AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Top ten myths about introverts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so strange then that most if not all of the models that have responded to this thread (including myself) are claiming to be introverts. Weird. Have you ever looked at LovelyLemon's (a very popular cam model on the forum) signature? This is what makes me think being a cam model is an exception to the model thriving on attention rule. You can do it from your own home, by yourself whenever you want. Sounds like an introvert to me :lol:

Very interesting post! I need to print these myths out and hand them to family and friends so they know how to deal with me hehe.

Sia Green said:
Its so strange then that most if not all of the models that have responded to this thread (including myself) are claiming to be introverts. Weird. Have you ever looked at LovelyLemon's (a very popular cam model on the forum) signature? This is what makes me think being a cam model is an exception to the model thriving on attention rule. You can do it from your own home, by yourself whenever you want. Sounds like an introvert to me :lol:

Very interesting post! I need to print these myths out and hand them to family and friends so they know how to deal with me hehe.
And therein lies the problem with labels in general, there's always exceptions. There's also the issue of whether a particular data sample (i.e. the models active on this forum) is a statistically relevant sample? Sorry for getting a bit analytical, but my formal education (ancient as it may be) includes a year of statistics classes.

Im super analytical too, so no worries. You stated your "statistics" were based on personal observations and xxx models you've come into contact with so.... I thought Id throw in my personal observations and all the models testimonials about being introverts into the ring as well. I suppose for arguments sake we could say your "data sampling" might be skewed as well ;) I really hope you aren't taking offense to any of this, I find it really intriguing.

Sia Green said:
Im super analytical too, so no worries. You stated your "statistics" were based on personal observations and xxx models you've come into contact with so.... I thought Id throw in my personal observations and all the models testimonials about being introverts into the ring as well. I suppose for arguments sake we could say your "data sampling" might be skewed as well ;) I really hope you aren't taking offense to any of this, I find it really intriguing.
Oh no, not taking any offense at all. You have a valid point re: my data sample, it could be skewed for any number of reasons. I would hope the relatively diverse cross section of models I've dealt with over those 14 years would reduce that possibility, but it most definitely has not been a scientific analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.