AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Toys, Toys, Toys!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GemmaMarie

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 4, 2011
NM, USA
So, if you are a model what are your favorites to use?

If you're a premium, what are your favorites to watch a model use?

I'm collecting data to determine what would be the best investment for my next toy (I currently only have 1 because well... the others broke :? )

I only have one toy at the moment... mine all broke too.

I love my Lelo Gigi! A reg bought her for me in exchange for a video of me using her. (Yes, I refer to the toy as a her. She's pretty, and soft, and I'm in love.)

Hitachi Magic Wand + attachments.

My california exotic novelties 7 function g-spot tulip wand. :D Never fails, I cum everytime with it. Other than that, I have a hate/love relationship with my hitachi. I hate it more often than I love it. XD

oh hitachi.. or as my lover calls him ...shrewd Japanese business man how i love thee. theres one unfortunate side effect of the hitachi for me though... dependence. i use it probably twice a day even when i dont cam. its made me quite lazy because i no longer have to try for an orgasm or multiples for that matter.
i have a blue dildo im favorable toward as well.. i forget what they called it... its about 8 inches and has white swirly patterns. its silicone and is really easy to clean even if it is a bit too big.
i want to try the form 2 its expensive but looks worth it. its from jimmyjane.

Problem with the hitachi is that it is so big and often in the line of view...

Same for dildos with attached balls. (and they look so ridiculous.)

I use glass toys so that the view is unobstructed as much as possible, also they're easy to clean and last forever and aren't compromised by my constant use of babyoil. My favorite glass toy is designed so it stays inside me during orgasm - having toys shoot across the room is an issue for me and having both hands free to explore other areas is a definite bonus.

Hitachi is also a constant companion, right up until last Friday when it tried to kill me. My year-old-ish hitachi exploded, shot flaming sparks all over and ignited my bed linens, blew the breaker and died a spectacular smokey death in the midst of a private... Despite this the first thing I did on Saturday morning was order a new one :)

Electrocution causing genetic mutation is a helluva great Camwhore Superhero origin story though eh!

LovelyLemon said:
I use glass toys so that the view is unobstructed as much as possible, also they're easy to clean and last forever and aren't compromised by my constant use of babyoil. My favorite glass toy is designed so it stays inside me during orgasm - having toys shoot across the room is an issue for me and having both hands free to explore other areas is a definite bonus.

Hitachi is also a constant companion, right up until last Friday when it tried to kill me. My year-old-ish hitachi exploded, shot flaming sparks all over and ignited my bed linens, blew the breaker and died a spectacular smokey death in the midst of a private... Despite this the first thing I did on Saturday morning was order a new one :)

Electrocution causing genetic mutation is a helluva great Camwhore Superhero origin story though eh!

1.) I would love to invest in some glassware for my vagina. Can you recommend any?
2.) What would your mutation/powers be? :D

I personally dislike 'toys' of any sort, I particularly hate the Hitatchi it's such an ugly contraption, I'm not jealous or intimidated by toys I'd rather see a woman use her hands & fingers when masturbating. I know it's easier & less tiring for a model to use a toy so I don't complain, I'd just rather they didn't use them.

Reactions: SoTxBob
JustLooking said:
I personally dislike 'toys' of any sort, I particularly hate the Hitatchi it's such an ugly contraption, I'm not jealous or intimidated by toys I'd rather see a woman use her hands & fingers when masturbating. I know it's easier & less tiring for a model to use a toy so I don't complain, I'd just rather they didn't use them.

What if the model can't get off that way though?

The problem with hands isn't only whether or not i'm going to get it off but it hurts my wrist/fingers after a while. Unlike men our junk isn't sticking up and easy to reach, we really gotta get bend our wrists to get our hands up in there, lol.

I really want a glass dildo.

These are my two favorite that i like to use at the same time.
for the G-spot: http://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Multi ... _hpc_img_c

For my clit (I am very picky about my clit vibes)
http://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Mini- ... 015&sr=1-8

I have other g spot insertion toys I like to but I no longer stray from my clit vibe. I'm always left disappointed.
The Hitachi I just too big and powerful for my taste. I like precision vibe action. When Amberdawn used the hitachi on me my pussy lips were swollen for like 5 hours! DONOTWANT!

LovelyLemon said:

I was thinking of glass for now too. I WANT a hitachi, but I need a bigger budget before I can get one. What glassware do you use?

JoleneJolene said:
I have other g spot insertion toys I like to but I no longer stray from my clit vibe. I'm always left disappointed.
The Hitachi I just too big and powerful for my taste. I like precision vibe action. When Amberdawn used the hitachi on me my pussy lips were swollen for like 5 hours! DONOTWANT!

I have both the Hitachi brand, plug-in vibrator and the TrinityVibes cordless version and much prefer the latter because instead of just the high/low settings on the Hitachi, the cordless one has seven settings. The vibrations are still intense in the lower speeds, but not overwhelmingly fast like the plug-in version. Also, the head is softer and more comfortable on the cordless one. One con that I can think of is that I'm on my second one in about six months, so I don't have a lot of faith in the longevity of the motor.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
CammiStar said:
LadyBakes said:
The problem with hands isn't only whether or not i'm going to get it off but it hurts my wrist/fingers after a while. Unlike men our junk isn't sticking up and easy to reach, we really gotta get bend our wrists to get our hands up in there, lol.

I really want a glass dildo.

I have to admit, since I purchased my Hitachi, it is a bit harder to get off with my fingers. Just takes a bit longer. I have never been able to get off without constant clitoral stimulation.

I have this problem too. I have to play with my clit constantly to get off, and it's really hard for me to get off. So maybe I don't really want a hitachi that would make it take even longer if I'm not using it! lol.

I currently only have one toy, I have my eye on quite a few, but my bank budget does not agree at the moment. I use the Wanachi Waterproof Massager, and really love it ,however, I'm not quite experienced on toys, the only other one I had was a really cheap plastic vibrator that broke after a couple good uses. I want to invest in some nice, pretty, high quality toys in the future though!

Omgosh... now i'm afraid my hitachi will blow into flames!! ahahaha

Anyways, can anyone recommend a specific glass toy?

I'm not a model, but I love when LadyBakes has her tip-operated bullet on. I remember one time she had it in and I was like:

Me: "Hey Lady, there's someone behind you!"
Lady: "Huh?" *looks*
Me: *tips*

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Lady: "Damn you!"

:-D

Reactions: GingerAnn
Status
Not open for further replies.