AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thoughts on blackmailing a model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amateur fantasy blackmailers always make me laugh.

I will give you a mild but very real example of what I mean. I tipped a model who a long time ago banned me. I actually tipped her about 20 hours ago. She has since been to bed and again on cam, but 17 hours later she is still thinking about it (she posted a reference to it on twitter 3 hours ago). This is far more of a rush than a free show or series of them. She didn't know I was still interested in viewing her, and even though she hates when I do, it is deep down still a compliment that I want to.

Now this is the level of revenge I live for!

This isn't really the topic at hand - but honestly things like this are one of the reasons findom seems really difficult to me. Like, what if someone tries to flip your whole game on you? It seems more possible when you get involved in that kind of play.

I've heard variations on that... city dump/playground, city sewer/disneyland, and many other variations. lol

I think that's what he said! City dump/playground. Lol.

Reactions: Nordling
Glad this thread has brought out all the fucking psychos. WTF is wrong with you guys?

This thread is bringing out all the weirdos. Like wtf is wrong with some people
HA we posted the same thing at the same time. XD

I can't count how many times I have been lured into a model's room by a preview of a beautiful female form in a seductive pose, only to find I have arrived just in time to watch her grunt as she stuffs a bowling ball into her colon. It's disgusting!

Now I am not one of those #neveranal guys. I don't wish for an outright ban on assplay. Instead, I just wish more models would realize that anal should take a backseat to vaginal, and both should be subordinate to a healthy, moral, tease routine.

If the good Lord blessed you with a punani, it makes no sense at all to throw your life away exploiting your rectum. Would you want your grandmother looking down on you from heaven while you do this mess? I think not. Show some dignity.

And if you are one of these guys who is forever asking for this, please give it a rest; I am sick and tired of having anal crammed down my throat.

Ohhhh noooo people like different things than you do :( It must be really hard going through life thinking that everyone cares about your opinions--the emotional weight must be unbearable when you see a person with bodily autonomy doing something they want to do that you don't like to see. I wish it were just that easy for you to click away and only watch the things you want, but when you see a girl shoving something into the orifice that's 2cm below the orifice you want to see it in, your moral obligation is to rant about their lack of dignity online.

And to the OP: Just to reiterate: Blackmail is a felony--camsites have your name & billing information. Use your brain.

Oh, I wouldn't say everyone. But clearly you do.

You got me there! I'm pretty surprised though at the amount of girls that agreed with you... can't see how an actual sex worker would agree with someone shaming other sex workers over an act that affects nobody but the person who decides to do it. Shameful--women & sex workers should support each other not bring others down over..anal? One of the most normal sex acts..

You got me there! I'm pretty surprised though at the amount of girls that agreed with you... can't see how an actual sex worker would agree with someone shaming other sex workers over an act that affects nobody but the person who decides to do it. Shameful--women & sex workers should support each other not bring others down over..anal? One of the most normal sex acts..
I'm a little surprised at that myself. To be honest, I only slipped the dignity paragraph in hoping to pick up a few bad troll ratings. For the most part though, that post does accurately represent my views on anal. Just don't care for it.

But my main problem is less with anal, and more with the rampant obsession with anal. It's kind of like the feet crowd -- nobody would mind if they just enjoyed feet and left it at that; but no, they have to doggedly pursue their uncontrollable desires 24-7 at the expense of everyone else's nerves.

And then there are cases where models clearly state "I'm not into anal", and it just seems to make some creeps that much more insistent on it. God help the model who caves, because then she is going to find that now the member wants another toy, a shoe, and a pair of wadded up panties stuck in there as well. It's sick, I tell you...

I'm a little surprised at that myself. To be honest, I only slipped the dignity paragraph in hoping to pick up a few bad troll ratings. For the most part though, that post does accurately represent my views on anal. Just don't care for it.

But my main problem is less with anal, and more with the rampant obsession with anal. It's kind of like the feet crowd -- nobody would mind if they just enjoyed feet and left it at that; but no, they have to doggedly pursue their uncontrollable desires 24-7 at the expense of everyone else's nerves.

And then there are cases where models clearly state "I'm not into anal", and it just seems to make some creeps that much more insistent on it. God help the model who caves, because then she is going to find that now the member wants another toy, a shoe, and a pair of wadded up panties stuck in there as well. It's sick, I tell you...
Dude, fuck off with the "I don't like anal" shit. No one cares. People have their own boundaries and the FAR majority of people that I have met love (or at least are interested in) anal. And anal isn't a gateway drug, so lose that argument too.

Dude, fuck off with the "I don't like anal" shit. No one cares. People have their own boundaries and the FAR majority of people that I have met love (or at least are interested in) anal. And anal isn't a gateway drug, so lose that argument too.
Dude, YOU fuck off with the "no one cares" crap, since your very response contradicts it.

And before I go any further, let me state for the record, I don't give a good goddamn what the FAR majority of the people you have met love (or are at least interested in). I am not them, their opinions on this topic are not mine.

Now about the gateway drug business...that is just absurd. I was not talking within a context of a slippery slope scenario; I was speaking to cases of people being pressured into doing anal, which was brought up by OP:
Also she has dildos she uses in private, but she never does anal. I thought about telling her I will get her banned with those screenshots if she doesn't do anal with the dildo for me.
The business about the shoe, multiple toys, and wadded up panties was not something from my imagination; it was something I saw a desperate model let herself get pressured into by a regular big tipper (he didn't get the multiple toys or the wadded up panties, but he did get the high heel shoe, much to my chagrin).

From time to time, I enjoy stuff from Kink.com that involves anal. So when I'm in the mood for it, anal is at least tolerable (if not preferable); but when I am in that sort of mood, I am generally not on a camsite.

Well, before you go making assumptions about me and calling me "shameful"...I was one of the girls who clicked 'Agree' on his post, because I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to "Agree" on a portion of a post while thinking "Wtf" at another part of it.

Last edited:

Yeah, see, I figured that some of the stuff you post occasionally is to see how many poop ratings you'll get. If bawksy still posted on here, he'd get a kick out of this ratings feature too, and y'all would go head-to-head for the poop ratings.

I think this is because some guys actually get off on getting a model to push her boundaries. She could have an entire list of things she'll do for you in a show, but the ONE thing she says she won't do will be the very thing he'll request (knowing damn well she doesn't want to). I, like you, find that extremely obnoxious. Years ago I saw a model on MFC try anal on cam because some dude had been hounding her about it, and the poor girl was on cam talking about "OMG, it hurts!," and this dude was telling her "You can't stop now! You gotta keep going!" I felt bad for her.

Lmao! Someone disagreed with you and I had a chuckle

Thank you for having a good sense of humor! I was merely expressing my appreciation for men who don't go gaga for anal. They are rare AF, and I hate anal, so I am sure one can understand my strong reaction! No judgement on those who like it and do it, just saying it ain't my bag bb.

I'm pretty surprised though at the amount of girls that agreed with you... can't see how an actual sex worker would agree with someone shaming other sex workers over an act that affects nobody but the person who decides to do it. Shameful--women & sex workers should support each other not bring others down over..anal? One of the most normal sex acts..
I didn't find the post you quoted to be outright shaming necessarily. People are allowed to have their turn ons and turn offs alike. He states in the post that he wishes anal was less of a popular thing because it's not something he's into and many times would prefer to see something more sensual (or at least vaginal) than aggressive butthole poking.

And then there are cases where models clearly state "I'm not into anal", and it just seems to make some creeps that much more insistent on it. God help the model who caves, because then she is going to find that now the member wants another toy, a shoe, and a pair of wadded up panties stuck in there as well.
And I definitely agree with this. I do anal as a big deal sort of show 1 or maybe 2 times per year because it is requested out the whazoo and I can tolerate/find pleasure in it just enough to justify the great tokens I can make with it.

But I am seriously over the constant daily requests for it. I'll be doing a great masturbation show with a dildo or finger in my pussy and there is ALWAYS at least one guy telling me to shove it in my ass. Like, seriously, just be fucking satisfied with witnessing this glorious act and stop asking for the next more intense thing.

And it's true that once you give in to one request, there's always another more intense request. Years ago when I did privates with my most generous spender, I caved in and did anal in one of the shows. The next request was DP. Then it was "harder, bigger toy, fuck your ass harder bb".

I have to admit I do like it better when the model doesn't want to do anal. It's a special feeling getting her to do something she doesn't like. Especially when it is painful for them. They are enduring the pain for your pleasure.

Get help.

Isn't that the truth!! Slightly off topic here, but the high number of models who are willing to engage in random assfuckery at the drop of a hat is something that really sticks in my craw.

I can't count how many times I have been lured into a model's room by a preview of a beautiful female form in a seductive pose, only to find I have arrived just in time to watch her grunt as she stuffs a bowling ball into her colon. It's disgusting!

Now I am not one of those #neveranal guys. I don't wish for an outright ban on assplay. Instead, I just wish more models would realize that anal should take a backseat to vaginal, and both should be subordinate to a healthy, moral, tease routine.

If the good Lord blessed you with a punani, it makes no sense at all to throw your life away exploiting your rectum. Would you want your grandmother looking down on you from heaven while you do this mess? I think not. Show some dignity.

And if you are one of these guys who is forever asking for this, please give it a rest; I am sick and tired of having anal crammed down my throat.

I'm pretty sure stuffing bowling balls in your ass - or anywhere for that matter - is against the rules on most sites. . .

But seriously, don't assume that anal is exploitative or less dignified or that pussy play must be superior. I couldn't do vaginal for five months cause of a medical issue, so anal play became more frequent in my shows. People would get on me even worse when I wouldn't just slip my fingers off my clit and into my pussy than when I just did what I actually enjoy. I still prefer anal to vaginal even though vaginal doesn't hurt anymore, but my clit* still comes first. Just keep that booty clean and don't stick what's just been in your butt into your pussy.

*terminology note: vaginal refers to your inner bits (vagina), vulvar refers to your outer bits (vulva: clit, labia, etc).

and don't stick what's just been in your butt into your pussy.
Or, for the love of all that's holy, your mouth.

Sorry to hear about your vaginal woes.

Reactions: EmiliaSong
It's true that no matter what you do, people will request more.

I started just doing stripping and telling people I would never post nudes publicly.

Then I started posting public nudes and people insisted I masturbate on camera and I said I never would.

Then I started doing that and now it's daily requests for anal (which I despise and would attempt to shove one of those 13" dildos in my vagina before doing that - but that's a personal preference and there's tons of models you can find that will do it so I don't even really see the issue here).

Point is: yeah, no matter what you do, people will always want more.

And to think I inserted a deflated beach ball up my rectum six months ago, and have been gradually inflating it a few inches at a time ever since, just so I'd have a nice picture to send you for Christmas. It's a good job I kept the receipt for the beach ball is all I can say.

Ok, so clearly OP isn't our cup of tea and blackmail is highly wrong/illegal. And his way with words might make many cringe, but his kink is seemingly to have control over the cam girl and gets off on her putting herself through pain for him. I can see why people would report these posts (repeatedly), but when it comes down to it, there's nothing bannable or whatnot happening in the thread so far. So I'm not really sure what you are looking for when you submit a report about these types of posts. So that's why it takes me a while to respond to or update reports made.

And I may even venture so far as to mention the fact that many ACFers get upset about "kink shaming" in other similar scenarios. Cam girls willingly yet begrudgingly give in to a lot of requests that may put them through pain, humiliation, etc. This one may creep you out, but isn't all that different? Blackmail aside, of course.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Gen
I seriously doubt a model would give you her personal info and Money Gram info. Nice troll attempt though.

Status
Not open for further replies.