AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thoughts on flashing/public stuff

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is how I feel. Now you are threatening to delete my acct for posting MY opinion on a completely separate forum.

Mad dramatic

AVN article about Ginger stepping down

LOS ANGELES—Adult performer and webcam model, Ginger Banks, on Monday voluntarily resigned from the Adult Performer Advocacy Committee’s board of directors as its Chairperson, according to a statement on the organization's website.

The statement said, "The decision over the resignation was made in response to member concerns regarding Ginger’s leadership.

"APAC recognizes the importance of supporting performer members when they come forward with grievances, and wishes to thank the community for their patience as we addressed member complaints in accordance with our bylaws.

"The Board of Directors will be appointing an interim Chairperson from among the Board Members in accordance with the APAC bylaws. The decision will be announced at the upcoming member meeting on September 2.

"The APAC Board wishes to reaffirm its commitment to building a safer workplace for all performers. APAC is here to witness performer grievances and direct them to industry-friendly resources. It is vital that those at risk feel safe coming forward."

Really interesting discussion, I have to wonder if this wasn't primarily a publicity stunt by Ginger. The initial work Ginger did in exposing Ron Jeremy was great, a real service to the adult industry,. But lately its seeming likes she just likes to have her name in the news.

I differ with most of you in that I don't have any issue with their being a double standard for women vs men for flashing. A large majority of men will get enjoyment/laugh with a moderately attractive woman flashing their boobs, ass, or pussy. In contrast, only a tiny minority of women would enjoy a guy flashing his dick
The sexes are different and it is ok that something would likely get a guy a jail time, is generally just laughed off if a girl did it. Most double standards work to guys favor, a bit of turn around is fair.

Where Ginger went over the line is asking for consent, and then ignoring it when he said no. Even if the guy was a long away away, that's just not acceptable

But as @JoleneBrody said posting the video of the incident is completely unacceptable. If somebody includes me in any type of adult video, without my explicit consent (aka model release). I'm suing them.

MAYBE -
1. he wasn't into blonds
2. he wasn't into girls
3. he wasn't into being seen "grabbing" a girls boobs in a bar and being accused of sexual assault by someone else
4. he likes larger boobs
5. he just wasn't into that encounter
6. etc.

MAYBE -
2. he wasn't into girls

That's a very good point, and thank you for not phrasing it in a derogatory way. It bothers me that when a man turns down a woman's advances, people go to the "what are you GAY" response, said as if being gay is just the worst thing ever, how could you. People are gay, let them be gay ffs, it's not bad, they're not hurting anyone.

I was talking to my family about this and my brother made a really good point and I see it more now. She did this because he rejected her. She’s the “typically” pretty type of girl and isn’t used to someone saying no, so she forced it. She’s validated with responses, notice she even states that the next person did.. Sad... I mean I still think it’s sexual assault but the reason behind it to me now seems sad.

I was talking to my family about this and my brother made a really good point and I see it more now. She did this because he rejected her. She’s the “typically” pretty type of girl and isn’t used to someone saying no, so she forced it. She’s validated with responses, notice she even states that the next person did.. Sad... I mean I still think it’s sexual assault but the reason behind it to me now seems sad.
You're very sweet and sympathetic. Maybe I'm cynical, but I don't see any of us being hurt by stranger tits rejection. If she wasn't a camgirl, maybe validation would be the purpose. But, we get rejected and trolled constantly. GB has been around a long time. Girl knows how to play it. She used his rejection to pressure other men into proving their masculinity. Men in front of her, and men who buy what she's selling. Guarantee she got some sales ranting about the dude. She used him to get other people spending the same way we might use a yappy basic in our rooms... except he didn't wander into an MFC room and run his mouth. If every man in our country has to prepare himself to be treated like a rude basic before going out for a beer, the world is darker than I thought. Hehehe.

Not to derail any of the previously-discussed subjects, but got mentally caught-up briefly on the "topless rights" notion (yes, agreed that it's a great name for it). Many times in this thread, we've seen the debate between males and females being topless, and the different taboos and sexual-vs-nonsexual natures of it all.

Would it be right to add yet another variable to the mix of non-binary genders and transgendered individuals?

This is likely where the "topless rights" debate is headed in our society, in our opinion.

(Totally agree with most of the points already made, so this is what we have new to contribute to the conversation.)

Not to derail any of the previously-discussed subjects, but got mentally caught-up briefly on the "topless rights" notion (yes, agreed that it's a great name for it). Many times in this thread, we've seen the debate between males and females being topless, and the different taboos and sexual-vs-nonsexual natures of it all.

Would it be right to add yet another variable to the mix of non-binary genders and transgendered individuals?

This is likely where the "topless rights" debate is headed in our society, in our opinion.

(Totally agree with most of the points already made, so this is what we have new to contribute to the conversation.)

As a nonbinary person, I have no clue why that matters. Tits are tits, my gender identity is irrelevant.

Looked to me like Ginger flashed her cellphone.

Your post made me think of this transwoman who made a documentary called “Do I Have Boobs Now?”, where she was posting a topless photo on Facebook/Instagram every day during her transition to see when her nipples went from acceptable to obscene. I haven’t actually seen the documentary so I’m not sure how it panned out but I thought that was a really cool project. Some info here: https://www.bustle.com/articles/114...eyond-freethenipple-to-include-all-body-types

Can someone clarify what exactly kind of bar/club this was? I ask this in all sincerity, as today's social and political climate would make me say no if some unknown female just walked up and asked me out of the the blue if I wanted to see her tits...especially in a bar...you know...a place where people go to drink and socialize. If this wasn't a strip club, or even a nude bar/club, context of venue means -everything- here. Also, aside from the earlier comments that the guy might not have been into women, what about the notion that he may have been married(or in a committed relationship) and was just out with friends(or possibly co-workers) having a good time and didn't want to be involved with her shenanigans? IMHO, the issue here isn't one of whether or not she actually flashed him, but whether or not it's even proper behavior for a woman to ask a complete stranger if they want to see her tits to begin with.

tMHO, the issue here isn't one of whether or not she actually flashed him, but whether or not it's even proper behavior for a woman to ask a complete stranger if they want to see her tits to begin with.

Hell no it is never proper, but that is a big part of what makes it fun. Same way that getting drunk and dancing on tables or mooning people isn't proper but its often fun. AFAIK it was at bar, which makes less improper.

I've been kissed on the mouth, flashed, mooned, or had my ass or dick grabbed by girls or women I didnt know maybe a dozen times in my life. Except for one time, it made my day, and sometimes my week.
I don't think my reaction is unusual

Reactions: dilligaf0
I've been kissed on the mouth, flashed, mooned, or had my ass or dick grabbed by girls or women I didnt know maybe a dozen times in my life. Except for one time, it made my day, and sometimes my week.
I don't think my reaction is unusual

It's true, a lot of men would have been happy to be in his spot.
BUT. This guy was very uncomforatable, and then she shamed him on the internet for his reaction. In the midst of all the consent conversations going on, this is not cool.

BUT. This guy was very uncomforatable, and then she shamed him on the internet for his reaction. In the midst of all the consent conversations going on, this is not cool.

Exactly. It's sad that some people just don't get this. Men (and women) can continue to say over and over "Well, I would've loved the opportunity to grab her boobs!," but that doesn't matter, for crying out loud. Lol. It ain't about YOU. This didn't happen to YOU.

We are in violent agreement. She should have taken no for answer, in the same way men should. Other than a pure publicity stunt, I can't comprehend why she thought it was ok to post the incident.

You're very sweet and sympathetic. Maybe I'm cynical, but I don't see any of us being hurt by stranger tits rejection. If she wasn't a camgirl, maybe validation would be the purpose. But, we get rejected and trolled constantly. GB has been around a long time. Girl knows how to play it. She used his rejection to pressure other men into proving their masculinity. Men in front of her, and men who buy what she's selling. Guarantee she got some sales ranting about the dude. She used him to get other people spending the same way we might use a yappy basic in our rooms... except he didn't wander into an MFC room and run his mouth. If every man in our country has to prepare himself to be treated like a rude basic before going out for a beer, the world is darker than I thought. Hehehe.
I can see it going this way too. Still sad. I guess my opinion comes a lot from her responses which were basically “I’m still hot” “ so many many would feel lucky” blah blah

She's wrong and what she did was assault.

If a man walked up to her and asked for her to touch his balls and she said no, him flashing them anyway would be assault. Its no difference because she thinks its cute, or because she assumes he might like it.

I find Ginger only sees wrong when it's done to her.

Here's my view on the whole gender issue:

IDGAF about what gender a person is when it comes to their personal or professional life. They're a "person". Where it matters is what sex a person was born as when it comes to medical issues because there are differences between them. For example, there are different symptoms for heart attacks in women then there are men. While I'm all for someone identifying as whatever gender they want to be. When it comes to medical problems, they need to be honest and open about what sex they were born as to medical personnel. This will save confusion, and delay, in situations where time is of the essence. Or, misdiagnosis and medical expenses incurred as such.

Reactions: AudriTwo
I don’t approve of what she said or did at all, but it’s legal for women to be topless in public where I live (NYC), so people being that offended by some tits is kind of weird to me. It’s not that big of a deal, and I personally wouldn’t be upset if anyone flashed their torso at me regardless of gender. Boobs aren’t genitals, and it’s not the same as someone flashing their dick or vulva at all.

Asking strangers to touch you in a sexual way is creepy to me though; and, since the context of the incident was her having just been rejected in that way, it makes flashing him much more inappropriate than it would have otherwise been.

Reactions: Slapstick and Gen
I don’t approve of what she said or did at all, but it’s legal for women to be topless in public where I live (NYC), so people being that offended by some tits is kind of weird to me. It’s not that big of a deal, and I personally wouldn’t be upset if anyone flashed their torso at me regardless of gender. Boobs aren’t genitals, and it’s not the same as someone flashing their dick or vulva at all.

Asking strangers to touch you in a sexual way is creepy to me though; and, since the context of the incident was her having just been rejected in that way, it makes flashing him much more inappropriate than it would have otherwise been.

My 2 cent on women topless in public. If we can do it, why can't yall? And I mean this on a logical level, not just because I like boobs. It doesn't make sense. The only difference between yours and mine is you have more tissue underneath and mammary glands. I still have nipples. There are men with bigger tits then most women. I dont want to see that, but its aloud at the beach.

These are all just laws made in antiquated times by religious zealots who think that if women can rock out with their tits out, men will be depraved and debauchery will ensue. Give me a break. #freethenipple

As for the sexual assault thing, equal rights means equal rights. Men and women, under the same long dick of the law. If that was me, id have looked at them and said "they're nice, but I dont know you and what your motivations are here" Is she crazy? is she trying to claim sexual assault to screw me over?

Last edited:
The only difference between yours and mine is you have more tissue underneath and mammary glands.

Correct on the more tissue, a little less so on the mammary glands. Thanks to the way that fetal development progresses, everyone has mammary glands and breast tissue, because that develops before the point when your DNA dictates sex-related features. Men can actually be made to lactate if stimulated sufficiently.

Which, honestly, makes it even weirder that only half the population is legally allowed to go shirtless.

Correct on the more tissue, a little less so on the mammary glands. Thanks to the way that fetal development progresses, everyone has mammary glands and breast tissue, because that develops before the point when your DNA dictates sex-related features. Men can actually be made to lactate if stimulated sufficiently.

Which, honestly, makes it even weirder that only half the population is legally allowed to go shirtless.

SAY WHAAAAA!!?! Wikipedia here I come!

No joke, I got sent to the principals office in high school for asking my biology teacher why men have nipples. I was givin the option of detention or write a report and since I genuinely wanted to fucking know, I wrote the report! Glad I could teach my biology teacher something I guess... lol.

But yes! The milk tract runs from your armpits, down your sides toward your groin and then back up your torso to your nipples. These develop before sex is decided. This is also why some people have extra nipples. They are always found along the milk tracts, so if you have any moles along your sides or torso, it’s a good chance they are actually extra nipples.

No joke, I got sent to the principals office in high school for asking my biology teacher why men have nipples. I was givin the option of detention or write a report and since I genuinely wanted to fucking know, I wrote the report! Glad I could teach my biology teacher something I guess... lol.

But yes! The milk tract runs from your armpits, down your sides toward your groin and then back up your torso to your nipples. These develop before sex is decided. This is also why some people have extra nipples. They are always found along the milk tracts, so if you have any moles along your sides or torso, it’s a good chance they are actually extra nipples.

I'm covered in moles on the posterior and anterior of my torso, most are flat. Some are larger. Always concerned of them growing due to cancer. Now, I gotta worry about them getting hard because of excitement or cold outside? :banghead:

I agree that someone shouldn't be forced into a situation they're not comfortable with i.e. the boobs. However, I actually feel the bigger issue here is the violation of the guys rights with the video on twitter. The poor guy didn't want to touch or see boobs and now has thousands of people commenting on him for it. The harassment factor is compounding the actual act. The video is clearly shaming someone for being uncomfortable in a situation THEY perceived as sexual. That's not okay at all. Men are less likely to report things like sexual assault and videos like this and then mentality behind it are why. Yes, flashing someone after the say no is bad but perpetuating the "men like it so they can't say no" mentality is even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.