AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thumbnails Different Sizes for Members & Guests

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
This has no real point or anything but I noticed this today. I have never noticed it before. Not sure if they did it when they introduced/edited the Options + Search.
The TOP layer that has the red highlight/shadow behind it, is the view for when I was logged in as a member, the left and ride sides are viewing as a guest.
As a member the size is 180x135px, as a guest they are 180x101px (width x height).

But yeah no point, just never noticed it before lol.

guestthumbvsmember.png

amusing yes :)
also, header is lightly larger for guests due to the 'sign up' button (that you deleted for your screenshot ?), and guests don't see the 'location' information.

At the same time, there are the same ads, the same number of rooms per page and the same number of pages, so it's not intended to save place :/

Upvote 0
amusing yes :)
also, header is lightly larger for guests due to the 'sign up' button (that you deleted for your screenshot ?), and guests don't see the 'location' information.

At the same time, there are the same ads, the same number of rooms per page and the same number of pages, so it's not intended to save place :/

I think the 5px difference is only on profile/broadcast pages - and is a padding difference if I remember, not on other pages. Not sure why they did that, i think just an oversight.
My screenshots were only on the main page and were simple login: screenshot, logout: screenshot. I didn't edit/change anything other than the obvious

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.