AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Traffic dried up after first 8 days

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
So, I finally started camming on Thursday, Dec 28. I did fairly well the first few days, and then had a great NYE and New Year's day. I still was going strong even on Tuesday. But then it seemed the traffic to my page dried along with my income. Since the first 14 days is the promo period, I'm wondering what happened, especially since I'm putting on exceptional shows. A have a few fans who are enamored by me, but they alone can't bare the burden. There are some times where I'm happy just to have watchers, even grays. But even that is reduced. Help🙄

And I answer all messages, even if it's just with an emoji. There's a lot of lonely, frustrated people out there, and it doesn't hurt to be nice. And perhaps it will lead to more income. If not, I gave some dude a little bit of attention.
Actually it does hurt, because if they get attention without paying it makes them even more convinced they deserve it for free and more likely to bother other models who are on site to actually make a living.

Upvote 0
Wasn't trying to be rude, I enjoy the performer, please, stop, already. You do this to everyone. Stop sensationalizing every post people make.

Oh, hush. You’ve lurked this forum for a year and barely participated. Now all of a sudden you come on here trying to invalidate the op for his feelings (because you’ve watched his room, and omg, all the grays! Lol), and then making ASSumptions about other ACF members.

Lol that you think you seem to know so much about what goes on in another model’s room (how many gray members they always have), or what ACF members supposedly do to everyone. Also…I think that being “dominant” doesn’t have to mean being rude as fuck. Next you’re probably gonna say “I’m not rude…I’m just blunt.” 😂

Upvote 0
  • Funny!
Reactions: Vixxen81 and Wuggie
Upvote 0
There are people on the internet who use uppercase letters instead of bold to emphasize points. It doesn't mean they are intending to "yell". It also doesn't mean they are "on drugs". I can understand why this person lashed back, and was cruel, as well as and why OP left the thread.

He (chubby foot guy) may have been incorrect about many things, but damn, talk about a reaction...

Some people also consider it very rude, when others jump in and don't let them respond themselves or speak for themselves. Just saying.
Just like apparently using capital letters was taken as rude in this case.
It sucks to see such a "resolution".

And its certainly a huge, quick jump to liken someone to the evil that is Donald Trump for that. Holy shit!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You're a hobby wanker and you have no business telling models how to run businesses trying to build brands.

It's not a hobby, it's a lifestyle. And you're rude, as are several of you. But hey, it's the internet where people say things online they would almost never say to your face. I'm out of here.
I... thought Vixxen meant to quote the chubby foot dom dude, cuz he's the one who started the rude train (and giving bad advice to token beg) or at least his initial response sounded rude and was misunderstood.

I'm so confused.

Upvote 0
I... thought Vixxen meant to quote the chubby foot dom dude, cuz he's the one who started the rude train (and giving bad advice to token beg) or at least his initial response sounded rude and was misunderstood.

I'm so confused.
Ooh I didn't include his comment, crap. Yeah that is who that is directed at, not the OP. My bad.

Upvote 0
Ooh I didn't include his comment, crap. Yeah that is who that is directed at, not the OP. My bad.
Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Well that little detail certainly turned this thread in the wrong direction! 😬

Upvote 0
Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Well that little detail certainly turned this thread in the wrong direction! 😬
I must have been on desktop and didn't hit reply. I went to bed shortly after, didn't see the fallout until it was too late. Ugh. I hate it when this happens. I'll pay more attention from now on. Sorry for the chaos!

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

Upvote 0
I must have been on desktop and didn't hit reply. I went to bed shortly after, didn't see the fallout until it was too late. Ugh. I hate it when this happens. I'll pay more attention from now on. Sorry for the chaos!

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF
This Is Fine GIF

I figured it was this what was meant with your post :p but I guess "the waves went high" quickly.. sometimes it's about knowing people a little bit from previous posts I guess?

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
This Is Fine GIF

I figured it was this what was meant with your post :p but I guess "the waves went high" quickly.. sometimes it's about knowing people a little bit from previous posts I guess?
True. Past interactions can help give context for sure. :) Not trying to start a war or burn down the forum, promise. I like it here way too much.

Upvote 0
And its certainly a huge, quick jump to liken someone to the evil that is Donald Trump for that. Holy shit!

Um…wut? I never compared him to Donald Dump. :facepalm: That was one of the GIFs that came up in the results when I was looking for a GIF that I found appropriate for his reaction. And since we’re not allowed to post images of children on here, I wasn’t gonna post the GIF of the little girl on the ground throwing a tantrum. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.