AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

trafficking situation- withheld paid/ coerced and manipulated

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2023
I am new, and I was struggling financially so I was manipulated and coerced into doing this by being told I would receive a 100% payout every night. I was berated for "underperforming" and I have had 709 out of my 800 and something funds kept from me in which I did not receive a contract. This is the full story. I NEED HELP!

I had met this man on a sugar daddy site, his guise online is MISTERPAYDAYMFC. I talked to him for a few weeks randomly, and talked to him when I was working two jobs and was exhausted- he told me I could make thousands online. My bank account is negative. I have been through a lot. He told me about camming and said I could do a "trial run" and I would receive all of my payouts for like a week. Well, he started berating me and insulting me on day 3 after I had made over 10664 tokens that day and telling me how I am stupid and that I am performing badly and I was making this so difficult for him when all I did was ask questions then he tries to tell me he's going to be taking his cut from my biggest day when I had not even seen a contract nor signed anything. He has blocked me everywhere and refused paying me and tried to get my personal information for a "1099". The studio is DSDSTUDIOS. I sexually performed for hours in the past two days and made 709 dollars that is owed to me because I was coerced and manipulated and taken advantage of. I really need help can someone please tell me what to do? If there is more details you need I can provide them.

Hello, I did contact them but haven’t heard anything. Does it take a while? A law firm also sent a letter because of legality and unpaid wages.
You would need to provide punker barbie with the ticket # or ur cb username. What did you mean by trafficking situation? He berated you for making 709 dollars in 2 days? I think its normal to file a 1099 if paying someone over 600 dollars if your both american...isnt it? A law firm sent a letter to the MISTERPAYDAYMFC guy?

Upvote 0
@punker barbie my username is vodkabunny- I was manipulated in this circumstance and I made 820 dollars in total or somewhere along there and didn’t receive a 1099 nor what I earned bc I didn’t know that signing up under the study would result in loss of wages and inwas berated bc he wanted me to make more money so he could take it from me. I don’t care to make a new account I just want my earnings I really need that money and I worked for it.

Upvote 0
You would need to provide punker barbie with the ticket # or ur cb username. What did you mean by trafficking situation? He berated you for making 709 dollars in 2 days? I think its normal to file a 1099 if paying someone over 600 dollars if your both american...isnt it? A law firm sent a letter to the MISTERPAYDAYMFC guy?
We are both American but I was not given a 1099 and he is keeping my money. What do I do?????

Upvote 0
We are both American but I was not given a 1099 and he is keeping my money. What do I do?????

If you had your personal information on the site, the site would send you a 1099 form at the beginning of next year. A 1099 form is a tax document you get from companies that you received money from, but aren’t directly employed by. It’s just so that you can accurately file taxes.

Since it’s a studio and they’re able to keep your money, I’m guessing the only legal information of yours that is on the site is your id for verification. In that case, you wouldn’t get a 1099, the studio would. Typically (or at least with the one studio I’ve been signed up with for daily pay, which was Boleyn Models), you get a separate 1099 from the actual studio.

For the funds, whichever site you cammed on (unsure if it’s CB or MFC) more than likely won’t be able to do anything.

However, if you have any documented proof of what this guy is doing send it to the camsites and I’d encourage you to talk to your local police as well.

Upvote 0
If you had your personal information on the site, the site would send you a 1099 form at the beginning of next year. A 1099 form is a tax document you get from companies that you received money from, but aren’t directly employed by. It’s just so that you can accurately file taxes.

Since it’s a studio and they’re able to keep your money, I’m guessing the only legal information of yours that is on the site is your id for verification. In that case, you wouldn’t get a 1099, the studio would. Typically (or at least with the one studio I’ve been signed up with for daily pay, which was Boleyn Models), you get a separate 1099 from the actual studio.

For the funds, whichever site you cammed on (unsure if it’s CB or MFC) more than likely won’t be able to do anything.

However, if you have any documented proof of what this guy is doing send it to the camsites and I’d encourage you to talk to your local police as well.
Well 10k of my tokens are still there and haven’t been cashed out so can they not give me my tokens then? I can’t provide proof without someone personally reaching out to Snapchat with the messages. I wasn’t told any of this and I made over 600 so I would have to claim that and I’m not claiming unpaid wages. I was told to fill out a claim of unpaid wages. I worked for that. There should be some sort of safety or warning on the site before signing up for studios or they should be removed. This puts so many women/ people camming in danger of being scammed. I don’t see why they can’t do anything- so I’m supposed to allow this to happen? The police in my area are very stigmatizing I live in the south. If anything they will laugh at me and do nothing. When I interned with a coalition against human trafficking all the police did in this area was incriminate the women.

Upvote 0

he blocked me so I wouldn’t have the evidence on Snapchat because it disappears. Like what am I supposed to do???!!??? I am literally freaking out my account is suspended and any other new account I try to make is suspended I’m out 709 fucking dollars I WORKED FOR. I’m liking my tucking mind this man berated me, called me stupid? Talked down to me and they can’t do ANYTHING????? NOT A SINGLE THING???

Upvote 0
He just gets to steal my money I worked for after manipulating me and telling me lies about this site and promising me full payout and now I just get nothing. I worked for nothing. And no one will do anything?? I didn’t sign a contract- I didn’t do anything wrong and no one cannot or will help me???????

Upvote 0
Well 10k of my tokens are still there and haven’t been cashed out so can they not give me my tokens then? I can’t provide proof without someone personally reaching out to Snapchat with the messages. I wasn’t told any of this and I made over 600 so I would have to claim that and I’m not claiming unpaid wages. I was told to fill out a claim of unpaid wages. I worked for that. There should be some sort of safety or warning on the site before signing up for studios or they should be removed. This puts so many women/ people camming in danger of being scammed. I don’t see why they can’t do anything- so I’m supposed to allow this to happen? The police in my area are very stigmatizing I live in the south. If anything they will laugh at me and do nothing. When I interned with a coalition against human trafficking all the police did in this area was incriminate the women.

I’m really sorry for what you’ve gone through, I really am. But unfortunately, since (I’m guessing) it’s a studio account you cammed from and not your own personal account that you cammed under, no site would pay you out directly.

The only way I can imagine that you’d be able to get your money back would be to take the guy/studio to small claims court. But, another unfortunately, that could end up costing you more than what you made and you’d be outing yourself as having done sex work (if that’s something you don’t want people knowing).

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I’m really sorry for what you’ve gone through, I really am. But unfortunately, since (I’m guessing) it’s a studio account you cammed from and not your own personal account that you cammed under, no site would pay you out directly.

The only way I can imagine that you’d be able to get your money back would be to take the guy/studio to small claims court. But, another unfortunately, that could end up costing you more than what you made and you’d be outing yourself as having done sex work (if that’s something you don’t want people knowing).
i literally don’t have any of his information. My tokens are still there they can at least move my tokens if I am telling them this information. That makes no sense to me. So we just ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN TO PEOPLE????? How am I supposed to prove something like this. I didn’t know any of this information and I was vulnerable and needed help and I was manipulated and lied to I am literally fucking crying. They told me I could cam still and every account I make is suspended like this is criminal. I did nothing wrong and I can’t get any help.

Upvote 0
I am trying to message the person who did this to me on a different Snapchat but I know nothing will come from it. Can no one help me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Upvote 0
i literally don’t have any of his information. My tokens are still there they can at least move my tokens if I am telling them this information. That makes no sense to me. So we just ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN TO PEOPLE????? How am I supposed to prove something like this. I didn’t know any of this information and I was vulnerable and needed help and I was manipulated and lied to I am literally fucking crying. They told me I could cam still and every account I make is suspended like this is criminal. I did nothing wrong and I can’t get any help.

Was it a studio account that you had a profile under or did you have your own personal account that had his information tied to it?

If it's a studio account, I'm sorry, but they won't send a payout to anyone other than the studio. It would also make sense that any account you make while your id is still tied to a studio account will get suspended.

Upvote 0
They told me I was free to make another account if I wanted to be independent. I don’t understand how they can allow this to happen. If I tell them I was conned, lied, and manipulated and coerced with insults being in this studio account. This man has blocked me and only sent voice recordings so I didn’t have anything I could show on email. This is illegal. THIS IS ILLEGAL. I’m filling unclaimed wages right now with the government.
Was it a studio account that you had a profile under or did you have your own personal account that had his information tied to it?

If it's a studio account, I'm sorry, but they won't send a payout to anyone other than the studio. It would also make sense that any account you make while your id is still tied to a studio account will get suspended.
ree

Upvote 0
They told me I was free to make another account if I wanted to be independent. I don’t understand how they can allow this to happen. If I tell them I was conned, lied, and manipulated and coerced with insults being in this studio account. This man has blocked me and only sent voice recordings so I didn’t have anything I could show on email. This is illegal. THIS IS ILLEGAL. I’m filling unclaimed wages right now with the government.

ree

What Chaturbate is doing isn't illegal. I don't like a lot of Chaturbate's practices, but honestly, they're in the right in this situation. They could actually face legal repercussions if they're sending payments anywhere other than the payment information on file.

What that guy did potentially is illegal. If you don't have his information and really want to do something with this situation, your best bet would be to hire an attorney (or at the very least get a consultation and explain the situation and get their legal advice). An attorney may be able to subpoena CB to get some information on this studio. However, since you don't have much proof, I don't think it'd really go anywhere.

Upvote 0
What Chaturbate is doing isn't illegal. I don't like a lot of Chaturbate's practices, but honestly, they're in the right in this situation. They could actually face legal repercussions if they're sending payments anywhere other than the payment information on file.

What that guy did potentially is illegal. If you don't have his information and really want to do something with this situation, your best bet would be to hire an attorney (or at the very least get a consultation and explain the situation and get their legal advice). An attorney may be able to subpoena CB to get some information on this studio. However, since you don't have much proof, I don't think it'd really go anywhere.
Well, I contacted the us department for unclaimed wages so I think that they would have to give the department of labor their information so they can pay me. I am required to get paid here no matter what so not receiving ANY PAY is ILLEGAL.

Upvote 0
I want to cam and I want my money. I don’t feel like I did anything wrong here and that’s the least I deserve. I have documentation that I made this money via chaturbate site.

Upvote 0

I’m on the phone with the department of us labor right now. Will update you on what they say

Upvote 0
Well, I contacted the us department for unclaimed wages so I think that they would have to give the department of labor their information so they can pay me. I am required to get paid here no matter what so not receiving ANY PAY is ILLEGAL.

I'm sorry that you have had to deal with this situation, I really really am.

Since you signed up with a studio, the responsibility to pay you is on the studio, not with CB. I also just realized, the reason why the tokens are probably still in the account is because it hasn't been payout time yet. But regardless, you signed up with a studio. The payout is going to go to the studio's banking account when they do get paid out. They will not and cannot send a payment to a banking account that is not on file with the account you cammed under.

I sincerely hope you get your money back, and I've tried giving you advice on how to go about doing that. Contacting the department of labor will more than likely be a big waste of your time. But hey, maybe it won't be and I sincerely hope it isn't. Best of luck.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
locking this one now since a new one was started

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.