert... but it was during a overall discussion about her future, I almost felt bad being to "mean-minded" on that occasion)

Nope

Why don't you just treat it like everyone should treat a long distance relationship?

With the assumption that its not going to work out, becoming too emotionally invested in a long distance relationship is typically a bad idea, camgirl or not.

Nope

Why don't you just treat it like everyone should treat a long distance relationship?

With the assumption that its not going to work out, becoming too emotionally invested in a long distance relationship is typically a bad idea, camgirl or not.
But they have talked for a full month!

Status
Not open for further replies.