AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tits and crackers, I have to buy a new webcam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evvie

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Feb 12, 2012
I dropped my 920c and now it's got green static stuff when I record and MFC won't even register it across multiple browsers. My backup 910 also won't even get read by the laptop. The webcam gods have forsaken me.

I am going to buy a new webcam tonight. I was considering just getting a new 920c but I was wondering if anyone has heard of any new fantabulous webcams that are out now? My limit is $100.

Reactions: lordmagellan
Evvie said:
I dropped my 920c and now it's got green static stuff when I record and MFC won't even register it across multiple browsers. My backup 910 also won't even get read by the laptop. The webcam gods have forsaken me.

I am going to buy a new webcam tonight. I was considering just getting a new 920c but I was wondering if anyone has heard of any new fantabulous webcams that are out now? My limit is $100.

I always found the 920 to be blurrier than the 910. Maybe look at the Microsoft Lifecam Studio?

skiphop90 said:
I always found the 920 to be blurrier than the 910. Maybe look at the Microsoft Lifecam Studio?
Nope, sucks butt. It's worse than the 920. If anyone wants to see how bad it sucks I'll send you my old one. The mics tend to crap out fairly quickly.

For webcams the 910/920 always seem to be the best rated as long as you get them setup right.

A cheap external SD video cam with capture card will usually give a better picture than any webcam regardless of it's HD status, but then you need a capture card etc.

loveyougipsy said:
For webcams the 910/920 always seem to be the best rated as long as you get them setup right.

A cheap external SD video cam with capture card will usually give a better picture than any webcam regardless of it's HD status, but then you need a capture card etc.
I was seriously considering this, but I was in a rush and didn't have time to consider all the setup. I ended up just getting a new 920c, thanks for the input everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.