AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy a 550 token package for $49.99...
That's like 50 free tokens!
Buy a 900 token package for $74.99...
That's like 150 free tokens!
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You could try being a cute model and asking your regulars/members to transfer tokens to your perv account. Sometimes that works!

You're on a forum where models use tokens to make money and you are asking how to get them for free?

If I knew how I would not tell you

A true freeloader

What makes you think, that on a site run by and for cam models that get paid with tokens, they would have any interest in getting you free tokens? Shutterbuck gave your best advice, buy token packages, you'll get some free ones.

You can try sucking my fat cock. Heard sometimes if you fondle the balls just right it'll jizz tokens all over your face and lower back.

Does anybody know how to get tokens for free. No surveys and B.S like that. Please help
Buy some tokens and transfer them to me. For every 1 you send me I'll send you 2 back. :angelic:

Create a premium account (by spending money). Use your BringAFriend (BAF) link on social media or set up a site to direct traffic to MFC with your link. People sign up = free tokens for you.

well... to be fair....if he gets free tokens..its gonna get paid to cam models.....

and the cam models get paid out anyway.

so telling him would actually get a cam model tokens she prolly wouldnt get other wise

;3

well... to be fair....if he gets free tokens..its gonna get paid to cam models.....

so telling him would actually get a cam model tokens she prolly wouldnt get other wise

;3
And he'd possibly get caught for using a hack and possibly those tokens get taken away from the cam girl if she helped him do so.

;3

He didn't say what site it was for. If it's MFC I don't think they deduct fraud from the model but if it's CB they ban everyone whose username starts with the same letter as the person tipped with fraud tokens

I know of only 5 direct ways....Buy more tokens (site will give some free), become a model (earn most but be gifted some), B.A.F. tokens (legit or generated through a bot), asking members for a token transfer, or scamming [model or site] (same as free tokens).

Saving your money and investing it, is the best path to gaining more tokens. The later you buy tokens the more free tokens you will get for your money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.