AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

To disable JCF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
!nonoSpoonMe !nonoSpoonMe !nonoSpoonMe

...This is the part where Beetlejuice appears, right? Oh, wait.

!nonoSpoonMe

Please and thank you :lol:

!nonoSpoonMe

But I LOVE my Mom's spaghetti.... :(

My Mom's Spaghetti
A Funny Food Poem for Kids

My mom makes disgusting spaghetti
with horseradish sauce and sardines.
She tops it with pickles and mustard,
bananas and barbecued beans.

She serves it for supper on Sunday.
On Monday we have it for lunch.
It's breakfast on Tuesday and Wednesday.
By Thursday, you guessed it, it's brunch.

I don't like to hurt my mom's feelings.
I said that I loved it. (I lied.)
I always gave mine to our doggy.
And that's why our poor doggy died.

So next time you serve us spaghetti,
dear mother, don't make it like that.
Please serve it with red sauce and meatballs,
and that way it won't kill the cat.

--Kenn Nesbitt and Donna Lee Murphy

http://www.poetry4kids.com/poem-406.html#.UVppvpOcdXY

Oh well....here goes nothing.

mFNqQYl.jpg

!nonoSpoonMe

AmberCutie said:
Reply to this thread with "!nonoSpoonMe" (case sensitive) and it will default back to normal for your account.
I didn't see until now. LOL I just waited until today for things to be back to normal. It did give me a "heads up" on April Fools Day. I normally don't paid attention on that day.

SweepTheLeg said:
You mean I spent 30 dollars to disable the ads for nothing?!

How were you able to even get that far? I kept trying to click on the link to meet hot local grannies but it wouldn't work.
;)

damn, I missed this... x.x

It's funny going through the replies in this thread and picking out which ones were being April Fools Day Party Poopers, which ones were just totally curious about what would happen, and which ones were just following the herd.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

For the record, I started this thread as my one and only April Fools joke (obviously piggy-backing off of Jawbs' major prank), as it did absolutely nothing to change how the forum looked for you, and I just wanted to see a bunch of people typing a silly phrase/command. :D

I didn't get to spend much time experiencing april fools and it's tomfoolery. My work had my work a 12 hour shift, I thought that was their April Fools. It was not.

AmberCutie said:
It's funny going through the replies in this thread and picking out which ones were being April Fools Day Party Poopers, which ones were just totally curious about what would happen, and which ones were just following the herd.

For the record, I started this thread as my one and only April Fools joke (obviously piggy-backing off of Jawbs' major prank), as it did absolutely nothing to change how the forum looked for you, and I just wanted to see a bunch of people typing a silly phrase/command. :D

I tried it just in case, then deleted my post. :lol:
Then I posted "Lies!" - and the post disappeared soon afterwards. :lol:

Reactions: Nordling
emptiedglass said:
AmberCutie said:

I tried it just in case, then deleted my post. :lol:
Then I posted "Lies!" - and the post disappeared soon afterwards. :lol:
:lol: Same here, I didn't delete but I made a new post: "it doesn't work!" which almost instantly disappeared. lol That sneaky Amber was ON THE JOB! :) :) Oh, and when it didn't work, I looked back at my first post and realized I'd spelled the key word wrongly...lol and reposted it. :)

AedanRayne said:
Was I one of the Party Poopers for laughing at the thread? :lol:
The party poopers were the ones who posted it only for the hope that it worked. Anyone who found humor in it is just fine! :D

Reactions: AngelicTease
AmberCutie said:

I thought this might have happened and it did. Why you so mean BB?

Jawbsie prank was funny and the like mom's spaghetti thing was annoying when i went to edit it out and finally just tried to make the like mom's spaghetti fit in the sentence. Very clever.

YOU TWO DESERVE EACH OTHER!!!!! And hugs to you both! :lol:

Did anyone report the post because they have no sense of humor at all?

Reactions: LadyLuna
AmberCutie said:
AedanRayne said:
Was I one of the Party Poopers for laughing at the thread? :lol:
The party poopers were the ones who posted it only for the hope that it worked. Anyone who found humor in it is just fine! :D
I couldn't help myself as soon as I saw this thread. It reminded me of those fucktarded "comment _____ and x will happen" pictures that gets passed around on facebook. It probably made me chuckle way more than it should have.

Rose said:
I couldn't help myself as soon as I saw this thread. It reminded me of those fucktarded "comment _____ and x will happen" pictures that gets passed around on facebook. It probably made me chuckle way more than it should have.

Or those stupid emails you have to forward to 10 people within 10 minutes, or face being cursed with bad (or no) sex for the rest of your life! :lol:

Reactions: LadyLuna and Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.