AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TOKENS REFUND

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2022
Hi @punker barbie, i want to know if i can get my toks refund into money again if a model has cheated me in pvt and banned me from her room after tipping her. I have never had a problem like this, but i am very upset because i have been cheated deliberately. Thank you

Reactions: Minase
Hi @punker barbie, i want to know if i can get my toks refund into money again if a model has cheated me in pvt and banned me from her room after tipping her. I have never had a problem like this, but i am very upset because i have been cheated deliberately. Thank you
contact support with any evidence you may have regarding that. They may refund you the tokens but not as money, just tokens to be used on the site. CB has access to all chat between you and the model so they can check/investigate all complaints. It may take a few days for them to do it though

Reactions: Guillerm1695
Upvote 0
contact support with any evidence you may have regarding that. They may refund you the tokens but not as money, just tokens to be used on the site. CB has access to all chat between you and the model so they can check/investigate all complaints. It may take a few days for them to do it though
thank you so much!! Yeah, i send them an email with "evidences" (screenshot of the token purchases given to that model and another where it can be seen how see banned me from her room with no reason)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.