AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This Lush thing..can't figure it out

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 50958

Hi everybody, thank you for clicking :h: I could use your advice!

Not sure why it's made in a nonintuative way, but it is.

So I downloaded all their apps on my pc and my Lush does not connect to Lush Connect so I am waiting for the USB drive to come in the mail.
I have tried messing around with the apps to find out how to edit tips, how to even connect the thing to my OBS in the first place.
I have Lovense SmartCam and selected it for the OBS video source. I guess that's right?
When I try using Lovense Connect, it just keeps saying it's trying to connect to dongle. I tried connecting through my phone to my PC but no luck. Lush doesn't want to connect to the android Lush Connect but will pair in Lovense Remote.

Kind of at a loss here on how to connect my Lush to OBS and to edit a tip menu for it

I have all apps installed, using android and Windows 10

From what I understand you have to connect it via the USB dongle, which is a separate purchase (sounds like yours is on the way).

Try watching the videos on the Lovense website HERE. They made it super easy for me to get set up and I'm not very tech-savvy. First video is on connecting your toy and setting up your menu. Second video is about using either Lovense SmartCam OR OBS. I stopped watching after the part I needed, but I think I remember the second half of the first video was about how to connect through your phone and without the USB dongle.

Don't select Lovense SmartCam as the OBS video source. If you have OBS, you don't need Lovense SmartCam. Just once you get set up in your Lovense Extension (I'm using the chrome extension rather than their browser. Works great for me. You do have to have developer mode turned on for Chrome), there is a tab for video feedback and you click "Connect Lovense OBS Toolset" then the video overlay will appear in OBS in your sources box. Make sure it is positioned above your webcam so the overlay will be visible (just click and drag it up).

Hope this helps!

From what I understand you have to connect it via the USB dongle, which is a separate purchase (sounds like yours is on the way).

Try watching the videos on the Lovense website HERE. They made it super easy for me to get set up and I'm not very tech-savvy. First video is on connecting your toy and setting up your menu. Second video is about using either Lovense SmartCam OR OBS. I stopped watching after the part I needed, but I think I remember the second half of the first video was about how to connect through your phone and without the USB dongle.

Don't select Lovense SmartCam as the OBS video source. If you have OBS, you don't need Lovense SmartCam. Just once you get set up in your Lovense Extension (I'm using the chrome extension rather than their browser. Works great for me. You do have to have developer mode turned on for Chrome), there is a tab for video feedback and you click "Connect Lovense OBS Toolset" then the video overlay will appear in OBS in your sources box. Make sure it is positioned above your webcam so the overlay will be visible (just click and drag it up).

Hope this helps!

Hey thanks lady :h: I will try it out and see what happens when the dongle comes in. It was weird cause an employee from there told me I don't need the usb drive for connecting to my PC, but considering I think it looks like I do and you confirming it, yeah. Thank you for your quick reply and your help !

The basic setup is:

toy <-> lovense connect <-> Lovense Account <-> Lovense Chrome Plug

So I downloaded all their apps on my pc and my Lush does not connect to Lush Connect

If you don't have the Lovense blutooth dongle, your not going to be able to use lovense connect on windows. The app only works with the Lovense bluetooth dongle.

But you should be able to use Lovense Connect on your smartphone.

I have tried messing around with the apps to find out how to edit tips

You set your tips in the lovense Chrome Plugin. (After you've create a lovense account, after you've setup Lovense Connect, After you've logged into the Lovense Chrome Plugin)

how to even connect the thing to my OBS in the first place.

If you want the overlay for OBS.
Goto https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/download
Download & Install the Lovense Cam Bundle.

There a setup guide for overlay at
https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/guides/Video-Guides
(same guide NaomiNyx linked to)

Lush doesn't want to connect to the android Lush Connect but will pair in Lovense Remote.

If you paired your Toy computer, delete it from Bluetooth devices.
If you paired your toy with Android OS, delete it from Bluetooth devices.
Make sure you have Lovense Remove is closed on your android device (because you can't use both apps at the same time)
Turn off and back on your lovense toy
If you haven't done so, download Lovense Connect on your android device
Open lovense connect
if your device is not listed, touch add device

Looks like you got a lot of good answers.

In addition to what was said, here are a few things I have learned
I noticed that when I use my lush it is important to fully charge it, otherwise, the connection goes in and out.
It does take a while to charge, so I plug mine in overnight.

The basic setup is:

toy <-> lovense connect <-> Lovense Account <-> Lovense Chrome Plug

If you don't have the Lovense blutooth dongle, your not going to be able to use lovense connect on windows. The app only works with the Lovense bluetooth dongle.

But you should be able to use Lovense Connect on your smartphone.

You set your tips in the lovense Chrome Plugin. (After you've create a lovense account, after you've setup Lovense Connect, After you've logged into the Lovense Chrome Plugin)

If you want the overlay for OBS.
Goto https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/download
Download & Install the Lovense Cam Bundle.

There a setup guide for overlay at
https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/guides/Video-Guides
(same guide NaomiNyx linked to)

If you paired your Toy computer, delete it from Bluetooth devices.
If you paired your toy with Android OS, delete it from Bluetooth devices.
Make sure you have Lovense Remove is closed on your android device (because you can't use both apps at the same time)
Turn off and back on your lovense toy
If you haven't done so, download Lovense Connect on your android device
Open lovense connect
if your device is not listed, touch add device
Thank you thank you thank you :h: You helped a lot and were very thorough, I love it!

Looks like you got a lot of good answers.

In addition to what was said, here are a few things I have learned
I noticed that when I use my lush it is important to fully charge it, otherwise, the connection goes in and out.
It does take a while to charge, so I plug mine in overnight.
yes! I noticed the thing does disconnect. Sometimes when it's on and there has not been any action towards it, it disconnects itself :/

Status
Not open for further replies.