AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thor Ragnarok

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks pretty fucking dope! Didn't care too much for the other Thor movies but will probably see this day one.

Reactions: Gen
Is Beta Ray Bill in this one? I thought I heard things (not from legit sources). Beta Ray Bill was a character I kind of missed. I was caught up in other titles.

250px-Beta_Ray_Bill.jpg

The trailer looks and sounds cool. Hell, I am not sure if I ever saw a Thor vs. Hulk thing in the comics. Gotta love the Enchantress! I hope it is her.

I imagine Zeppelin got paid good for their efforts! (gotta love it---it's pretty hard to get their songs I think)

Last edited:
Beta Ray was who Hulk fought with in the World War Hulk arc. I think for movie time they are subbing in actual Thor also since he's wearing Beta Ray's Thor helmet in the trailer.

I will say space species and planets are SO much more colorful than Earth in the MCU.

Have to say I wasn't expecting to much from this one (I thought the last one was terrible) I was a HUGE fan of the first one and this one is looking like something I am going to enjoy, I want the IMAX experience though when I see anything marvel or DC though because with all the special effects on a regular movie screen it just looks like poop. If anything even if it sucks I get to see one of my all time favorite actors Jeff Goldblum in another nutty role so that is worth the price of admission in itself.

I actually LOL'd at the line "Yes!!! He's my friend, from work!" That line alone has sold me on seeing it.

Reactions: weirdbr
Status
Not open for further replies.