AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tippers Group On Streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2019
Hey all!!

I think it would be an awesome idea if we could create a "tippers group" on streamate where we could set up some meetings to tip a certain model all together.

If Anyone is interested in the idea please let me know!!

fyp
Hey all!!

I think it would be an awesome idea if we could tip all the Streamate models at your own discretion after spending time in their room and to see their boobs or just because.

If Anyone is interested in the idea please let me know!!

Hey all!!

I think it would be an awesome idea if we could create a "tippers group" on streamate where we could set up some meetings to tip a certain model all together.

KittyWilde used to do this on MFC, and called it the Kitty Cult (or did she spell 'Cult' with a K?). She'd select a fellow MFC model, and her members would visit that model's room to show her some token love. :)

Reactions: NerdyZoey
I don’t understand...why not just tip a model on your own? Streamate is not the type of social cam site MFC or CB is where it’s easier to get a load of people to do tip raids. Want a model to get more gold? Just give her more yourself and don’t try to recruit people for you to piggyback off of. Tip raids on SM can happen but they’re not previously organized and often happen from regulars during a gold show

Status
Not open for further replies.