AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tools Needed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2013
Hello All,

My name is John, and I am a programmer from Southwest FL. I have an extensive background in Internet Marketing, Coding, Web Development and then of course everything revolving around IT. I find myself looking for projects to take on a lot, and a friend just recently started camming. My question for you guys is: What tools, websites, or products do you find yourself wishing you had? What do you find yourself wishing the products you use existingly offered? Such as lower rates, etc.

I am looking for a very generalized response obviously - but I would be open to partnering and profit sharing ultimately. With my strong skillsets in Marketing and creating custom tailored websites/tools I feel that I can accomplish anything when it comes to the internet.

Thanks again all

I would appreciate a way to clone myself, digitally, so that when I am feeling ill, have a zit, am having a bad hair day, or am feeling like a mega-bitch from PMS that I can call on my digital clone to get on cam and make tokens for me.

Can you handle this project?

AmberCutie said:
I would appreciate a way to clone myself, digitally, so that when I am feeling ill, have a zit, am having a bad hair day, or am feeling like a mega-bitch from PMS that I can call on my digital clone to get on cam and make tokens for me.

Can you handle this project?

Granted, but one day your clone commits a crime and flees the country, leaving you to face the punishment. You spend a year in jail and when you get out, your camscore has gone down to zero and someone has posted a year's worth of cock pics in your profile's comment section.

Wait, wrong thread :whistle:

Hey there John!

I take long breaks from the forum, but I have seen at least 5 similar threads this year alone... so maybe we're a little tired of people asking us for what tools we need. Thank you for the offer.

There are a couple cam-ladies active on this forum who have coding skills, and a bunch of us have boyfriends with coding skills, and we've pretty much gotten most of what we need already. My suggestion is that you point your friend here, and once she gets model status we'll gladly share with her the various tools we use (both the free ones and the ones we pay for). Then, if she thinks of one we haven't yet, she can let you know.

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.