AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Three Billboards outside Ebbing Missouri

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DFT

Jan 18, 2016
At the whim of the wind
Instead of watch the Oscars I watched the movie hyped for weeks ahead.

I can't fault the movie. Audio was beautiful, cinematography was beautiful, acting was top notch.

Martin has a skewed view of America. Now I'm wondering if "In Bruges " was accurate either. ;-)

A story I think about after is appreciated, one that weeks later has me coming back to it is rare. The "what if" "and how would" make a film special in my mind. This has barely met that threshold, but it has. I'm still not convinced it hasn't done it through pure emotional manipulation though.

Worth a watch and make your own opinions.

Am I the only one who thought Frances McDormand is looking a lot like William Dafoe?

It is a good movie, but though it has some humor, it is not a comedy (in my opinion). It is pretty intense and dark. Literally dark, almost every scene looks like it was lit by one 25 watt bulb.

Status
Not open for further replies.