AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

tip menu pricing help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2020
Twitter Username
@Anxious_Alice
MFC Username
Anxious_Alice
Chaturbate Username
AnxiousAlice
Hey! So I have no idea where to start with a tip menu. I'm going to be popping my camming cherry soon and this is the last thing I've gotta figure out. Does anyone have advice on prices that customers will/won't pay?

This is what I have so far, does it seem reasonable or way too expensive?

Dirty talk 5 min - $5 (100)
Boob flash -$5 (100)
Butt flash -$10 (200)
Nipple tease $20 (300)
Panty tease $20 (300)
Topless - $50 (1000)
Naked - $100 (2000)
Finger play $50 (1000)
Toy play $50 (1000)
Orgasm $100 (2000)
Strip tease $50 (1000)

Any advice would be super appreciated!!!

Something to consider beyond the simple question of how much something on your menu should cost to perform, is ease of use. You may want to change the amounts up a bit, there are several menu options where you have chosen the same token amount. So if someone tips you 1000 for example, you need to ask them which 1000 item they wanted, and wait for their answer, and it is unnecessary friction in the process. So instead, you could have finger play 999, toy play 1001, and then it's much more clear what the member is tipping for.

I would also say that you could take this even further, changing up all of your menu items to be more unique numbers. Members drop tips of 100, 200, 300 etc. all the time just because they want to show appreciation. You might not want to have to stop the flow of your show every time they do to ask if it's a tip for a menu item or "just because," ya know? But members aren't likely to randomly tip you 84 tokens (or whatever), so if your boob flash is priced like that, you see that number and you know what to do! And it will be easier for your regulars to remember these numbers as well.

Something to consider beyond the simple question of how much something on your menu should cost to perform, is ease of use. You may want to change the amounts up a bit, there are several menu options where you have chosen the same token amount. So if someone tips you 1000 for example, you need to ask them which 1000 item they wanted, and wait for their answer, and it is unnecessary friction in the process. So instead, you could have finger play 999, toy play 1001, and then it's much more clear what the member is tipping for.

I would also say that you could take this even further, changing up all of your menu items to be more unique numbers. Members drop tips of 100, 200, 300 etc. all the time just because they want to show appreciation. You might not want to have to stop the flow of your show every time they do to ask if it's a tip for a menu item or "just because," ya know? But members aren't likely to randomly tip you 84 tokens (or whatever), so if your boob flash is priced like that, you see that number and you know what to do! And it will be easier for your regulars to remember these numbers as well.
I didn't even think about any of that! Thank you, that helps a lot!

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I think a good way to determine if your prices are two high is to put yourself in the shoes of a tipping customer, or even using a handful of tokens yourself in another room just to actually experience what it's like. One thing to consider with your prices is who it allows to participate in the room. If for example 5/10 tipping members have less then 100 tks on their account, there isn't really anything on the tip menu that would appeal to them. For that reason I'd say it's best to have a range of tip menu options from low to high.

I recommend checking out some girls on the site you plan to cam on and seeing what their prices are. Here is my tip menu, if you'd like to check it out: https://MFCsha.re/p/smd46avx

I don't have things like naked and orgasm on the tip menu because I typically do countdowns for those instead. It's also good to have some things that are only a few tokens because lots of guys aren't able to drop 100+ token tips. I have spanks for 8 and my small prize wheel as 20 tokens and those get tipped for often.

Thank you so much for all the advice! I did end up lowering some items and kept my menu short and sweet, and I'd like to think it was successful! Even had members saying they liked my prices! I'm definitely glad I posed the question before going live for the first time :h:

Status
Not open for further replies.